X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just hope it doesnt look retarded

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

FIFA rejected using Iranian Cheetah design on players T shirts and off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWxjg...VbdcyqxpyMAiAA

wtf?

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
        FIFA rejected using Iranian Cheetah design on players T shirts and off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWxjg...VbdcyqxpyMAiAA

wtf?
        Lol, how can they have send it for approval, got the approve, and now it's rejected? That's just stupid. We will have to wait for February 1, and see. As usual, nothing will be certain till we see it with our own eyes..

Comment

Derp derp

Comment

like this one maybe?
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

i hope not!! LOL

Comment

i have a bad feeling about this. I just cant think of a design that everything they said would fit. yellow/black next to white/green/red...what are we going for rainbow? cheetah head/body, iran map, iran logo, name+number Overkill

Edited: This is what my brother thinks. They will have the cheetah spots all over the shirt. In the front the cheetah spots pattern out Iranian map. You also have typical white all around and green around neck and red around sleeves
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

The best way to incorporate the cheetah logo into the jersey is to make the panels of the football in the IFF logo yellow, and to shape the black panels like cheetah spots. It would be unique and innovative if I do say so myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    The best way to incorporate the cheetah logo into the jersey is to make the panels of the football in the IFF logo yellow, and to shape the black panels like cheetah spots. It would be unique and innovative if I do say so myself.

Can u show us? or anybody else ?

Comment

I will draw it later tonight.

Comment

Is IFF trying to suck up to the FIFA boss who suggested Cheetah on the bus not on jersey!!!

Put back the True Iranian flag on the jersies...

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          Is IFF trying to suck up to the FIFA boss who suggested Cheetah on the bus not on jersey!!!

Put back the True Iranian flag on the jersies...
                          True ??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                            i have a bad feeling about this. I just cant think of a design that everything they said would fit. yellow/black next to white/green/red...what are we going for rainbow? cheetah head/body, iran map, iran logo, name+number Overkill
                            ha ha ha true that...
                            im pretty nervous about this shirt too,
                            there is like a maximum handful of ways to do all that and still look nice but there are like thousand plus ways that it will become a complete disaster..!!

Comment

This was done in 5 minutes so apologies for crudeness. Playing around with it, considering the shape of the current crest, the options are very limited, unless IFF updates the crest.

This is what I would like the federation logo to actually look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                This was done in 5 minutes so apologies for crudeness. Playing around with it, considering the shape of the current crest, the options are very limited, unless IFF updates the crest.

This is what I would like the federation logo to actually look like.

come one guys, we already went through this.
                                If you're talking about changing the crest, this is the best one i think
                                yMNTOMnniNpLfFk0.png

Comment

Working...
                                X