No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a side note, I hope Uhlsport gives us enough kits in the World Cup. I remember the amount given was an issue a few games ago.

There should AT LEAST be a short sleeve & long sleeve home & away for each match in case the first jersey gets bloodied or something.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      puma has released italy's kits for $180!!

http://www.shop.puma.com/figc-italia...akit_05-mar:na

holy shit!

0__o

Comment

I thought it was the whole kit for 180! you know, shirt, shorts and socks! guess not!

Comment

i finally ordered my Iran WHITE jersey from soccer.com today

kind of weird, it says the white is the AWAY jersey

says will ship after May 6th and no exact dates, just says they will let us know later

for 2 jerseys (one for a friend) came out to $ 184 (including tax and shipping) in case anyone wanted to know

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            i finally ordered my Iran WHITE jersey from soccer.com today
            kind of weird, it says the white is the AWAY jersey
            says will ship after May 6th and no exact dates, just says they will let us know later
            for 2 jerseys (one for a friend) came out to $ 184 (including tax and shipping) in case anyone wanted to know
            Price want to say two words above. For the official website of the words. Can understand. In www.tshirtinuk.com I bought a World Cup football shirt. His price is quite cheap.

Comment

This is the fake jersey iranjersey is giving away

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Guys do you know when the official kit will be availble in Tehran's moniriyeh?

Comment

Originally posted by parisian homie View Post
                  Not until after Norouz, probably a month or so after Norouz if they stick to their word of releasing it a month before the WC
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Boycott this facility guys. Terrible customer services, full of lying employees, and overcharging the actual UHLSPORT quoted prices! Buy from reputable dealers online. They fooled me once, and then my family...never again!
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Boycott this facility guys. Terrible customer services, full of lying employees, and overcharging the actual UHLSPORT quoted prices! Buy from reputable dealers online. They fooled me once, and then my family...never again!
                      Well what do you recommend? (I live in Europe)

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Try this one: http://www.unisportstore.com/
                        Just search for "Iran"
                        If there is a unisport website for the country you live in, use that

Comment

If you read my comment carefully, you see that I recommend buying from reputable dealers online. We have a few sites already well documented and advertised on here (and out of respect for the hardworking PDFC staff and owner I will not reiterate them) who ship worldwide. I think we need to educate ourselves on customer service and consumer etiquette. I hate whenever I go to Iran e.g., in the airport Iranis from abroad are pushing shoving, ignoring rules, smoking when a no smoking sign is clearly visible, yet when in the west they are moral, law-abiding citizens, some of the best a country like Canada or USA has. The vice versa is true, remember as George Bush once said (and I quote commically) "goodwill begets goodwill". The stores and shops in Iran need to learn they can't lie and scam free-will and screw over customers. It's not only about branding and price but service is also important.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Guys,
                            Regarding the palang on our Kit.
                            I remember reading couple of times here (i can't find it.. its like 86 pages) that the picture is not even a yuzpalang, but some random regular palang!!! LOL
                            I just wanted to say, I dont think thats true! I was pissed at first, but i think we actually have a yuzpalang on the shirts! I was making a link to Panthera.org from our TeamMelli subreddit and i noticed that only Yuzpalangs have that line on their faces. I didn't know that. Just go to Panthera.org and hover over "Programs" and you can see all the faces next together. Just thought I let you guys know. I feel better now. I was pissed at uhlsport!!!

Comment

redditor designed world cup kits:
                              http://lockerdome.com/soccermemes/61...13162421434900

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post
                                Guys,
                                Regarding the palang on our Kit.
                                I remember reading couple of times here (i can't find it.. its like 86 pages) that the picture is not even a yuzpalang, but some random regular palang!!! LOL
                                I just wanted to say, I dont think thats true! I was pissed at first, but i think we actually have a yuzpalang on the shirts! I was making a link to Panthera.org from our TeamMelli subreddit and i noticed that only Yuzpalangs have that line on their faces. I didn't know that. Just go to Panthera.org and hover over "Programs" and you can see all the faces next together. Just thought I let you guys know. I feel better now. I was pissed at uhlsport!!!
                                If you have read the thread carefuly you would have noticed that i explained it already.
                                There is no random palang which looks like the painting on our kit. It's a cheetah and nothing else. A yooz palang is a yooz palang, with the typical lines on its face.
                                If you refer to the cheetah wheter it is african (a lot) and the asiatic (only 60-100 living cheetahs in iran) you need to know that the difference is zero to narrow from the way they look. Considering that it just a painting i dont get what the fuss is all about.
                                They only differ in their genetics.
                                The wild cat on our Jerseys is definately a cheetah and nothing else.

I read a lot about wild cats and we have amazing and also almost unknown wild cats on this planet. I bet you guys never heard of Jaguarundi, Tigon, Liger, Caral.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X