No announcement yet.

► MATCH STORY | S. Korea 0-1 Iran → June 18, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always spoiling us as usual PK jan. I don't know if you younger members remember, but PK has for years now been providing a service which requires alot of time that we all used to beg for. Really a good person with a good heart. Damet garm.

Comment

That's an epic video with such perfect choice of music on the background, damet shadidan garm Pique jaan, you should definitely get spanked hard by no one but the one and only Mila joon for such beautiful work!

Comment

First of all thank you PK jan, that was absolutely perfect.

I regretfully have to say that when it comes to iranians most are proud in the wrong way.
        Almost like people want their loyalty/gheyrat to be compensated BEEFORE they show it. That is, simply put, ignorant and uneducated - and very much unpatriotic.

I see so many people posting left and right saying that we are alone. Im wondering, shouldnt that bring us closer as people? Why hasnt it? It has been going on for a while now..

We are alone, we are.. And others are deliberately making sure of that.
        And it all culminated in the SK match, a country that is generally and historically famous for beeing friendly and hospitable.
        Say whatever you want, a bad treatment once in Iran was not the turning factor. Forces are feeding this behaviour towards Iranians.
        There are too many too powerfull forces making sure of this fact.

Finally it is the greatest regret of my life, and i think most of you (if not all) agree, that we are misstaken for "others".
        Think about it, when was the last time someone recognized you as Iranians instead of "other".

Ill leave you with this final thought:

How many of you can see the difference between a thai, malaysian, vietnamese, chinese and japanese? Im sure some of you know but most of you probably dont. Do you know why? Because we dont care and thus dont RESPECT them enough.
        (Ill bett a lot of you think they are bellow us in terms of people, history and culture.. Well guess what, they probably think the same of us - and there are more of them than there are of us)

RESPECT, LOYALTY AND KINDNESS IS THE KEY!

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
          The sweetness of this victory will stay with me for a long time.
          Fantastic job as always, Ahriman jan!
          what the.... ?

Comment

A great video! I remember feeling low after that home loss against Uzbekistan. But I never stopped believing, I knew we could do it. My birthday is June 18th, and TM gave me the perfect birthday present!
            www.teammellitalk.com
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeT...KBjpbj8wT8feJg
            Instagram: @teammellitalk
            Twitter: Iranian Footy@teammellitalk
            www.facebook.com/teammellitalk
            Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...8714?mt=2&ls=1

Comment

thank you soo much i am so proud...

Comment

Very nice video, damet garm!
                Ghorbunet Ando, dastet dard migereft vali ba in hal bazi kardi. I love u. Ashkamo dasht dar miovord un sahne ke oftad zamin va ghashang malum bud che dardi dasht mikeshid. Yet he stood up and fighted for his country..
                Ando

Comment

Ando Teymourian

Persianking

PFDC

god bless all three!!!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Btw, I just noticed this after watching CQ pump his fist to the Korean coach for like the 50th time, but:
                    1) Go to 7:10 of PK jan's video when the TM staff/bench begins celebrating
                    2) Then at 7:16, you see a Korean man, wearing a black collared shirt, come into the picture from the left looking pissed (right in front of the photographer)
                    3) Then at 7:18, everyone from our staff is yelling and laughing at him, and he acts as if he is about to chase after them

Sorry if you had already noticed, but I hadn't until now and probably others are in the same boat as me. Also, I hadn't seen anyone talking about it either, although it was pretty funny to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      You should get a frickin Oscar for your Videos.
                      I started fvcking crying baba. Awesome Video. Love it.
                      Tears of Gheyrat, damet garm AK jaan!

Originally posted by Iranzendebad View Post
                      http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=8813
                      Sadeghi's smile @ 6.51.... PRICELESS

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Awesome video, but even greater words. Perfectly put.
                      Thanks for reading the whole post. That was one of the main stories "behind" the video and pretty much my inspiration.

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Damet garm PK. Its an honor having you on this forum as an Iranian football fan. I likewise wish that we fans grow to even one day help our country in things more than football. If football is a team work, I double that quote about FREEDOM.
                      thank you for all your efforts you have done these years. I am sure many like myself appreciates it a lot.
                      cheers
                      and LOVE Team Melli, No Matter What!
                      You made it all possible!
                      It's an honor FOR me to be part of this site & staff!

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                      great video pk jan, beautifully made and the close ups on all the one on one battles was epic. great words as well, you are wise beyond your years. thank you.
                      Wise and great members like you taught me a lot of things, thanks for the supportive words hzv jaan.

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      wow man those close ups were crazy, what a battle, and man sadeghi made that mutant kim shin wook look like a little girl, good stuff.
                      No homo, but I somehow fell in love with Sadeghi in the last matches lol.
                      He was ignored for a long time, but after his invitation to TM and immediately being used during such crucial times, he proved to be a great CB.
                      Instead of complaining, he cared about the TEAM and really gave everything he had in those 180 min of playing time.

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      Pique jan you should upload this to the pfdctv youtube page
                      I will do it later on, although I am not sure if we will get problems due to copyright.

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      possibly the greatest iranian football video. Great job!
                      Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Amazing video, the best Iranian football video I've ever seen!
                      PK
                      PFDC
                      Considering there are so many videos out there, I am very glad that you liked it that much. Hope the next one will be even better

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      great Job PK.
                      not that I expect any less from you.
                      Sepas NFL jaan

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                      The sweetness of this victory will stay with me for a long time.
                      Fantastic job as always, Ahriman jan!
                      My pleasure

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                      WOW. Epic video. Great clips. Very well done.
                      Thanks. My pleasure. Stay tuned for more...

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                      Unreal. Damet garm.
                      Right back at you!

Originally posted by Navid_Esfoony View Post
                      Thank you PK jaan. Amazing Videos. Can you kindly help me locate the PNG post-match discussion. I believe the video in the post-match discussion link is only Iran's channel 3. Thanks for your help in advance
                      Unfortunately today I realized that I didn't record the full post-match discussion NE jaan. However I still added the available part (about 53 min), which you can watch here:
                      http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=8745

Sorry for the delay and incomplete video.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Always spoiling us as usual PK jan. I don't know if you younger members remember, but PK has for years now been providing a service which requires alot of time that we all used to beg for. Really a good person with a good heart. Damet garm.
                      Nokhodi jaan I can't thank you enough for the constant support and kind words!

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      That's an epic video with such perfect choice of music on the background, damet shadidan garm Pique jaan, you should definitely get spanked hard by no one but the one and only Mila joon for such beautiful work!
                      Sometimes it's so frustrating and takes a lot of time to choose the right music - I am happy it worked out this time.
                      Thanks Keano (Mr. Class) jaan, I am ready for the spanking

Originally posted by Patriot View Post
                      First of all thank you PK jan, that was absolutely perfect.
                      I regretfully have to say that when it comes to iranians most are proud in the wrong way.
                      Almost like people want their loyalty/gheyrat to be compensated BEEFORE they show it. That is, simply put, ignorant and uneducated - and very much unpatriotic.
                      I see so many people posting left and right saying that we are alone. Im wondering, shouldnt that bring us closer as people? Why hasnt it? It has been going on for a while now..
                      We are alone, we are.. And others are deliberately making sure of that.
                      And it all culminated in the SK match, a country that is generally and historically famous for beeing friendly and hospitable.
                      Say whatever you want, a bad treatment once in Iran was not the turning factor. Forces are feeding this behaviour towards Iranians.
                      There are too many too powerfull forces making sure of this fact.
                      Finally it is the greatest regret of my life, and i think most of you (if not all) agree, that we are misstaken for "others".
                      Think about it, when was the last time someone recognized you as Iranians instead of "other".
                      Ill leave you with this final thought:
                      How many of you can see the difference between a thai, malaysian, vietnamese, chinese and japanese? Im sure some of you know but most of you probably dont. Do you know why? Because we dont care and thus dont RESPECT them enough.
                      (Ill bett a lot of you think they are bellow us in terms of people, history and culture.. Well guess what, they probably think the same of us - and there are more of them than there are of us)
                      RESPECT, LOYALTY AND KINDNESS IS THE KEY!
                      Thanks for sharing your opinion and feeling.
                      Some interesting and true points!

Originally posted by DaNinerMan View Post
                      A great video! I remember feeling low after that home loss against Uzbekistan. But I never stopped believing, I knew we could do it. My birthday is June 18th, and TM gave me the perfect birthday present!
                      Belated happy birthday! Hopefully you will even have a greater one next year
                      Indeed, NEVER stop believing!

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                      thank you soo much i am so proud...

Originally posted by LandOfAryans View Post
                      Very nice video, damet garm!
                      Ghorbunet Ando, dastet dard migereft vali ba in hal bazi kardi. I love u. Ashkamo dasht dar miovord un sahne ke oftad zamin va ghashang malum bud che dardi dasht mikeshid. Yet he stood up and fighted for his country..
                      Ando
                      Ando is a beast with a massive heart! His quality aside, he should be remembered forever simply because of his passion, non-stop running and love.
                      Ando = Gheyrat

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      Ando Teymourian
                      Persianking
                      PFDC
                      god bless all three!!!
                      at You, TM, PFDC, Iran and all Iranians !
                      Last edited by Nariman; 06-28-2013, 05:06 PM.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                        Btw, I just noticed this after watching CQ pump his fist to the Korean coach for like the 50th time, but:
                        1) Go to 7:10 of PK jan's video when the TM staff/bench begins celebrating
                        2) Then at 7:16, you see a Korean man, wearing a black collared shirt, come into the picture from the left looking pissed (right in front of the photographer)
                        3) Then at 7:18, everyone from our staff is yelling and laughing at him, and he acts as if he is about to chase after them
                        Sorry if you had already noticed, but I hadn't until now and probably others are in the same boat as me. Also, I hadn't seen anyone talking about it either, although it was pretty funny to be honest.
                        lol I also loved the way Khalatbari (?) started to run when RGN got the ball without even caring that he is hindering the side-line referee:

I guess in that moment he was so emotional that he felt like he has the ball in front of him
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

► MATCH STORY | S. Korea 0-1 Iran → June 18, 2013

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          Tears of Gheyrat, damet garm AK jaan!

Thanks for reading the whole post. That was one of the main stories "behind" the video and pretty much my inspiration.

You made it all possible!
                          It's an honor FOR me to be part of this site & staff!

Wise and great members like you taught me a lot of things, thanks for the supportive words hzv jaan.

No homo, but I somehow fell in love with Sadeghi in the last matches lol.
                          He was ignored for a long time, but after his invitation to TM and immediately being used during such crucial times, he proved to be a great CB.
                          Instead of complaining, he cared about the TEAM and really gave everything he had in those 180 min of playing time.

I will do it later on, although I am not sure if we will get problems due to copyright.

Considering there are so many videos out there, I am very glad that you liked it that much. Hope the next one will be even better

Sepas NFL jaan

My pleasure

Thanks. My pleasure. Stay tuned for more...

Right back at you!

Unfortunately today I realized that I didn't record the full post-match discussion NE jaan. However I still added the available part (about 53 min), which you can watch here:
                          http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=8745

Sorry for the delay and incomplete video.

Nokhodi jaan I can't thank you enough for the constant support and kind words!

Sometimes it's so frustrating and takes a lot of time to choose the right music - I am happy it worked out this time.
                          Thanks Keano (Mr. Class) jaan, I am ready for the spanking

Thanks for sharing your opinion and feeling.
                          Some interesting and true points!

Belated happy birthday! Hopefully you will even have a greater one next year
                          Indeed, NEVER stop believing!

Ando is a beast with a massive heart! His quality aside, he should be remembered forever simply because of his passion, non-stop running and love.
                          Ando = Gheyrat

at You, TM, PFDC, Iran and all Iranians !
                          Great video brother, you know your stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                            lol I also loved the way Khalatbari (?) started to run when RGN got the ball without even caring that he is hindering the side-line referee:

I guess in that moment he was so emotional that he felt like he has the ball in front of him
                            Does anyone notice that the linesman has to push Khalatbari away since he was in his path. Khalatbari was inside the pitch at some point. I am glad the linesman did not flag for the game to be stopped.

Comment

Thank for the great work Persianking!

The funny thing is that before CQ became TM coach, he kept mentioning how impressed he was by our players' patriotism when they cried after the loss against South Korea in the Asian Cup.
                              Now, a few years later, he is standing in the heart of Korea and making our players cry tears of joy!

I'm very pleased with the team we have become now. A team that truly plays for its people!

Comment

Awesome video PK jan, loved it!
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X