• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arseces View Post
    You welcome brother ,
    Have you sent in the email to fifa?

if you could please Copy/paste and send this Email Template to FIFA
    here is the email address : Media@fifa.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I was concerned to notice, the incorrect proliferation of the term 'Arabian Gulf' in your website as the name for UAE League. Link:http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...090/index.html

Please note that the term 'Arabian Gulf' was first coined by Pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term, and an attack on Iran's national Identity and sovereignty, its a political agenda with which FIFA should not be associated.

In stark contrast, The Persian Gulf and its equivalents in different languages have been continuously used for 3000 years in all languages, cultures, and civilizations across the world. More than 2000 ancient literature, books and maps belonging to the past three millennium contain this name as proof of the Persian Gulf as the correct nomenclature.

The correct, legal, terminology recognized by the United Nations is the 'Persian Gulf'.
    The group of experts on Geographical Names was set up by the secretary-general of the United Nations in pursuance of economic and Social council resolution 715A(XXVII) on April 23, 1959 and has endorsed 'Persian Gulf' as the official name for this body of water.

The use of the name 'Arabian Gulf' was described to be 'faulty' by the eighth United Nations conference on the standardization of Geographical names, Berlin, 27 August September 2002.

FIFA's inaction regarding a member country that mixes racism and political agendas with sports is contradictory to FIFA's principles and slogans. Any region or country that tries to rename Persian Gulf based on purely race is not only promoting racism and political agendas but also defying FIFA's principles.

We need assurance from FIFA, that UAE will be forced to change their league name as its a racist and a political act against the Iranian people.

Please respond immediately and accordingly

Regards,

I have created this banner , if you want to use it as your signature picture also you can attach it with your emails to fifa

link to the banner : http://i41.tinypic.com/14jxdox.jpg
    Ya, I sent it with 4 different email accounts.. the reply was this:
    Out of Office:
    Dear Madam/Sir,
    Thank you for your message.
    Please note that FIFA offices remain closed from 21 December up to and including 29 December and from 31 December (afternoon) up to and including 2 January.

We wish everybody a great Festive Season and all the best for 2014.

Best regards,
    FIFA
    Media department

DISCLAIMER
    The information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and/or privileged and intended only for use by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and/or any attachments or if you have received this e-mail and/or any attachments by mistake or accidentally, please notify the sender immediately, delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system, and do not disclose, or make copies of, such information. Any unauthorised use, copying, dissemination, distribution or disclosure of the information in this e-mail and any attachments is strictly forbidden.

E-mails may be intercepted, altered or read by unauthorised persons. Accordingly, no (contractual) obligations may be imposed on FIFA as a result of an undertaking contained in an e-mail. We further recommend that you use regular mail, courier services or facsimile transmission for any information intended to be of a confidential nature. However, please note that by sending us messages via e-mail, we will be given to understand that you authorise and instruct us to correspond by e-mail in the relevant matter, unless the use of e-mails is not permitted according to FIFA regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      Ya, I sent it with 4 different email accounts.. the reply was this:
      Out of Office:
      Dear Madam/Sir,
      Please note that FIFA offices remain closed from 21 December up to and including 29 December and from 31 December (afternoon) up to and including 2 January.

Best regards,
      FIFA
      Media department

DISCLAIMER
      The information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and/or privileged and intended only for use by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and/or any attachments or if you have received this e-mail and/or any attachments by mistake or accidentally, please notify the sender immediately, delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system, and do not disclose, or make copies of, such information. Any unauthorised use, copying, dissemination, distribution or disclosure of the information in this e-mail and any attachments is strictly forbidden.

E-mails may be intercepted, altered or read by unauthorised persons. Accordingly, no (contractual) obligations may be imposed on FIFA as a result of an undertaking contained in an e-mail. We further recommend that you use regular mail, courier services or facsimile transmission for any information intended to be of a confidential nature. However, please note that by sending us messages via e-mail, we will be given to understand that you authorise and instruct us to correspond by e-mail in the relevant matter, unless the use of e-mails is not permitted according to FIFA regulations.
      thank you brother

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        arseces where are you from dude??

I love to invite you to chello kababi, i love it how you follow this matter, the world, the persian world needs people like you! for me you are also a persian mandelaaaa

the IFF and government can do a lot of things regarding this matter.

- We can boycott playing UAE and UAE AFC CL clubs and point out on this matter. whatever will happen, let it happen. we can do it via "clubs" not national but saying that every club is not ready to face these clubs.

- We can build two great stadiums (60.000 seaters) in southern Iran at the coast in Khuzestan or Hormozgan for example in Abadan, Bushehr Bandar Abbas or on Kish/Qeshm Island and name them Persian Gulf Stadium I and Persian Gulf Stadium II and always play arab national teams in this cities!

Special:[ATTACH]13516[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13517[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13518[/ATTACH]

Telekom (t-com) always in Bayern Matches in this corner of the match, advertising, why not doing this with the word Persian Gulf with the fans in Iran whenever we face persian gulf arab nations?

- We have still to eMail and call FIFA and do everything in media and society networks to point on Persian Gulf.

I hope we can change the name on fifa.com and in WC2022, if it really will happen in Qatar, i will go for Iran matches with Iran jersey
        Name: PERSIAN GULF
        NUMBER: 4
        Name under the number: EVER

and every world cup we should make a big banner with PERSIAN GULF printed on it. i hope we can see Persian Gulf Banner (30x3m or bigger) in the stadium...
        I just finished talking to IFF about this, the girl listened and said she will reflect our concerns

here is the number if anyone else wants to call

Telephone : +98-21/8821 3308
        Emails:
        international@ffiri.ir
        info@ffiri.ir

Comment

arseces for TM

Comment

Please take the time to email FIFA, or phone them, FIFA Telephone :+41- 43 222 7272, (direct line, you wont be on hold)

Copy/paste and send this Email Template to FIFA

Dear Sir/Madam,
            I was concerned to notice, the incorrect proliferation of the term 'Arabian Gulf' in your website as the name for UAE League. Link:http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...090/index.html

Please note that the term 'Arabian Gulf' was first coined by Pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term, and an attack on Iran's national Identity and sovereignty, its a political agenda with which FIFA should not be associated.

In stark contrast, The Persian Gulf and its equivalents in different languages have been continuously used for 3000 years in all languages, cultures, and civilizations across the world. More than 2000 ancient literature, books and maps belonging to the past three millennium contain this name as proof of the Persian Gulf as the correct nomenclature.

The correct, legal, terminology recognized by the United Nations is the 'Persian Gulf'.
            The group of experts on Geographical Names was set up by the secretary-general of the United Nations in pursuance of economic and Social council resolution 715A(XXVII) on April 23, 1959 and has endorsed 'Persian Gulf' as the official name for this body of water.

The use of the name 'Arabian Gulf' was described to be 'faulty' by the eighth United Nations conference on the standardization of Geographical names, Berlin, 27 August September 2002.

FIFA's inaction regarding a member country that mixes racism and political agendas with sports is contradictory to FIFA's principles and slogans. Any region or country that tries to rename Persian Gulf based on purely race is not only promoting racism and political agendas but also defying FIFA's principles.

We need assurance from FIFA, that UAE will be forced to change their league name as its a racist and a political act against the Iranian people.

Regards,

I have created this banner , if you want to use it as your signature picture also you can attach it with your emails to fifa

link to the banner : http://i43.tinypic.com/33lfar4.jpg

Comment

i sent it again from a different account this was an automatic reply i received:

Dear Madam/Sir,

Best regards,
              FIFA
              Media department

Comment

Time to take action against fifa & uae league

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                i sent it again from a different account this was an automatic reply i received:

Dear Madam/Sir,

Best regards,
                FIFA
                Media department
                Thank you brother
                I think we will wait until jan 3 to start a second round of email bombardment

Meanwhile i will be printing the letter and the banners for my weekly physical postage mail to FIFA

Comment

fuck UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and all these bastard nations who are enemies of Iran.

Comment

Fuck them all

Comment

make this post a sticky already, mods?
                      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Lets start our second round of protest towards FIFA

Please take the time to email FIFA, or phone them, FIFA Telephone :+41- 43 222 7272, (direct line, you wont be on hold)

Copy/paste and send this Email Template to FIFA

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

I have created this banner , please attach it with your emails to fifa

link to the banner : http://i43.tinypic.com/33lfar4.jpg

Comment

I just called again and expressed my concern about this, I told them that we will make a scene at the world cup in Brazil If FIFA does not take proper action Immediately.

Please call or Email them and express your concern!!! tell them FIFA is supporting racism by being silent and not stopping UAE.

I told them
                          ما بسیاریم

Comment

Done.

Great initiative...

We need the support.
                            Mods, how about extending this to Co-sites?

Love Iran.
                            Love Persian Gulf.
                            Down With Dictator.

Na Ghaze, Na Lobnan, Janam Faday e

IRAN

sigpic

Be salamatiye 3 tan: Namoos o Refigh o Vatan
                            Be salamatiye 3 kas: Zendooni o Sarbaz o bikas

Comment

Time to take action against fifa & uae league

FIFA never supports anybody unless they splash some cash.

Comment

Done. i hope people start to support this thread and make this a sticky.... if the mods really care about this specific situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X