X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah my bad, well done

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I just got a kit from my uncle in Iran, and cost 120 toman! I asked him to get red long sleeved, and Jalal Hosseini #4

I can post pictures later if requested. It comes with shorts as well, and the quality is absolutely phenomenal. Honestly the quality is on par if not better than Nike or Adidas and the only thing separating the two is the logo.

I will most likely be visiting Iran in the spring to visit family and if some trusted members here would like me to pick them up a kit for the price I bought it, I'll try my best. Just message me if interested.

Comment

^ I generally also hope the quality is on their level, or even better it's the only thing they can brand themselves on, they don't have that power of a trademark like Nike or Adidas to rely on, which sells the jerseys by only the brand name. Of course they have to differentiate themselves, and therefore they might make us something special, but this is only hopes and speculations. But credits to them for having been sticking with us so far, providing all the equipment needed.

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
          umm I wasn't directing it at you, or anyone particular for that matter. I'm merely referring to people's attitude in general. The truth is a lot more things are out in the open and publicized, but since people don't really follow them, they have this attitude like this information is not available.

And to answer your question bro, our kit will be launched a month before the World Cup. I'm still trying to convince them to release it earlier so we can get the kits on time.
          oh sorry for jumping the gun then

Comment

does anyone know when uhlsaport is set to unveil the kit for the WC?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              does anyone know when uhlsaport is set to unveil the kit for the WC?
              Apparently one month before the World Cup .

Comment

My dad is in Iran right now and his friends had connections to uhlsport so I got a red long sleeve jersey with shorts and a scarf as a package for 120. Message me if interested
                sigpicTHE DUO OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!
                c u in 2014

Comment

i think you can maybe see somewhathow our kit will look like if you watch the beach football team.. the gkper has somewhat the same clothes??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    ^ maybe that's why Thailand doesn't have Nike anymore, too many copies flowing around ?
                    Nope, Thailand has recently (for the 2013 season) renewed sponsorship for certain Thai clubs (heres one example).

Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia are all have with Nike despite high amounts of piracy in the south east asia region.

Thailand simply changed because they were offered more money than Nike offered, and the Thai FA stated that the new offer was "too good to pass up"
                    source: http://www.aseanfootball.org/v2/?p=10253

So I'm not sure what it is, but it's certainly not the piracy / counterfeiting thats stopping Nike or Adidas. I think it's more of a PR move, if Nike sponsored Iran it would be bad PR move for them probably

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
                      today kafashian said adidas nike or puma don't want to sponsor iran
                      if they want to sponsor iran we can cancel uhl contract
                      Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
                      Do you have a source ?
                      it was live on kanale1 iran

Comment

We should use this one. Approved by Queiroz!

image.jpg

Comment

This page claims that our jersey will be released january 2014 http://www.tsmplug.com/football/kits...p-2014-shirts/

Comment

and they claim that it is DHL sport

Comment

I think Uhlsport is not that bad. I hope that the new Jerseys will have some oriental touch.
                              sigpic

Comment

مارادونا برای مراسم رونمایی از پیراهن تیم ملی به ایران می آید/ طراحی برجسته خلیج فارس
                                یک شنبه ۱۷ آذر ماه ۱۳۹۲

نماینده شرکت آل اشپورت در ایران گفت: ما پرچم سه رنگ ایران را در لباس ها گنجانده ایم و نقشه ایران همراه با خلیج فارس را نیز طراحی کرده ایم که در صورت موافقت فیفا خلیج فارس روی پیراهن ایران به صورت برجسته نقش می بندد.
                                جعفری درباره اینکه گفته می شود قرارداد آل اشپورت با ایران مبلغ کمتر از یک میلیون یورو است، اظهار داشت: بی تردید این مبلغ بیشتر از اینها است اما نباید انتظار داشته باشید ما به اندازه آدیداس، نایک و پوما خرج کنیم چون در بضاعتمان نیست.
                                وی با بیان اینکه در جام جهانی فقط تیم ملی ایران با لباس های برند آل اشپورت به میدان می رود، عنوان کرد: مطمئن باشید لباس های تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی برای سالها ماندگار خواهد شد. ما پرچم سه رنگ ایران را در لباس ها گنجانده ایم و نقشه ایران همراه با خلیج فارس را نیز طراحی کرده ایم که در صورت موافقت فیفا خلیج فارس روی پیراهن ایران به صورت برجسته نقش می بندد.
                                جعفری همچنین گفت: ما یوزپلنگ ایرانی را نیز روی پیراهن طراحی کرده ایم اما باید فیفا موافقت کند و این مساله نهایی شود. فکر می کنم تا ۲۰ روز آینده مراسمی را برگزار کنیم تا در این مراسم از پیراهن تیم ملی در جام جهانی رونمایی شود.
                                مسئولان آل اشپورت در حال رایزنی هستند تا در مراسم رونمایی از پیراهن تیم ملی ایران دیگو آرماندو مارادونا اسطوره فوتبال آرژانتین را به ایران بیاورند. این مساله طی روزهای آینده نهایی می شود.

uhlsport are trying to bring maradona to the unveiling ceremony of irans wc2014 shirts in iran

uhl contract with iran is more than 1 million euro
                                they have put iran flag with iran map & khalije fars with yuzpalanghe irani on iran shirts (yuzpalangh must be confirmed by fifa)
                                the unveiling is over 20 days (28 dec)

Comment

Working...
                                X