TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
    With all due to respects to both those sites, I think I will just order from whoever is the cheapest...
    Both are much cheaper than the $89.95 you'll have to pay on Eurosport or soccer.com
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

judging by that "leaked" image of the jersey and uhlsports current design on their website, looks like we'll be getting the kit with the simple horizontal stripe across and some co-louring around the collar.

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

But seriously, what's wrong with our current kit? I mean, besides the lack of some red and green, and maybe some creative design, but still, it would be typical IFF to force the players wear something that's less nice and stylish than what we have now

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
          today kafashian said adidas nike or puma don't want to sponsor iran
          if they want to sponsor iran we can cancel uhl contract
          companies like puma and nike wanna make money.....they know iran will just copy them and sell em all over iran without them getting a penny cuz we dont have copyright laws. lol...so how can u blame them?

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

^ maybe that's why Thailand doesn't have Nike anymore, too many copies flowing around ?

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
              today kafashian said adidas nike or puma don't want to sponsor iran
              if they want to sponsor iran we can cancel uhl contract
              Do you have a source ?
              Before he said they didn't want to sponsor Iran when there was lots of sanctions, it's much better.
              Of course Nike would like to sponsor us, 2million iranians just in California + millions outsite iran have money plus some millions in iran too....

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
                Do you have a source ?
                Before he said they didn't want to sponsor Iran when there was lots of sanctions, it's much better.
                Of course Nike would like to sponsor us, 2million iranians just in California + millions outsite iran have money plus some millions in iran too....
                face it, no one wants to sponsor a terrorist nation, whether its nike, puma or adidas. im surprised uhlsport hasnt backed out yet, forcing us to go with daei or meerooj...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  face it, no one wants to sponsor a terrorist nation, whether its nike, puma or adidas. im surprised uhlsport hasnt backed out yet, forcing us to go with daei or meerooj...
                  Yap. That's why Adidas and Legea have sponsored North Korea.

Comment

does anyone know when they will unveil our kit?

Comment

lol people don't keep up with Iranian football and come every once in a while and say something... all these questions have been answered already. The problem is people were sleeping... and every time they wake up they act like everyone else was sleeping too

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
                        lol people don't keep up with Iranian football and come every once in a while and say something... all these questions have been answered already. The problem is people were sleeping... and every time they wake up they act like everyone else was sleeping too
                        lol buddy, this is only a question about the jersey, not teams and players, and barely has anything to do with the actual iranian football being played on the field, i usually dont look at the threads about world cup kits

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                          lol buddy, this is only a question about the jersey, not teams and players, and barely has anything to do with the actual iranian football being played on the field, i usually dont look at the threads about world cup kits
                          umm I wasn't directing it at you, or anyone particular for that matter. I'm merely referring to people's attitude in general. The truth is a lot more things are out in the open and publicized, but since people don't really follow them, they have this attitude like this information is not available.

And to answer your question bro, our kit will be launched a month before the World Cup. I'm still trying to convince them to release it earlier so we can get the kits on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Yap. That's why Adidas and Legea have sponsored North Korea.
                            i dont think adidas has sponsored north korea. and legea's on par with uhlsport, theyll take any scrappy national team

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

i dont think adidas has sponsored north korea. and legea's on par with uhlsport, theyll take any scrappy national team
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_K...#Kit_providers

Comment

north-korea-home-football-shirt-2003-2006-s_20662_1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X