No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is the official date for the release of WC kit?

Comment

Description of the plans for kit unveiling on February 1st.
      Some TM staff and players will be there.
      Many other athletes, politicians and even ambassadors will be invited.
      A female Iranian futsal player will be given a special award.
      The ambassadors to Iran of Bosnia, Nigeria and Argentina will be there and receive a special gift.
      The cultural committee of the IFF also has 15 other cultural programs planned to commemorate Iran going to WC 2014.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/92110704223/%...A7%D9%87%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
        According to IFF and Kafashian, it's this saturday, February 1st

Comment

Awesome even though I really wanted the cheatah on the jersey im still excited to see what it will look like. It better not be simple and plain like usual lol

Comment

I hate how Uhlsport hides iran's existence in the depth of their website as if they are ashamed, if they have nothing on their homepage to show news on the event thats further proof. We should be a big deal, a world cup team for crying out loud

This is our only mention on their website
            http://www.uhlsport.com/en/sponsorin..._national_team

not even a picture of their product.

------------------

I wouldnt be surprised if an uhlsport employee follows our threads since they are public.
            If you're reading this then I hope things change after the announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
              I hate how Uhlsport hides iran's existence in the depth of their website as if they are ashamed, if they have nothing on their homepage to show news on the event thats further proof. We should be a big deal, a world cup team for crying out loud

This is our only mention on their website
              http://www.uhlsport.com/en/sponsorin..._national_team

not even a picture of their product.
              Why are Iranians so bad in public relations?
              Private companies, teams, brands, cities, tourist sites.... none of them know how to get their name out and make themselves a prestigious brand.
              Even Arab countries like Saudi know how to do this better than us.

Comment

Their website is simply not good, they are a relatively small company in comparison to the likes of Nike, adidas and Puma.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Their website is simply not good, they are a relatively small company in comparison to the likes of Nike, adidas and Puma.
                  Agreed, but it seems they either lack common sense or just refuse to market Iran or their world cup product

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Maybe once they show the product they will. It would be strange if they didn't take advantage of being able to supply a WC team.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Iran’s World Cup kits to be unveiled on Saturday
                      Iran’s football federation (IFF) and shirt sponsor Uhlsport will reveal the Iranian national team’s World Cup kit on Saturday.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...d-on-saturday/

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
                        nothing with IFF is 'official'

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by GermanPersian View Post
                          I love Married With Children I still watch the old episodes. AL BUNDY YOU ARE MY HERO 4 touchdowns in a single game for Poke High hahaha that was the highlight of his life. One of my favorite scenes a fat lady walks into the shoe store,
                          Al, "how can I help you miss."
                          The fat lady, "I wore these shoes and they split!"
                          Al, "Well a shoe is like an elevator it has a two ton weight limit." The fat lady, "You will be hearing from my attorney Al, "
                          Would that be the law offices of Haggen & Das" Fat lady walks away with her kid,
                          "Mommy I want a baloon." Al, "You already got one." hahahahhaha

Also who can forget about NOMAAM National Organization of Men against Arizonan Masterhood or
                          This is Miranda Veracusta De La Hoya De La Cardinal.
                          I can go on forever.
                          LOOL! I remember that episode! I think it was either from season 1 or 2. Netflix took it off though

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            going into puberty i watched the show daily..!!

she was the inspiration behind many of my earliest napkin loads..!!
                            She's still hot

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post
                              Do you watch sons of anarchy? DUDE.. Peg is such a good actress! she is a BAD ASS in that show.
                              Na I need to check that show out my friends say it's great. BTW I highly recommend The Wire to anyone that show was just real man.
                              Oh and Peggy Bundy's name is Katey Segal.
                              That whole cast was great form Ed Oneal(Al Bundy), Katey Segal(Peggy), David Fastino(Bud), Cristina Applegate(Kelly Bundy), Marcy Darcy(Amanda Bearse) to Jefferson(don't know his real name.)
                              @Bache Lot I think every Irooni here had a mad crush on Cristina Applegate she was so smoking hot back then and she is still good looking.'

Oh and did you guys know that Ed Oneal was really a bada$$ football player in real life. He didn't make the team but he had a tryout with the NFL Pittsburgh Steelers.
                              It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

so in two days time huh? we'll see about that...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X