Mojtaba Jabbari to Al Ahli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I LOVE IRAN! View Post
    Wow honestly f*** jabbari; navidkia is much better option even though he gets injured more than jabbari

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Get over it man, Navidkia won't play for TM. We can wave Jabbari goodbye as well, we don't need players who are not 100% focussed on Brasil 2014. I'd prefer having a youngster who fights like a warrior with less qualities than Jabbari, instead of an unmotivated player who is supposed to feed the strikers against world's best defenders = doomed to fail.

Comment

If this was the Jabbari of 2.5 years ago I would be upset. But Jabbari for the last while has been mediocre at best. Slow (physically and mentally), weak on the ball, lost on the field.... We have plenty of equivalent or better options than Mojtaba at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        If this was the Jabbari of 2.5 years ago I would be upset. But Jabbari for the last while has been mediocre at best. Slow (physically and mentally), weak on the ball, lost on the field.... We have plenty of equivalent or better options than Mojtaba at the moment.
        thats what i'd say..!!
        k00ne laghesh, bazaar bere poolesho besaze gabl az inke totally played-out beshe..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          I hope CQ sticks to his word and doesn't call up any player that plays in Qatar!
          Exactly my thought.

Comment

Official:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...#1587;ت_
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              Such a shame.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I will never fault a player for going after money, since that is their profession, however, they should not expect a call-up for TM either. So, may we never see him again in a national jersey while he plays in that league.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

It makes sense in his situation, still it is disappointing.

It will be interesting to see if CQ sticks to his announcement that he won't consider players playing in Qatar (assuming he really said that and it was not some fluke in Iranian media). With Rahmani and Sadeghian the next generation is waiting for a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Such a shame.
                    not at all, he belongs there.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bebakhshid ino m1gam, ama khak to saresh..

Comment

Jabbari....well now we have that opening for a bright new youngster who can shine in the world cup. I think sadeghian will be huge for Iran at the world cup!

Comment

to be honest, if i was a footballer living in today's iran, with a checkered history of bad injuries and an uncertain future in terms of number of years left to make the most income i could, maybe i too would go where the money is. can't really blame the guy.. you expect these players to live off pfdc comments for the rest of their lives??

Comment

I will miss the Jabbari/Ghoochannejhad connection. Such a deadly duo.

It's honestly a shame to see Jabbari go to qatar. He pretty much retired from Team Melli by doing so.

Comment

I'm wondering though, how much does Jabbari get paid to sell out his country? I mean a country which is hostile to Iran, it's culture and history, a country that doesn't respect Iran's sovereignty.
                              So any Iranian who offers his services to such a country is a sell out in my book. In Iran Jabbari would make about 200-300 K? I'm just guessing in Qatar he makes around 500K?
                              So Jabbari basically sells out his country for twice the wage in a 1 year contract, if the sheiks are happy with him, depending on their mood, he gets to play 2 years for Al Ahli or so.

Zandi's case is different though, he was playing in Qatar for his retirement while Jabbari is still active for TM. I hope he never gets invited to TM, we don't need sell out's ala Seyed Rahmati and Seyed Aghili.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                                to be honest, if i was a footballer living in today's iran, with a checkered history of bad injuries and an uncertain future in terms of number of years left to make the most income i could, maybe i too would go where the money is. can't really blame the guy.. you expect these players to live off pfdc comments for the rest of their lives??
                                i feel you there..!!
                                its a $ensible move looking at it from his perspective..!! the guy is certainly not a bad footballer though obviously too conceded and overly proud of himself..!! so he gets kicked outa his favorite (SS) team over those attitude issues and then goes to the next high profile destination (PP obviously is not an option due to SS background) and there again his ego gets him in trouble and he gets thrown outa team..!! so what does that leave you..???
                                Based on my short observation (while AK8 playing there) level of play isnt all too bad at Gutter's league due abundance of older, class footballers and coaches all there too chasing retirement money..! facilities are top notch too..!! the league seems wack and boring mostly cause there are hardly any fans in the stands and the overall sever lack of atmosphere..! but the game to my observation is played at a more organized level than our own IPL..!!
                                If physically they dont tear this fragile dude up in pieces like Zandi, and more importantly, if he doesnt loose form due to extracurricular activities away from his Team's duties, then there is a good chance he may be in even better form and fitness for WC than him staying in iran..??? problem is that its quite unlikely for him or any iranian to stay focused on their football while away in those countries..!!

PS
                                Im just happy cause this will certainly opens the door for more lively youngsters in the offensive front of our MF which has been in shambles since AK8's injury..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X