Breaking News: Iran vs Chile (10-09-2013)(in Chile) - Page 9

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Top | #81
    News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashemian9 View Post
    I like the idea, but a flight from Canada to Chile would be brutal after flying from Iran to Canada. I think it's more likely for them to play a Caribbean nation or a Central American one, like El Salvador, Cuba, Suriname, etc, and then fly on to Chile.

Hopefully IFF and CQ are working to fill the additional date.
    There is direct flight from Toronto to Santiago. Therefore I would suggest Iran vs Canada in Santiago on 6 September. Otherwise Iran vs Haiti/El Salvador/Cuba/Dominican Republic. Suriname is a weak team so if others reject. Then Suriname vs Iran's bench players

2. Top | #82
    Forum Staff
    Member of Year

Football+ Member

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    This is completely false.

Playing in Santiago (where Chile usually plays its home games) will not cause any hypoxia. It is one of the few South American nations whose national stadium doesn't lie at a high altitude. Santiago lies only 500m (1700ft) above sea level (compare it with Tehran where the lowest point is 1200m/3900ft above sea).
    Not completely false.. I wasn't talking about Santiago, they have pitches at much higher altitudes,.. but upon further research I found out that FIFA has banned high altitude WCQ games since 2007 already.. Chile and I think Bolivia used to play their home games at high altitudes, which is now not an option

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Click For This Useful Post:

4. Top | #83
    PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,314 Times in 1,474 Posts
    hey now that CQ doesnt want to send TM there, lets see if Chile wants, we can send a very strong Iranian football team from our own members in PFDC, and I am sure we all dont care if its high altitude and will promise a great performance against the Chileans and that is ofcourse IF we dont eat any Chilies at the time of the game

5. The Following User Says Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

6. Top | #84
    PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    IFF why not play Australia they are one of the only top 50 FIFA teams thatare available for Aug14 th FIFA day

Lets get the Aussies to play in Tehran or Melbourne it doesn't matter I promise there will be about 40 K Iranians that will come to cheer for TM in Austrlia and we haven,t played them since 1997

GET AUSTRALIA THAT WILL BE A GREAT MATCH

7. Top | #85
    Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Click View Post
    Not completely false.. I wasn't talking about Santiago, they have pitches at much higher altitudes,.. but upon further research I found out that FIFA has banned high altitude WCQ games since 2007 already.. Chile and I think Bolivia used to play their home games at high altitudes, which is now not an option
    Chile always play their games in Santiago. Occassionally they play in other cities, but none of those have been at a high altititude. In their league there is only one team that plays at a high altitude, but I doubt they would put a national game there because it is a very small stadium. I'm not sure which particular pitch you have in mind.

Also, FIFA withdraw that ban in 2008. That ban affected Bolivia and Ecuador (and also Colombia to some extent) for a short period, but they still play their national games at a high altitude nowadays, as they did prior to 2007. But Chile was never among those teams.

8. Top | #86
    News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

ايران با پيشنهاد ديدار دوستانه با شيلي مخالفت کرد
    خراسان ورزشي - مورخ سه*شنبه 1392/05/15 شماره انتشار 18471

به نظر مي*رسد مسئولان تيم ملي فوتبال کشورمان با ديدار دوستانه با شيلي مخالفت کرده*اند. در اين*باره يک روزنامه* شيليايي از جايگزين شدن استراليا به جاي ايران در بازي دوستانه با اين کشور خبر داد. همچنين کارلوس کي*روش، سرمربي تيم ملي پيشنهاد فدراسيون قطر مبني بر ديدار دوستانه با تيم فوتبال اين کشور در دوحه را نپذيرفت. در حالي که فدراسيون قطر تمايل خود براي بازي با ايران را اعلام کرده بود، کي*روش از مسئولان فدراسيون خواسته به اين پيشنهاد جواب رد دهند. همچنين پيشنهاد عراق هم در همين زمينه رد شده است. در اين خصوص نيز سرمربي تيم ملي به مسئولان فدراسيون فوتبال ايران گفت در آسيا فقط با 2 تيم ژاپن و استراليا حاضر است بازي کند. به احتمال فراوان تيم ملي در اردوي اروپايي که احتمالا در پرتغال است يک ديدار دوستانه برگزار مي*کند.

9. Top | #87
    PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,049 Times in 3,594 Posts

Re: Breaking News: Iran vs Chile (10-09-2013)(in Chile)(Confirmed)

It was a good friendly, wasn't it?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

11. Top | #88
    Forum Staff
    Football+ Member

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 748 Posts
    pls don't bring up 7/8 months old threads.
    thanks
    Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Members who have read this thread : 257

You do not have permission to view the list of names.