X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merci

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Awesome pics. First real picture that has made me feel good about ordering the red kit. It just pops when you look at it. Now the $90 question is, does it have ventilation holes as Wahid Dejagah observed at the Romario Sports store?
      Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Here is the latest press release by uhlsport regarding the kits!

So they are basically permitting Romario sports to do side deals with IFF and to provide non-geniun uhlsport or non-uhlsport products???

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post
        Im 187 cm tal and 92 kilo
        whit size schould i get?

Medium ore large?

Comment

glad everybody is receiving their gear just in time for the world cup.
          Please dont be naive and wear the low quality kits during a game of footy or anything, maybe wait after the world cup to sport it during a match, after all it cost you 100$.

Also, from this post on I'll take every opportunity to have a go at uhlsport, unprofessional people who deserve dealing with the even more incompetent IFF.

May i suggest this if you have more money to spend

http://store.fifa.com/66625.html

Comment

I want the red kit now. Seems like most of the legit places in uk have sold out

Comment

http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-43155/...all-Shirt.html

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by alaph View Post
                6'1" 203 LBs? Large!
                no way...xl or xxl...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I'm not sure about them, a few people ordered from them and they messed around. I think Hadi ordered but they screwed him over and he got a refund. Tempted though!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who is posting sites with customizations. That was my biggest concern about these jersies....didn't know if any site would have customization available. Now I can get my Ando, reza and beitashour jerseys I wanted
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

so exactly which sites have already sent the legit jerseys out?

Comment

Where to get the red one in germany? Any experience?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Where to get the red one in germany? Any experience?
                          The red shirt is not available in germany. I contacted every Dealer of Uhlsport (listed here: http://iran.uhlsport.com/iran?lang=de#haendler) and none of them could deliver.

I ordered my white one from engelhorn and the red one from uksoccershop just right now. It seemed they figured ot the problem in germany coz as soon as i typed in the URL i pop came that they are now delivery to germany aswell.
                          So i ordered the red one and will let you know as soon as i received it (agar khoda bekhad).
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Got my red one from eckball.de this week.

Comment

I ordered the red one from uksoccershop early May and Im still waiting for them to ship it- they don't actually have it in stock!!

Comment

Prodirectsoccer finally confirmed my order, but it was "out of stock" in the confirmation!!! They're all out of everything by the looks of it, except the white (home jersey) in XL. That's the 2nd online order for me gone wrong!

I'm off to In2Sports in a bit as per Soniq's suggestion - will keep you guys posted...

Comment

Working...
                                X