TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,160 Times in 1,744 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    ah my bad, well done

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Team Melli Fan For This Useful Post:

PFDC News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 Times in 918 Posts
    I just got a kit from my uncle in Iran, and cost 120 toman! I asked him to get red long sleeved, and Jalal Hosseini #4

I can post pictures later if requested. It comes with shorts as well, and the quality is absolutely phenomenal. Honestly the quality is on par if not better than Nike or Adidas and the only thing separating the two is the logo.

I will most likely be visiting Iran in the spring to visit family and if some trusted members here would like me to pick them up a kit for the price I bought it, I'll try my best. Just message me if interested.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,308 Times in 4,638 Posts
    ^ I generally also hope the quality is on their level, or even better it's the only thing they can brand themselves on, they don't have that power of a trademark like Nike or Adidas to rely on, which sells the jerseys by only the brand name. Of course they have to differentiate themselves, and therefore they might make us something special, but this is only hopes and speculations. But credits to them for having been sticking with us so far, providing all the equipment needed.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,549 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EZLN View Post
    umm I wasn't directing it at you, or anyone particular for that matter. I'm merely referring to people's attitude in general. The truth is a lot more things are out in the open and publicized, but since people don't really follow them, they have this attitude like this information is not available.

And to answer your question bro, our kit will be launched a month before the World Cup. I'm still trying to convince them to release it earlier so we can get the kits on time.
    oh sorry for jumping the gun then

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,038 Times in 4,081 Posts
    does anyone know when uhlsaport is set to unveil the kit for the WC?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,308 Times in 4,638 Posts

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Quote Originally Posted by ghermez agha View Post
    does anyone know when uhlsaport is set to unveil the kit for the WC?
    Apparently one month before the World Cup .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    My dad is in Iran right now and his friends had connections to uhlsport so I got a red long sleeve jersey with shorts and a scarf as a package for 120. Message me if interested
    THE DUO OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!
    c u in 2014

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,107 Times in 961 Posts
    i think you can maybe see somewhathow our kit will look like if you watch the beach football team.. the gkper has somewhat the same clothes??

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    ^ maybe that's why Thailand doesn't have Nike anymore, too many copies flowing around ?
    Nope, Thailand has recently (for the 2013 season) renewed sponsorship for certain Thai clubs ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]).

Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia are all have with Nike despite high amounts of piracy in the south east asia region.

Thailand simply changed because they were offered more money than Nike offered, and the Thai FA stated that the new offer was "too good to pass up"
    source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So I'm not sure what it is, but it's certainly not the piracy / counterfeiting thats stopping Nike or Adidas. I think it's more of a PR move, if Nike sponsored Iran it would be bad PR move for them probably

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Alborz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
    today kafashian said adidas nike or puma don't want to sponsor iran
    if they want to sponsor iran we can cancel uhl contract
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
    Do you have a source ?
    it was live on kanale1 iran

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.