No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol guys chill out, these are just some amateur designs (that first one was done on his phone!!)

I just always liked that juventus jersey with the vertical flag

Comment

puma stylelol
      IMG_1991.jpg

Comment

thats a nice shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
          puma stylelol
          [ATTACH]13673[/ATTACH]
          yo thats sexy haha im not even gonna lie

Comment

DUDE
            FARHAD IS THROWING SOME SICK DESIGN HERE...!!
            I REALLY LIKE THAT PUMA ONE

Comment

ahmaghinejag.jpg

couldnt find one with a palang... however I did find one with a monkey!

Comment

Team Melli kit is gonna be launched on Feb. 1st

Comment

time to start checking the fsc site daily!
                  http://www.footballshirtculture.com/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

It should be revealed this saturday (feb. 1), if they keep their promises

Comment

actually, all WC teams will present their jersies the 29. Jan But it is up to IFF to release them for fans the 29. or not... it's gonna be interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post
                        Hey AL, i got the new TM jersey! do you like it?!?!

I love "Married... with Children"

Comment

Not going to lie but the jerseys of most teams look dreadful for 2014. I really hope we can be an exception.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            I love Married With Children I still watch the old episodes. AL BUNDY YOU ARE MY HERO 4 touchdowns in a single game for Poke High hahaha that was the highlight of his life. One of my favorite scenes a fat lady walks into the shoe store,
                            Al, "how can I help you miss."
                            The fat lady, "I wore these shoes and they split!"
                            Al, "Well a shoe is like an elevator it has a two ton weight limit." The fat lady, "You will be hearing from my attorney Al, "
                            Would that be the law offices of Haggen & Das" Fat lady walks away with her kid,
                            "Mommy I want a baloon." Al, "You already got one." hahahahhaha

Also who can forget about NOMAAM National Organization of Men against Arizonan Masterhood or
                            This is Miranda Veracusta De La Hoya De La Cardinal.
                            I can go on forever.
                            It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              going into puberty i watched the show daily..!!

she was the inspiration behind many of my earliest napkin loads..!!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanPersian View Post
                                I love Married With Children I still watch the old episodes. AL BUNDY YOU ARE MY HERO 4 touchdowns in a single game for Poke High hahaha that was the highlight of his life. One of my favorite scenes a fat lady walks into the shoe store,
                                Al, "how can I help you miss."
                                The fat lady, "I wore these shoes and they split!"
                                Al, "Well a shoe is like an elevator it has a two ton weight limit." The fat lady, "You will be hearing from my attorney Al, "
                                Would that be the law offices of Haggen & Das" Fat lady walks away with her kid,
                                "Mommy I want a baloon." Al, "You already got one." hahahahhaha

Also who can forget about NOMAAM National Organization of Men against Arizonan Masterhood or
                                This is Miranda Veracusta De La Hoya De La Cardinal.
                                I can go on forever.
                                Do you watch sons of anarchy? DUDE.. Peg is such a good actress! she is a BAD ASS in that show.

Comment

Working...
                                X