Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
    [TABLE]

uhlsport are trying to bring maradona to the unveiling ceremony of irans wc2014 shirts in iran

uhl contract with iran is more than 1 million euro
    they have put iran flag with iran map & khalije fars with yuzpalanghe irani on iran shirts (yuzpalangh must be confirmed by fifa)
    the unveiling is over 20 days (28 dec)
    this is either gonna be the best jersey in wc history or the ugliest jersey ever made regardless of any competition , it just depends how uhlsport designs it

Comment

So the jersey will be unveiled December 28th ?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
        this is either gonna be the best jersey in wc history or the ugliest jersey ever made regardless of any competition , it just depends how uhlsport designs it
        hatman yuzpalange deraaz keshide labe daryaye khalije fars parchame iranam baghaleshe

Comment

Hmm... i dont know if its gonna be such a great jersey. I cant think of any good design with these 3 motives.
          I would love too see some little Calligraphy and some iranian design

something with this golden writings:

and some of these drawings (how is this called, the blue one?)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            LOL exactly my thoughts when I read the description...

I'm nervous now. But no matter what, I will purchase it to support TM and to show Western manufacturers that you can have good sales by supporting Iran.

Comment

i have a feeling its gonna be a retarded ass looking jersey...lets hope im wrong

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

it will be if they guy like JAFARI design it it will be "JAVAD"

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  i have a feeling its gonna be a retarded ass looking jersey...lets hope im wrong
                  LOL same.It sounds way too complicated

Comment

Maradona invited for Team Melli World Cup kit launch ceremony. Kit will be revealed in January. http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...-ceremony.html

Do you guys think it will be up for sale in february/march then?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Maradona invited for Team Melli World Cup kit launch ceremony. Kit will be revealed in January. http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...-ceremony.html

Do you guys think it will be up for sale in february/march then?
                      post #45
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2109626

Comment

Comment

^^ Well, sorry for that, I don't read farsi so I normally skip those posts, but thanks for that reminder

Comment

http://www.plenglish.com/index.php?o...63461&Itemid=1

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

This article makes it sound like he's going to wear it through the entire world cup... But now at least we can verify that the release will be in January, and we can see our TM shirt by then. Now we just need it to be up for sale ASAP after the revealing

Comment

i wonder if he will get his name on the back or if he will get a khalatbari jersey
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X