Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
    if i don't want to spend $90, anyone know where i can get fake from california? would my best bet just be aliexpress.com? what happened to the guy on here that ordered on from there?
    Ordered on aliexpress like 6 weeks ago still nothing.

Comment

I just ordered 4 white jerseys from them for $92 delivery to Toronto, very excited hopefully they wont look cheap!!

Comment

even the sizes of this jersey are shambolic.

some websites only have small left. some only have XL. Some offer XXL and XXXL and some websites don't.

its not clear which is which. Does the jersey actually even come in XS, XXS, XXL and XXXL?

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
          if i don't want to spend $90, anyone know where i can get fake from california? would my best bet just be aliexpress.com? what happened to the guy on here that ordered on from there?
          I was one of the first one to try buying from ali express here
          it was $25bucks waited a few days, then the seller told me he didn't have any for ship and wasn't getting in anytime soon..! so i canceled and got my money back ..!
          Originally posted by bijbij View Post
          Ordered on aliexpress like 6 weeks ago still nothing.
          back then there weren't nearly as many sellers of our kit as they are now..!! you probably ordered from a seller who is not gonna get them in for a while to ship..! i suppose it will take forever and a day for shipping too..? considering its free and coming from china..!!

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          I just ordered 4 white jerseys from them for $92 delivery to Toronto, very excited hopefully they won't look cheap!!
          http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?...41&isPremium=y

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
            even the sizes of this jersey are shambolic.

some websites only have small left. some only have XL. Some offer XXL and XXXL and some websites don't.

its not clear which is which. Does the jersey actually even come in XS, XXS, XXL and XXXL?
            i think, instead of making kid sizes, uhlsport opted to just offer XXS, XS at a slightly lower price ..? i noticed earlier some of the legit soccer kit retailers offering those little sizes at i think it was a 10 euro/pound cheaper ..!?

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Email IFF They are selling the original kits that the players didnt get , jk llool

Comment

Just Arrived.

Quality seems good. Will test it later and let you know.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I just got both home and away from Prosoccer.com, quality is great. You can also use the code "saveten", plus you get free shipping.

Comment

http://youtu.be/QH7vyLBSj8s

Comment

http://youtu.be/Hg8NyH25Jz8

Comment

The Israeli media reported this news over a week ago... you guys didn't believe it when I posted here in the forums. Now ISN is finally saying the jersies were fake:

لباس تيم ملي فوتبال ايران تقلبي است

تهران IranSport.Net - شركت آل*اشپورت اعلام كرد كه لباس*هاي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران تقلبي هستند و اين موضوع را پيگيري خواهد كرد. شركت آل*اشپورت توليدكننده لباس*هاي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران اعلام كرد كه پس از بازديد از اردوي تيم ملي ايران در اتريش، متوجه شده لباس*هايي كه در اختيار تيم ملي ايران قرار گرفته، قلابي هستند. ملاني اشتاين هيلبر، مدير تبليغات اين شركت آلماني گفت لباس*هايي كه در حال حاضر تيم ملي فوتبال ايران از آن استفاده مي*كند، نشان آل*اشپورت دارد، اما توليد اين شركت نيست.

اين شركت اعلام كرد كه موضوع لباس*هاي تقلبي را پيگيري خواهد كرد و لباس*هاي جديدي براي تيم ملي ايران به اتريش مي*فرستد.

پيش از اين بازيكنان تيم ملي فوتبال ايران گفته بودند كه لباس*هاي اين تيم پس از شستشو آب مي*روند. اين در حالي است كه شركت آل*اشپورت اين موضوع را رد كرده بود.

تاريخ مخابره پيام:پنجشنبه 1 خرداد 1393

خبرنگار: سردبير

کد خبر:82924-1393
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Mine just arrived from Pro Direct, good quality. Size is M (I am 40 chest and 32 waist) and it is a perfect fit:

photo2.jpg
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Any canadian members who have RECEIVED their jersey and ordered online? I'm curious how much you spent and if you got charged customs

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                              Any canadian members who have RECEIVED their jersey and ordered online? I'm curious how much you spent and if you got charged customs
                              Any day now. So far from Soccer.com it cost $104 Canadian. When it arrives I will let you know.

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                              Mine just arrived from Pro Direct, good quality. Size is M (I am 40 chest and 32 waist) and it is a perfect fit:

[ATTACH]14550[/ATTACH]
                              Looks great. I hope the one I ordered is just as nice!
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Support Iran until the end

Comment

Working...
                                X