Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
    Wait, so this wasn't standardised?
    No, as Adel said, they will have to finalize it for Brazil, players will wear numbers from 1-23. That numbering will have to be sent to FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      No, as Adel said, they will have to finalize it for Brazil, players will wear numbers from 1-23. That numbering will have to be sent to FIFA.
      So that means Ashkan can't wear 24 for sure ( i know it's 21 for Tm just asking)?
      Support Iran until the end

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

I've got the home kit from pro direct. Just got my wages for may so want to splash out on the away kit. Pro direct are sold out, where can I buy the away kit online for delivery to the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Libertine View Post
          I've got the home kit from pro direct. Just got my wages for may so want to splash out on the away kit. Pro direct are sold out, where can I buy the away kit online for delivery to the UK?
          in for answers, me want same too, mkay.

Comment

Contrary to what everyone is saying about the fonts, I think they are fantastic.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Aside from the dude driving, yelling some stuff while looking at the camera and waving his kit, notice he has name and numbering:

http://iconosquare.com/p/72892651451...298745_8064691

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                Aside from the dude driving, yelling some stuff while looking at the camera and waving his kit, notice he has name and numbering:

http://iconosquare.com/p/72892651451...298745_8064691
                did that guy say "fuck niger(ia)?"

anyways the lettering looks fine idk why some people are making such a big fuss about it

Comment

no he said Fucking hell!?!

Comment

the fonts used are very lame. how can you say they are fantastic?

this is what i call fantastic:

Comment

haha he said here you are, heeereee heeeree, captain of the team, fucking a or hell

Comment

I just ordered 2 away kits from uksoccershop.
                        They say they have them on stock, but I can see that some members have not gotten them.....
                        OMG !!!!

Any updates ?

Comment

they say they have but they dont.

good god i gotta repeat this 100 times

Comment

I got both an away and home kit from prodirect. They were good price, prompt delivery and the quality of the kits is absolutely awesome. So satisfied with them. And the size was as it said on the tag lol.

Comment

Irans football federation is a big time looser for choosing the white ones as home kits, even uhlsport advised them to choose the red ones to boost the sales. But Kafashain insisted on the white ones and for that reason the major webshops bought the home kits..... and only few red kits. I will look at prodirect, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
                                Irans football federation is a big time looser for choosing the white ones as home kits, even uhlsport advised them to choose the red ones to boost the sales. But Kafashain insisted on the white ones and for that reason the major webshops bought the home kits..... and only few red kits. I will look at prodirect, thanks.
                                We've worn white as the home kit for years now. A half assed sponsor doesn't get to change that.

Comment

Working...
                                X