Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't believe how much shit he is getting in here

he is the reason we won our WCQ game in Qatar, don't forget that

+ name me one player in the TM roster with the same creativity & vision (besides Shojaei) ?

so please stop b** and moaning about why he left the IPL,
    the IPL sucks, when will you guys ever accept that? when was the last time an iranian club won the ACL? Right, never!
    Reza Enayati is the f*** ALL time top goal scorer of IPL...Reza f*** Enayati!!!
    Do you need more proof why this league sucks?

So why hate on the Qatari League, it's certainly not better but definitely not worse than IPL !

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

+ name me one player in the TM roster with the same creativity & vision (besides Shojaei) ?

the IPL sucks, when will you guys ever accept that? when was the last time an iranian club won the ACL? Right, never!

So why hate on the Qatari League, it's certainly not better but definitely not worse than IPL !
      It is worse.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Yeah, we all hate Enayati, but lets not forget that his "assist" was an accident
        sigpic

Comment

man he's cracking some beutifull goals lately, i know its in qatar or something but still, they have money to buy international players at good level and good coaches and that ismaking play his best.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
            man he's cracking some beutifull goals lately, i know its in qatar or something but still, they have money to buy international players at good level and good coaches and that ismaking play his best.
            http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=9036
            Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
            Yeah, we all hate Enayati, but lets not forget that his "assist" was an accident
            this isnot an accident just look how he controls the ball at 0:45

Comment

AW: Mojtaba Jabbari to Al Ahli

Wow. What a goal!!

Comment

with the performance Jabbari has had thus far in Qatar, he is looking more and more like a candidate for a fixed position in final WC roster. I am wondering though if this is a sign of weakness on the behalf of Qatar club football or is Mojtaba simply on fire right now?!
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Very nice goal by Jabbari.

Comment

I give it that the goals I have seen although very skilfully finished he is not at all marked on pressured, but Qatar or Iranian league there are certain things that he seemed to have added to his game, getting into the box more often, scoring with header are just some of them. My guess is that his fitness level has improved too, he looks fitter and more agile.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

How is he the reason? It wasn't even he who did that pass, but the Qatari player

Comment

thats a world class goal
                        Last edited by webmaster; 02-15-2014, 10:55 AM.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

it was nice goal, quick stop and a shot no chance for defender or goali to react
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

I get mixed feelings watching these goals, one side I am happy to see our players scoring, and seeing these nice goals from them, but it upsets me which teams they are playing for.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Besides the fact that I STILL don't like how he went to play in that country, that was honestly a very nice goal. Great control and great finish.

They are lucky to have our Mojtaba Jabbari.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                thats a world class goal
                                Oh god I am so happy I don't have to listen to that annoying yelling Arab commentator any longer since the WCQ have ended!!!!

I am happy Dutch channels will show every single World Cup match on TV, no live shitty stream for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X