• Time
  • Show
Clear All

schick mir mal bitte die email als PN! danke
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
      OFFICIAL NEWS on the jersey release

not that i didn't trust any of you guys, but i was curious on when the jersey is actually released and so i contacted Uhlsport's headquarter in germany. i just received their feedback:
      the release date is expected to be in the beginning of may in iran. the shirt will also be available "everywhere else" after that.

i can show the e-mail (its written in german) to martin-reza or pk if you need it verified (won't post it directly here because of personal information on it).
      Articles posted earlier said it would be unveiled in january? So this means it won't be for sale before may?

Comment

And regarding the statements of Daei and his beloved Ghalenoei: It's all mafia bazi! They are willing to introduce shitty products just to earn a few bucks. If Daei ever produced a ball for the IPL, it wouldn't even be worthy for kids to play with in the streets. And Esteghlal changing from UHL to Majid; well thats still the joke of the year regarding club jerseys and their brands.

Comment

^ Esteghlal did not change fra uhlsport to majid. uhlsport cancelled the deal without notice since esteghlal didn't respected the contract.
          Very brave move from uhlsport, you don't like us, bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Articles posted earlier said it would be unveiled in january? So this means it won't be for sale before may?
            now that will be a double-dumb move from Uhlsport to unveil it in Jan and make it available for sale in May..!! cause you know the market will be flooded with knock offs and all the important early demand will be met by the time they try to sell their supposedly Real Jersey..!!
            im think in their official correspondence to fans and football media they will tell folks that it wont be available till May in order to discourage would-be-counterfeiters from making early plans to manufacture knockoffs..!
            yet earlier when they disclose to IFF officials that they are planning to unveil it in January, they didnt know better that the bozo's in IFF have no respect for inside unofficial info discussed between the negotiating partners and the fact that they would quickly run to announce any info at their disposal (no matter, if its not finalized and official yet) to the hungry media to generate media buzz around their name and to make themselves important and as the go to guy for inside scoop..!! hence continue to serve in their roles for longer tenures..!!

Comment

they said they're unveiling it in may. persianallstars has the mail and will surely confirm it

Comment

^ Well thanks for the clearing guys But still, it's damn late to put it up for sale, if you compare with other countries. But then again, it's Iran ...

Comment

so it wont be revealed until may ???? !!!??
                  sigpic

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

End of discussion; Zidane approves UHL Sport (I think it's UHL?)

Comment

confirmed as Ardi already mentioned!
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

^damn they are leaving it awfully late..!! It will definitely hamper their sell-through tremendously and its an over-kill solution for their attempt to curtail competition from Knock Offs..!!

Comment

In interviews Kafashian said that they had already sent in the jersey to FIFA for approval. That means it does exist and will probably be at the very least leaked by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Keltner
                            is this a scam site..?
                            i know they are fake/be it good fake, but do they actually mail you your purchases or they just pocket the money and poof..?

btw anybody knows a good fake site to buy barcelona messi jersey, long sleeve from..? needed that junk for an xmas gift.

Comment

http://www.mehrnews.com/detail/News/2197102

it looks like, TM T-Shirt,will be like Panthers ( Chita ) !! Image !

طراحی تصویر یوزپلنگ ایرانی برای پیراهن تیم ملی فوتبال انجام شده *است
                              رئیس سازمان حفاظت از محیط زیست کشور گفت: طراحی تصویر یوزپلنگ ایرانی برای نصب بر روی پیراهن تیم ملی فوتبال آماده شده است.
                              به گزارش خبرنگار مهر در شیراز، معصومه ابتکار دوشنبه شب در جمع خبرنگاران در پاسخ به سئوال خبرنگار مهر در خصوص طراحی پیراهن تیم ملی فوتبال در جام جهانی تاکید کرد: پیگیری*های ما برای نقش بستن تصویر یوزپلنگ ایرانی بر روی پیراهن تیم ملی جهت حضور در مسابقات جام جهانی ادامه داشته و روز گذشته این طراحی انجام شده است.

وی گفت: یک گروه متخصص و گرافیست های با تجربه و مشهور کشور طرح های خود را ارائه کردند که از میان آنها یک طرح انتخاب و برای تایید به فیفا ارسال شده*است.

معاون رئیس جمهور گفت: هماهنگی های لازم با فدراسیون فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران انجام شده و اکنون در انتظار تاییدیه فیفا هستیم.

Comment

its a great gesture by putting the cheetah on the shirts, but i'd rather have a shir or a babr on it, since we are more physical than fast but that doesnt make sense damn,... what the hell did i just say!

Comment

Working...
                                X