No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kafashian has today told some reporters that IFF did it's best to get a famous brand for TM and held talks with Puma without any result. They tried to get Adidas but they didn't wan't to meet with IFF or something like that. wow thats embarresing if true... He also mentioned Nike but at the same time he said because that they are amercian they could not negotiate... BS .....

Comment

UHL is good enough, way better than Legea and domestic Iranian brands

Comment

Why should we change to an other brand? UHL is good enough.
        sigpic

Comment

Thats what I have been saying for 1 year now.... uhlsport was there for us so no need to change to Puma or adidas...
          Very amature move by Kafashian .... What does he wan't to achive with this ? That his federation is so incompetent ?
          This man is becoming a big joke.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
            Thats what I have been saying for 1 year now.... uhlsport was there for us so no need to change to Puma or adidas...
            Very amature move by Kafashian .... What does he wan't to achive with this ? That his federation is so incompetent ?
            This man is becoming a big joke.....
            For wanting a better brand?

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
              Yeah, a brand which leaves us and stops providing kits immediately after the world cup.. In which case we would be forced to wear Majid or worse at the Asian Cup

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                No , not at all. I have always said that we should keep uhlsport, because they have been there for us and they know the market in and out.
                The agent for ME is also iranian ( Vahid Jafari) so they would have a good chance to understand the iranian "behavior" .
                Well as we saw some people tried to destroy uhlsport in Iran and one of them was Ali Daei, that said that the IPL balls were from 2007, and the media and people ate it raw !!!

Once again, we should stick with them and as Abtin says, they will be there after the WC. They deal includes the Asian Cup 2014.
                One thing I don't understand is that they don't have an official website so we can buy kits directly from the official agent, but I think is on its way.

Comment

Uhlsport is a FANTASTIC company. its gear is loads better than adidas or nike and its less expensive and more innovative. They have been there for us and they need us just as badly as we need them. Stop complaining folks.

Comment

I wanted Puma, but think Uhlsport is fine.

Comment

It really depends on the design for me.
                      Normally Uhlsport has a pretty basic design compared to Puma, Adidas and Nike,
                      I think their jerseys simply look better than Uhlsport.

But I'm excited on how they are planning to include the Cheetah on the jersey?
                      The end product could look pretty close to a Lion and then there's only the sun missing and we actually have an iran jersey with our real flag on it.

Comment

I don't think anyone should attack Daei or Merooj/Majid.

Daei had said that the IPL balls were sub-par, and this is very true. Ligue 1 & 2 who were sponsored by Uhlsport are now sponsored by Adidas. Now this could be because of France preparing for 2016, but it could also be because of the lack of quality which has already been mentioned by others in our own country.

As for the kits, I went to the Uhlsport shop in Iran 2 years ago and when I spoke to the manager there, I specifically asked him how they took over the entire league so quickly and all he said was "do'a kon hamintori ye dafe'i narim."

There are no long term politics behind our football and it shows. We had a contract with Puma a couple years ago but we breached it so many times (or maybe they did, no one knows) that they cancelled the contract with them. A couple years ago Uhlsport started sponsoring every team in the IPL but even that is slowly dying down.

There is no consistency in this brand business in Iran, and as much as I love jersey designs, we have to embrace what we have.

Heck, the Iran jersey made from Uhlsport that I got, the one with the three striped flags, is awesome. Let's just hope they come up with something nice and something where our players will play well.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                          I don't think anyone should attack Daei or Merooj/Majid.

Daei had said that the IPL balls were sub-par, and this is very true. Ligue 1 & 2 who were sponsored by Uhlsport are now sponsored by Adidas. Now this could be because of France preparing for 2016, but it could also be because of the lack of quality which has already been mentioned by others in our own country.
                          Errr, Except none of what you said in this quote is true.

Daei said the balls were from 2007. His Interview is here

This is completely false. Daei is basing his stupidity on the fact that the ball has a Fifa quality logo on it. And the Fifa quality logo says (c) 2007 FIFA TM
                          Guess what? That doesn't mean the ball is from 2007! It means the Fifa Quality sign is copyrighted in 2007 by Fifa.

Here you can see the logo in question:

Every FIFA quality ball has this logo no matter year they are made in!!
                          Here is the 2013 Premierleague ball used by the English teams:

Here you can clearly see the NIKE PREMIERSHIP BALL SAYS 2007 aswell:

So when is Ali Daei going to come out and say that Nike are using balls from 2007 for Arsenal and Man Utd?

Furthermore the French ligue2 is still using the balls from UHLsport. I don't know where you got your lies from..

Here is the official ligue2 ball for 2013-2014 Source.
                          Image is the same as shown above.

Here are some pictures from last week all showing Ligue2 players with the UHLsport balls:

Date & Source for above.

Date & Source for above.

Date & Source for above.

And here are some pics from Iranian teams using the same ball:

Date and Source for above.

The only reason Daei is saying bad things about UHLsport is because he wants His own company to supply the IPL and team melli.
                          He is just doing this for business.

At the end of the day, UHLsport is giving us FIFA quality balls! And Daei's company don't make FIFA quality balls....
                          So why the f*ck would we change from a company supplying us with FIFA quality balls to a worse one?
                          Last edited by DJ Alborz; 12-17-2013, 03:13 AM. Reason: final sentence conclusion.

Comment

Uhlsport is an amazing brand , well maybe not better than adidas , nike and puma but still a good brand after the ones i just mentioned those complaining in iran regarding it being bad are all having resons for this such as wanting to get daei and merooj back and the only reason is ye chizi to jibe khodeshon mire !!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                              Errr, Except none of what you said in this quote is true.

Daei said the balls were from 2007. His Interview is here

This is completely false. Daei is basing his stupidity on the fact that the ball has a Fifa quality logo on it. And the Fifa quality logo says (c) 2007 FIFA TM
                              Guess what? That doesn't mean the ball is from 2007! It means the Fifa Quality sign is copyrighted in 2007 by Fifa.

Here you can see the logo in question:

Every FIFA quality ball has this logo no matter year they are made in!!
                              Here is the 2013 Premierleague ball used by the English teams:

Here you can clearly see the NIKE PREMIERSHIP BALL SAYS 2007 aswell:

So when is Ali Daei going to come out and say that Nike are using balls from 2007 for Arsenal and Man Utd?

Furthermore the French ligue2 is still using the balls from UHLsport. I don't know where you got your lies from..

Here is the official ligue2 ball for 2013-2014 Source.
                              Image is the same as shown above.

Here are some pictures from last week all showing Ligue2 players with the UHLsport balls:

Date & Source for above.

Date & Source for above.

Date & Source for above.

And here are some pics from Iranian teams using the same ball:

The only reason Daei is saying bad things about UHLsport is because he wants His own company to supply the IPL and team melli.
                              He is just doing this for business.

At the end of the day, UHLsport is giving us FIFA quality balls! And Daei's company don't make FIFA quality balls....
                              So why the f*ck would we change from a company supplying us with FIFA quality balls to a worse one?
                              Nice desk research DJ Alborz
                              Daei really came out with some BS there....it was so embaressing. But the worst part was that the iranians bought it and IFF cancelled the deal !
                              After some days IFF couldn't get a new deal with adidas and went back to uhlsport.
                              BTW Daei didn't want to sell Daei sports balls but adidas balls, because he has the agency in Iran, also for Lotto.
                              Working in Iran is not easy, so many people want a share of the cake.

Comment

OFFICIAL NEWS on the jersey release

not that i didn't trust any of you guys, but i was curious on when the jersey is actually released and so i contacted Uhlsport's headquarter in germany. i just received their feedback:
                                the release date is expected to be in the beginning of may in iran. the shirt will also be available "everywhere else" after that.

i can show the e-mail (its written in german) to martin-reza or pk if you need it verified (won't post it directly here because of personal information on it).

Comment

Working...
                                X