havent ordered yet but here are some sites that have them

http://www.soccer.com/Navigation.pro...298+4294959125

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-...ccer-team.html

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-...world-cup.html

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-...ntry-gear.html

http://store.fifa.com/departments-20...ntry-iran.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Thanks. yea i know those sites, just wondering if anyone actually ordered from them and whether they take the money out of your card right away or they wait til its ready to be shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        Thanks. yea i know those sites, just wondering if anyone actually ordered from them and whether they take the money out of your card right away or they wait til its ready to be shipped.
        im pretty sure they charge you right away and ship it when its available in mid may.

Comment

So I went to andranik eskandarian 's shop today and he said he has to wait till May as well, and he personally knows the CEO of Uhlsport and called him up right in front of me actually to see why soccer.com and worldsoccershop are offering the jersies....

What we found out was that those who ordered from worldsoccershop or soccer.com have to wait till may also. On the site it gives their customer no indication that you're placing a pre order, so if you did place an order already I would call and complain, maybe you can even get a little store credit out of it
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            So I went to andranik eskandarian 's shop today and he said he has to wait till May as well, and he personally knows the CEO of Uhlsport and called him up right in front of me actually to see why soccer.com and worldsoccershop are offering the jersies....

What we found out was that those who ordered from worldsoccershop or soccer.com have to wait till may also. On the site it gives their customer no indication that you're placing a pre order, so if you did place an order already I would call and complain, maybe you can even get a little store credit out of it
            both worldsoccershop & soccer.com have excellent customer service. they resent me cleats because they didnt fit me

Comment

After you select the size on soccer.com it tells you right below it will arrive mid may, but I probably wouldnt have noticed if I wasnt looking for it.

Can you ask Mr Eskandarian to ask his friend why it will take until mid may to ship these jerseys?

Comment

Originally posted by Darvish11 View Post
                After you select the size on soccer.com it tells you right below it will arrive mid may, but I probably wouldnt have noticed if I wasnt looking for it.

Can you ask Mr Eskandarian to ask his friend why it will take until mid may to ship these jerseys?
                Their "reason" for the delay is because they don't want to allow counterfeits to be produced, which is totally insane given that the black market already knows what it looks like. I was shocked when I heard that a big company like Uhlsport is making such a stupid/rookie mistake
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I will buy the red one.

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

So want to order but not sure about size

I am 40 chest and 33 waist
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                      So want to order but not sure about size

I am 40 chest and 33 waist
                      medium, im guessing? as would be most people. maybe large?

Comment

This is right. Now the World Cup Away football shirt have also came out. For the World Cup football kits, I'm still looking forward to.

Comment

Comment

so which color are you guys gettin?

Comment

I'll probably get both, but the away kit is like nothing we have had before. It is very unique. I would have liked a different collar than the standard rounded tshirt style but other than that it's great

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                I'll probably get both, but the away kit is like nothing we have had before. It is very unique. I would have liked a different collar than the standard rounded tshirt style but other than that it's great
                                im stuck between the two

the red one is a really nice design but the white one just shouts IRAN idk which one to get

Comment

Working...
                                X