• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done again from both emails...

Comment

Originally posted by arseces View Post
      did you get my pm?
      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Time to take action against fifa & uae league

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
        did you get my pm?
        Just saw it thank u

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
          I got this response:

Iran Persian Gulf League 2013/2014. if I'm not mistaken it only said Iran Pro League before, but I might be wrong...

Problem is however these retards have no explanation for leaving out "Persian Gulf" in the Geographical Locations, http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...untryinfo.html.
          I got the same response and responded "The official name of their league is a racist term towards Iranians. Does FIFA condone racism? Can the Iranian league officially be renamed the no sand nigger league or something to that effect and if so would you report it as such on your website?"
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            I got the same response and responded "The official name of their league is a racist term towards Iranians. Does FIFA condone racism? Can the Iranian league officially be renamed the no sand nigger league or something to that effect and if so would you report it as such on your website?"
            On one of my phone conversations , i said so is it ok if any nation or iran named its league "death to sepp blatter league" or "death to Switzerland league" , he didnt say any thing, he kept on saying i will let my superiors know

Comment

I just called again and complained , I will call every day of my life until the name is changed, its only 3 minutes of my time, they are brushing us off with their phony email address tactic, and their rubbish response ,
              I will make sure their life turns into a living hell when they hear my voice!

Lets start calling them, FIFA Telephone :+41- 43 222 7272, (direct line, you wont be on hold, they will try to tell ignore you by advising you to send an email, which I will everyday.)

Our dear brother Kaveh11 will provide us the modified version of the template letter very soon!

Also I mentioned to them that UAE found a loophole in the FIFA regulations to name their League by the false name, which is why we demand a change in FIFA's regulations.

Comment

what I mean by loophole :

FIFA s regulation allows companies to sponsor leagues , and the football federations can use the name of the main sponsored company as their league title name, there was T-mobile bundesliga for austria before.
                in the case of UAE a paper company was formed under the name Arabian Gulf company , UAE Football federation is claiming they were paid 70 million darhams n, therefore they changed the league name to A^*^$ gulf league, that is clearly a loophole in FIFA's regulations

Again I told FIFA today, that any country can be in conflict politically with another nation or a person and form a company and name it ''death to america company'' or ''death to switzerland'' or ''death to sepp blatter'' and by using this loophole in the regulations FIFA MUST ACCEPT THE hateful terms. is that logical?

That is why we demand the regulations to be changed and UAE to be condemned, we all know whos side FIFA is on

therefore we fight like the lions we are! me and kaveh11 decided to form a group of 10 or 20 people (or more) to call them every day and make their lives a living hell until we achieve what we want, its only 3 minutes everyday.

let us know if you wanted to join us in calling FIFA daily, only one call a day!

this way at least we the people are doing some thing positive for our country in the absence of a competent nationalist Iranian regime and IFF

Its up to us to unite and protect our nation, big movements always forms and starts with simple complaints like this

Comment

Originally posted by arseces View Post
                  On one of my phone conversations , i said so is it ok if any nation or iran named its league "death to sepp blatter league" or "death to Switzerland league" , he didnt say any thing, he kept on saying i will let my superiors know

let my superiors know, another bullshit tactic to get rid of us. these people are racist and will try everything to just ignore, or get rid of us. but fuck em, were boss so lets keep putting pressure!!

i would love to call everyday, not once but 10 times but my job is so that i start in the early morning till late at night, i can only email.. so if you dont mind im going to email them everyday acouple of times!

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                    let my superiors know, another bullshit tactic to get rid of us. these people are racist and will try everything to just ignore, or get rid of us. but fuck em, were boss so lets keep putting pressure!!

i would love to call everyday, not once but 10 times but my job is so that i start in the early morning till late at night, i can only email.. so if you dont mind im going to email them everyday acouple of times!
                    as responsible iranians any action we take is noble , thank you for your support as always

Comment

gulf cup of nations also has a naming controversy:
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_Cup_of_Nations

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

You've got my respect Arseces, you are a real fighter. I wish there were more Iraninans like you with your impressive ghayrate melli.

Comment

Arseces for member of the year!....And TM too while were at it.

Comment

It might not just be a sponsorship issue, as even in the "Country Info" page and under "Neighbouring seas and oceans" it does not mention Persian Gulf and only mentions Sea of Oman.

http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...untryInfo.html

So the problem might be a bit more deeply rooted. Under Iran's page there is also the same issue. So this might be the first thing they will want to fix with all Persian Gulf neighboring countries before advancing to correct the name of uae league.

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Patriot View Post
                              It might not just be a sponsorship issue, as even in the "Country Info" page and under "Neighbouring seas and oceans" it does not mention Persian Gulf and only mentions Sea of Oman.

http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...untryInfo.html

So the problem might be a bit more deeply rooted. Under Iran's page there is also the same issue. So this might be the first thing they will want to fix with all Persian Gulf neighboring countries before advancing to correct the name of uae league.
                              Working on a new version of the letter that emphasizes this
                              Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

done!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X