TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
    I ordered from uksoccershop almost 3 weeks ago and the order status still says "pre-ordered" as if it's not even in stock. I have emailed them but they haven't answered...
    Does your order status say "pre-ordered" as well?
    Yes, I have emailed them too regarding this.

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
    i canceled mine a week ago and got a refund. uksoccershop has no stocks. They were professional andf aplogized and gave me the full money back.
    Yeah it seems so...I have emailed them regarding the matter. Its misleading since on the website it states that the item is available, there is no mention of pre-ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
      I ordered from uksoccershop almost 3 weeks ago and the order status still says "pre-ordered" as if it's not even in stock. I have emailed them but they haven't answered...

Does your order status say "pre-ordered" as well?
      Originally posted by Hadi View Post
      i canceled mine a week ago and got a refund. uksoccershop has no stocks. They were professional andf aplogized and gave me the full money back.
      Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
      Yes, I have emailed them too regarding this.

Yeah it seems so...I have emailed them regarding the matter. Its misleading since on the website it states that the item is available, there is no mention of pre-ordering.
      Okay just received a response, they are saying that they are chasing Uhlsport to deliver the kits to them.

Sorry if off-topic.

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

uploadfromtaptalk1401105744157.jpguploadfromtaptalk1401105756750.jpg

Comment

I finally picked up my red jersey from in2sports in Mississauga guys. Other locations were sold out. Thank you all for the links and suggestions - I love you long time!

It looks great and I can't wait to wear it. It is a bit of a tighter fit than normal, so if large is normally a snug fit for anyone, you should go with the XL.

Comment

i got my red jersey today in medium and i dont like it, if someone wants it, contact me.

otherwise i send it back.

im from zurich switzerland.

Comment

A group photo in all our kits would have been awesome, hopefully members in Brazil will do it up

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                Okay just received a response, they are saying that they are chasing Uhlsport to deliver the kits to them.
                Sorry if off-topic.
                Yes, just like I've been, and I'm only 30km away from them.

Jesus they're shit, it's like they're begging me to come give them a worthy store shooting...
                Support Iran until the end

Comment

Damn we don't have these sick socks they presented during the unveiling...

Lol to the first name written on the back of the jerseys.. "amir hossein" , "Mehrdad" WTF?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Lol to the first name written on the back of the jerseys.. "amir hossein" , "Mehrdad" WTF?!
                    masoud.sh

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

From now on any time someone shows incompetence in football I will call it an "uhlsport".

Comment

the font pretty much destroyed the kit

Comment

Eat my @ss uhlsport
                          i know you're reading this

Comment

Quality wise the shirts looked very good, especially once the sweat really kicked in, however those numbers were way too high, and the fonts :S

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                              Quality wise the shirts looked very good, especially once the sweat really kicked in, however those numbers were way too high, and the fonts :S
                              it was a friendly man, obviously in WC they have to abide by FIFA rules and everything will be standardized.

Comment

Wait, so this wasn't standardised?
                                Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                it was a friendly man, obviously in WC they have to abide by FIFA rules and everything will be standardized.

Comment

Working...
                                X