Mojtaba Jabbari to Al Ahli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mojtaba Jabbari to Al Ahli

After the horrible injury Zandi was involved in the director of the club is looking for a play maker, Al Ahli is negtoing with Jabbari as of today.

http://cdn.alkass.net/news_details.aspx?news_id=59243

In their frontpage as well.

http://www.al-ahliclub.com/arabic/

Comment

good let that pussy leave

Comment

Hopefully he will not join the arab team.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Seeing how Jabbari is a injury prone player, and in a league where it's hosting country is hostile to Iranians (to say the least) i think it's save to say that if Jabbari signs with that Qatari club his career might see it's end aswell.

Comment

damn i was hoping it was saudi al ahli! that would be great move not this

Comment

I hope CQ sticks to his word and doesn't call up any player that plays in Qatar!
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

We already went through this once with Khalatbari, doing the same mistake again is beyond stupidity.
                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Age vaghean bere kheyli zaye mishe..But didnt CQ say he wont call up any player who is willing to play in an arab country ?..
                  Jabbari definitely is an asset to TM, I guess we can all remember the WCQ games where we were missing him, when terrible M.Nouri ''replaced'' him..I hope this move doesnt take place, and if it does, we need to test Rahmani, Sadeghian or Mosalman

Comment

Originally posted by LandOfAryans View Post
                    Age vaghean bere kheyli zaye mishe..But didnt CQ say he wont call up any player who is willing to play in an arab country ?..
                    Jabbari definitely is an asset to TM, I guess we can all remember the WCQ games where we were missing him, when terrible M.Nouri ''replaced'' him..I hope this move doesnt take place, and if it does, we need to test Rahmani, Sadeghian or Mosalman
                    There are more fundamental issues at stake than football, if Jabbari chooses to make this move. It's about principles and learning from past mistakes: How many times do we have to make the same mistake until we learn?
                    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

He might also be on the way to kissing TM goodbye
                      You just got Caged
                      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

good, now this will almost guarantee that this punk wont be near TM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Isn't this a division 2 team? Shows how much he cares about the World Cup and being in shape for it.

Comment

he doesn't give shit about football or any team ( even esteghlal ! ) all he cares about is money money money !

Comment

Wow honestly f*** jabbari; navidkia is much better option even though he gets injured more than jabbari

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Working...
                              X