Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    http://www.mehrnews.com/detail/News/2197102

it looks like, TM T-Shirt,will be like Panthers ( Chita ) !! Image !

طراحی تصویر یوزپلنگ ایرانی برای پیراهن تیم ملی فوتبال انجام شده *است
    رئیس سازمان حفاظت از محیط زیست کشور گفت: طراحی تصویر یوزپلنگ ایرانی برای نصب بر روی پیراهن تیم ملی فوتبال آماده شده است.
    به گزارش خبرنگار مهر در شیراز، معصومه ابتکار دوشنبه شب در جمع خبرنگاران در پاسخ به سئوال خبرنگار مهر در خصوص طراحی پیراهن تیم ملی فوتبال در جام جهانی تاکید کرد: پیگیری*های ما برای نقش بستن تصویر یوزپلنگ ایرانی بر روی پیراهن تیم ملی جهت حضور در مسابقات جام جهانی ادامه داشته و روز گذشته این طراحی انجام شده است.

وی گفت: یک گروه متخصص و گرافیست های با تجربه و مشهور کشور طرح های خود را ارائه کردند که از میان آنها یک طرح انتخاب و برای تایید به فیفا ارسال شده*است.

معاون رئیس جمهور گفت: هماهنگی های لازم با فدراسیون فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران انجام شده و اکنون در انتظار تاییدیه فیفا هستیم.
    lets just hope it's not anything like this

Comment

Originally posted by Keltner
      did you join this forum to promote your fraud website?

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
        did you join this forum to promote your fraud website?
        sure as hell looks like it.

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post
          sure as hell looks like it.
          Yup. Smelled it too.

Comment

aren't we the lions of asia and not the cheetahs? i understand the importance of bringing attention to the endangered asiatic cheetah, but a having a bad ass lion on the jersey instead wouldnt hurt
            -----------------Davari-------------------
            Beitashour--Hosseini--Sadeghi--Pooladi
            --------Nekounam---Teymourian-------
            --Dejagah--Khalatbari--Jahanbakhsh--
            -----------------Gucci--------------------

Comment

Originally posted by MovesLikeDejaga View Post
              aren't we the lions of asia and not the cheetahs? i understand the importance of bringing attention to the endangered asiatic cheetah, but a having a bad ass lion on the jersey instead wouldnt hurt
              Although it's true we used to be lions of Asia back from the shah-era (and shown on the flag, etc)...

Except Iran doesn't have any lions anymore! They are extinct and the last sighting of a lion in Iran was in 1941

But Iran does still have a few cheetahs! There are only 20 Persian Cheetahs left in Iran!!!
              So we should be raising awareness to stop them going extinct aswell

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                Although it's true we used to be lions of Asia back from the shah-era (and shown on the flag, etc)...

Except Iran doesn't have any lions anymore! They are extinct and the last sighting of a lion in Iran was in 1941

But Iran does still have a few cheetahs! There are only 20 Persian Cheetahs left in Iran!!!
                agreed. They are faster! and no one else is using it. Both Holland and England have lions for their national team crests.

Comment

guys can we somehow do something to force the iff to change its logo , it so boring ! i like alaph avatar , if we could only sign or open pages on facebook or whatever and get more people involves and somehow make our message be sent to the iff
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                    guys can we somehow do something to force the iff to change its logo , it so boring ! i like alaph avatar , if we could only sign or open pages on facebook or whatever and get more people involves and somehow make our message be sent to the iff

I doubt IFF will do anything. But we should make a non-official TM logo that is not boring.

First thing first! we need to add a soccer ball to it and maybe some red and green thingies
                    anyone good with photoshop? I suck and visual arts!

lets make a sick crest using this http://i.imgur.com/0YrgLdi.png

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post

agreed. They are faster! and no one else is using it. Both Holland and England have lions for their national team crests.

LOL I never realised France's logo is a chicken

Comment

LOL I never realised France's logo is a chicken
                        dude.. it's a cock! okay?

Comment

I cant stand some retarded talk about how IFF should change the logo... as if thats our biggest concern right now, a stupid logo...
                          sigpic

Comment

I had a meeting with Uhlsport yesterday regarding sponsorship for our football team. he will send a sketch of the Iranian NT Jersey for me soon. he said they are awesome..
                            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                              I cant stand some retarded talk about how IFF should change the logo... as if thats our biggest concern right now, a stupid logo...
                              Like i said, i doubt they will change that logo until those c0cksuckers are out. Iran and creativity don't really go together. Here is how you know if a culture is creative or not!?!? are you doing the same SHIT over and over and over again since like 500 years ago with no improvements ?!? Well then no. We are not as bad as some African tribes but still, nothing to write home about.

I have zero control over the TM training and Its my day off and I wanna make a cool new crest, even if it's just for my subreddit. Sorry if i think the crest is dog shit and i want to see a different one.
                              Now, let me work on my stupid logo. A$$

Comment

Judging a cultures creativity is not done by looking at their football federation's logo, its looked at through media, poetry, architecture etc..

Our priority should be building world class stadiums, better coaching, management and a great youth program, then we have all our other shit sorted then we can complain about a logo. Also we should stop complaining that nothing can be done under IR, because then nothing will be done.

We need to start pressuring the federation and other institutions to take responsibility for their 30+ years of failures. Make the best out of a shitty situation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X