No announcement yet.

Time to take action against fifa & uae league | PERSIAN GULF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many people asking for this to become a sticky...
    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

done.
      sent it again from both of my emails.

Comment

Time to take action against fifa & uae league

Originally posted by hzv View Post
        done.
        sent it again from both of my emails.
        Thank you , you truly are an asset to this community

Comment

thank you for making this thread a sticky

Comment

Lets start our second round of protest towards FIFA

Please take the time to email FIFA, or phone them, FIFA Telephone :+41- 43 222 7272, (direct line, you wont be on hold)

Copy/paste and send this Email Template to FIFA
            here is the email address : Media@fifa.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
            I was concerned to notice, the incorrect proliferation of the term 'Arabian Gulf' in your website as the name for UAE League. Link:http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...090/index.html

Please note that the term 'Arabian Gulf' was first coined by Pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term, and an attack on Iran's national Identity and sovereignty, its a political agenda with which FIFA should not be associated.

In stark contrast, The Persian Gulf and its equivalents in different languages have been continuously used for 3000 years in all languages, cultures, and civilizations across the world. More than 2000 ancient literature, books and maps belonging to the past three millennium contain this name as proof of the Persian Gulf as the correct nomenclature.

The correct, legal, terminology recognized by the United Nations is the 'Persian Gulf'.
            The group of experts on Geographical Names was set up by the secretary-general of the United Nations in pursuance of economic and Social council resolution 715A(XXVII) on April 23, 1959 and has endorsed 'Persian Gulf' as the official name for this body of water.

The use of the name 'Arabian Gulf' was described to be 'faulty' by the eighth United Nations conference on the standardization of Geographical names, Berlin, 27 August September 2002.

FIFA's inaction regarding a member country that mixes racism and political agendas with sports is contradictory to FIFA's principles and slogans. Any region or country that tries to rename Persian Gulf based on purely race is not only promoting racism and political agendas but also defying FIFA's principles.

UAE is using a technicality flaw in FIFA's policies and regulations in regards to sponsorship and naming leagues after the sponsored companies, UAE is using this loophole to promote their racist political agenda, FIFA MUST CHANGE its policies and regulations regarding sponsor companies, and must have a better supervision in order to stop countries using Football as a tool to promote their hateful political agendas.

We need assurance from FIFA, that UAE will be forced to change their league name, as FIFA's inaction will be considered as a racist and a political act against the Iranian people.

We demand a change in FIFA's policies and regulations, in order to close all loopholes
            Please respond immediately and accordingly

Regards,

I have created this banner , please attach it with your emails to fifa

link to the banner : http://i43.tinypic.com/33lfar4.jpg

Comment

I called again and expressed my frustration, a lady picked up , and listed completely to what I said , and said she will let her managers know, she advised me to write an email which I just did, again.

she said they are aware of the emails.

can we please have someone from PFDC write an article on the front page of Persian football about this, and also write an official letter to FIFA from PFDC as a respectable Iranian media outlet. I am sure it will go a long way.

I am very proud to be part of this community

Comment

Have always appreciated Iraninans with ghairate melli (thus hate Iranian Pan-Iranists and dumb nationalists who believe Iranians are superior to other nations).

I wish someone skillful in drawing and photoshoping would do this:
                Draw a world map and change these:
                UAE to : Ostane Emarat; Qatar to: Ostane Qatar; Kuweit to Ostande Kuweit, Bahrain to Ostane Bahrain and all these within the Persian border.
                At same time put Saudi Arabia, Irak, Oman and Yemen within the Turkish borders and Jordan, Syria and most importantly Egypt as part of Israel and title the new map: The New world in 2050 or 2100. They got to taste the poison they offer to other nations.
                Then we have with help of Persian internet mafia to circulate it where ever we can.

There are too many Arab countries right now on the earth and Arabs are wild bastards always in trouble with other nations as we all know. And this is going to be a real danger for the humanity’s future. If Mohammad Abdolvahab and his legacy were satisfied with few countries like Iran, Turkey, Egypt…, the Arabs in future will invade the whole world if they get the power what they gonne a get for sure if they remain as many Arab countries as they are today. The naive Western countries can’t see this today until it will be too late. Imagine people like that Arab **ore Hillary are reining the world right now. During the 70s PLO used to hire young European girls into PLO, abused them sexually, and foresaw them then with PLO tattoos around their P:ses and A:ses and sent them into their terroristic activities. Wondering if madam Hillary is carrying tattoos somewhere beneath her cloths.
                Iran, Israel and turkey have to become united politically in future if they want to survive as nations otherwise these Arabs would rape us all one more time. What we are experiencing right now, I mean the issue with the Persian Gulf, is maybe the beginning of it.
                It is like in soccer, you got to be offensive in order to be successful, otherwise you will be a steady loser like our football overall right now.

After the regime change in Iran then we have to build 10 times cities like Dubai around the coast of the Persian Gulf, create a Winter Capitol of the country in
                there and take over and arrange international events and festivals in Sports, culture, music and business etc. in that part of our country.

Comment

dame hame bachehaye bagheirat garm !

we have to learn from ANTS, they are not strong individually but they are a super power when they work together!

just watch this extraordinary documentary

We have to learn from nature, why can't we do this? everyone is doing their part to help to colony.. if we all unite we can change everything we want.. just putting the iranian ghorur aside and joining to get our rights is the way to reach freedom and democracy in our beloved country!

hopefully pdfc staff will start helping and everyone starts to do what he has to do to get our respect back since this government will not care about what is precious for persian people form more than 2500 years.. so its all up to us..

so lets see some effort and work together, it has to start somewhere.. so lets start it here in our forums!

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                    hopefully pdfc staff will start helping and everyone starts to do what he has to do to get our respect back since this government will not care about what is precious for persian people form more than 2500 years.. so its all up to us..
                    it has value for all iranians
                    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

I got this response:

Dear Sir / Madam

The UAE League is officially named Arabian Gulf League since this season, and FIFA.com is using the official names of the Leagues.

The Iran League is officially named Iran Persian Gulf League since 2011, and FIFA.com using the official names of the Leagues.

Kind regards,
                      FIFA Digital Department
                      Iran Persian Gulf League 2013/2014. if I'm not mistaken it only said Iran Pro League before, but I might be wrong...

Problem is however these retards have no explanation for leaving out "Persian Gulf" in the Geographical Locations, http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...untryinfo.html.

Comment

these idiots seem to miss the point of all these emails.. do they even read the emails?

wow how much of an idiot is that department.. seems like they are choosing to stick with this.

well keep on bombarding them with emails!!

Comment

Sent again.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

sent again

Comment

Sent again.

Comment

Very racist.

FIFA is playing with the devil here.

Just imagine, and I'm speaking hypothetically here, Iran reaches the semi-finals in the World Cup and becomes 3rd or 4th.

Will FIFA continue to support these disgusting acts?

I think not. I think they will be in deep shit if we were to accomplish a feat like that, and they would have to compromise with these assholes who hate us.

It will not be easy for FIFA in so many ways. I hope to God we shove their faces in the sands of all the beaches of the Persian Gulf.

And I have a good feeling that something will happen in the near future resulting in their embarrassment and shame over what they're doing. Which is using the name of the Persian Gulf as a tool to manipulate money out of our hating neighbors.

Comment

Working...
                                X