No announcement yet.

Mojtaba Jabbari to Al Ahli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He betrayal Iran a year before Brazil. What do you think will happen to his form in Qatar?
    sigpic

Comment

motasefam barash at least the bright side to this is that we can bring in our younger prospects
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        I'm wondering though, how much does Jabbari get paid to sell out his country? I mean a country which is hostile to Iran, it's culture and history, a country that doesn't respect Iran's sovereignty.
        So any Iranian who offers his services to such a country is a sell out in my book. In Iran Jabbari would make about 200-300 K? I'm just guessing in Qatar he makes around 500K?
        So Jabbari basically sells out his country for twice the wage in a 1 year contract, if the sheiks are happy with him, depending on their mood, he gets to play 2 years for Al Ahli or so.

Zandi's case is different though, he was playing in Qatar for his retirement while Jabbari is still active for TM. I hope he never gets invited to TM, we don't need sell out's ala Seyed Rahmati and Seyed Aghili.
        His contract is for 800K dollars for one year, but he has to pay about half of that to Sepahan which is the total of all monies recieved from Sepahan and an additonal 400 Million Toman from his own pocket.

http://varzeshvamardom.ir/news_10883.html
        sigpic

Comment

The best scenario is that jabbari will be absent (not invited) in TM when our youngsters such as Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Rahmani and Sadeghian will be incorporated into our future team.

The last thing I want to see is that they will learn from Jabbari's whining, diva-esque behaviour, disloyalty and selfishness.

Jabbari is a really good player when he is not injured, but in the long run he is a corosive element for any team because he destroys team spirit with his behaviour

Comment

i hope he never plays fo TM again. way overrated and every player which plays in qatar, emirate and other persian gulf states should not be invited to team melli...
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Players like Bakhtiar Rahmani and Payam Sadeghian should prepare themselves. They might be given the go for Team Melli as starters very soon.

Comment

That's it for me... it's time to replace Jabbari with Payam Sadeghian. He has the creativity + vision and most importantly - he handles pressure very well at that age.
                Meanwhile Haddadifar, Nouri, Karimi, Navidkia... might be valuable options as well.

Quite sad.
                This is the last World Cup Jabbari could experience and he already was a main starter for TM. All he had to do is to play, keep his shape and avoid any injury. However he now joined some 2nd division Qatar team...
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                  That's it for me... it's time to replace Jabbari with Payam Sadeghian. He has the creativity + vision and most importantly - he handles pressure very well at that age.
                  Meanwhile Haddadifar, Nouri, Karimi, Navidkia... might be valuable options as well.

Quite sad.
                  This is the last World Cup Jabbari could experience and he already was a main starter for TM. All he had to do is to play, keep his shape and avoid any injury. However he now joined some 2nd division Qatar team...
                  pooof..!!really..?
                  didnt think gutter has enough teams for a second division..?? lol
                  nevamind this guy

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    pooof..!!really..?
                    didnt think gutter has enough teams for a second division..?? lol
                    nevamind this guy
                    Sorry, my mistake. They played in the 2nd division last season and promoted, but still it doesn't change much.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Quite sad.
                      No, they got promoted last season.

Comment

Add his speed, precision and great long range shots and the extreme fighting spirit, Jabbari was never a fighter.

Nonetheless he is a huge injury-prone player and tends to pick up injury very easily and often, thus a hi liability for any team, especially TM. His selfishness and drama queen attributions indeed added to all of the above shortcomings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

I guess there are some medical issues with Jabbari and they have postponed his introduction a couple of times.

http://varzeshvamardom.ir/news_11044.html
                          sigpic

Comment

Quite sad.
                            Exactly! What an.. I'm not going to be rude but I mean, come on! He could have just stayed in Sepahan, played his football and shut his mouth. Mojtaba Jabbari is a great CAM, but unfortunately he is "hashieh"/drama prone. Vaghean heyf shod ke raft qatar. Khak too oon mokhesh.

Comment

Comment

You can tell from that smile the ONLY the he gives a shit about is arab money...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X