No announcement yet.

Time to take action against fifa & uae league | PERSIAN GULF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Hey I tried to sign and I clicked on the link but it had problems. I will try again tomorrow evening after work. Great imitative and idea though I'm behind you.
      It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Done.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
            Bastards. I have just called FIFA and this is what happened:

I brought up the issue about the incorrect name on the website of FIFA. I started with how big the site is and how they provide us with footballing news, just to be kind to them. After that, he asked what the issue was about. As soon as I started about ''an incorrect term of the Persian Gulf'' , he said that I must e-mail them. Now that baffled me, and I asked him why he can't answer the issue through the phone. Again, he replied with ''send an e-mail to us''. I aksed him if he is even aware of the problem and he answered ''not at all.'' (pretty horrible lying if you ask me). Now the most ugly part of them came up when I said:

''I will, thank you for being polite and have nice day'',

he just hung up the phone without saying anything.

Honestly, these bastards are avoiding it constantly by saying we must send an e-mail and they will reply, while they actually won't. They say they don't know about the issue, yet use the false name of the Persian Gulf.

I'm definately not done with and I will call them tomorrow again, untill someone provides me with further information instead of the usual BS ''e-mail us''.
            afarin javan. it seems that you love your vatan. never cease fighting anti-iranian lizards

Comment

done.

zende baad arseces and raginginferno,the email is beautifully written and zende baad all the good members here at pfdc. please take 30 seconds of your time to send this email and tell your friends and family members to send it as well.

Comment

Not very useful
                FIFAs answer to my mail:

www.FIFA.com

Comment

We should officially name our league "FIFA sucks dicks" and see if they will put it on their site.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

In both the official websites of National Geographic and the United Nations is only has one name, the true name, persian gulf…

The Arab leaders trying to change this will fail in the end, let them waste their money
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Time to take action against fifa & uae league

Originally posted by Bruce DuDu-Lee View Post
                      Not very useful
                      FIFAs answer to my mail:

www.FIFA.com
                      Thanks for emailing and sharing this

So using this logic , a country can name their league any thing they want, and FIFA will accept it?
                      like FIFA is racist league , OR
                      death to UAE &arabs league ?

Truly amazing how ignorant they are , and how far they will go to protect the arabs,

I will call them again to tell them this, also will try to modify this into the template email
                      At least we got a reply thats a good start

Comment

Everyone , i am proud to be apart of pfdc community , i thank you all for getting involved

Comment

Har rooz varesh analysis of this issue :

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=8275
                          sigpic

Comment

I will try to make a banner
                            FIFA SAYS YES TO RACISM
                            PERSIAN GULF WILL REMAIN PERSIAN

I will bring it to brazil and will email them about this banner , lets see if they still respond with ignorance

Comment

this would be the best way to show how much of a racist move this was by fifa.. fuk em! PERSIAN GULF FOR EVER ta cheshme harchi hasud betereke!

Comment

Done!
                                Good initiative dadash
                                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                                X