Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course this is NOT the official line-up. He just posted what he would like to see or what he predicts based on the training photos.
    Please make sure to avoid more confusion.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I wonder if all the players voted for CQ?
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
        -------------------ahmadi---------------------
        -Montazeri----- hosseni----------_sadeghi
        --heydari---------------------------beikhzadeh--
        -------------------ando---neku-----
        -------------------jabbari-----khalatbari----
        ----------------Gucci ----------------------
        STOP claiming 3 back system, CQ has played 4back in every single game please guys. 4-2-3-1

Comment

Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
            REALLY? 3 defenders? wow.. we are going in for the kill. Perfect line up if it was a home game. Im scared :/
            well actually its more like 5....beikzadeh and heydari are playing as wingbacks so they will be doing a lot of defending but also starting counter attacks and pushing forward to send in crosses from the flanks so we get the best of both worlds if played nicely (which we saw against qatar)

or if he elects to go with a 4-2-3-1 (which is what we will see more likely than not) it will be more like this:

...........................ahmadi................. .......

montazeri.....sadeghi.......hoseeini......beikzade h

................ando..........nekounam............ ......

heydari................jabbari.............khalatb ari

......................ghoochanejhad............... .....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ghorbune Masoud beram, by far one of the best players in TM, I love him. Although he gets so much criticism, I cant imagine a game without him. And mark my words, he is gonna be the player with the biggest impact against SK, as he has previously shown to be very effective against them (scoring against them in the friendly e.g.)

Comment

Re: TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                well actually its more like 5....beikzadeh and heydari are playing as wingbacks so they will be doing a lot of defending but also starting counter attacks and pushing forward to send in crosses from the flanks so we get the best of both worlds if played nicely (which we saw against qatar)

or if he elects to go with a 4-2-3-1 (which is what we will see more likely than not) it will be more like this:

...........................ahmadi................. .......

montazeri.....sadeghi.......hoseeini......beikzade h

................ando..........nekounam............ ......

heydari................jabbari.............khalatb ari

......................ghoochanejhad............... .....
                Good observation ghermez agha, I honestly think the line up will be this, sadeghi is a must, hes solid and tall, around him will be montazeri and heikzadeh so the chemistry will be strong. Heydari has been on fire, and is a must on the right flank, hes crosses, and connection with jabbari and nekou was great (quick 1_2s)

Khalatbari has also performed well, but can also be brought on as he can frustrate the tired defence of korea.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

does anybody have any superstitions,religious, rituals etc. for this game?

I'm not a religious or superstitions person, but if Iran does go to WC2014 I'll be donating a sum of money per every goal we score, and if we qualify without any goals i'll donate a fixed amount

Also growing a beard

Comment

Guys i have to ask this question im sorry,

How much are the world cup tickets going to be for each iran game u think?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Pretty nice accomodation if you ask me, nothing to complain about.

Comment

I notice some players and the support staff including CQ wearing jackets in the pictures. Wonder what's all this talk about hot and humid weather is about. Seems to be pleasant at the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                          PNG will show the game.
                          And if true, Eurosport 1 too. If not, definately Eurosport 2 will broadcast.
                          Thanks, how is PNG's broadcast? It's finally gonna be good to watch a TM game on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            Thanks, how is PNG's broadcast? It's finally gonna be good to watch a TM game on TV
                            PNG's broadcast sucks. I was streaming the game on my computer from the Arab channel, and it was much clearer quality, and the game wasn't delayed by 5 or 10 minutes in both periods of play. PNG didn't have its sh*t together last week, and their commentator is annoying as hell. I'm just gonna stream the game from Eurosport2 on my Logitech Revue.

If I can make a suggestion to all PFDCers, buy the logitech revue. It isn't in stock at most retailers anymore, but I think you can find it online. It essentially turns your HDTV into a computer. It plugs in through HDMI and has a full wireless keyboard and trackpad like a laptop. I just go to a streaming site and press play and enjoy the game in HD with english commentators who don't have an aneurysm any time Iran shoots the ball into the sky from midfield.

Comment

Javad Nekounam usually scores in big matches - will our captain be the match winner?
                              He is our top scorer with 6 goals. 3rd in the overall list of Asian WCQ 2014 - 1st is Okazaki of Japan with only 2 more.

Last edited by Nariman; 06-14-2013, 04:34 PM.
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X