Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^is vingada still with the team, or only was with the team in qatar game?!

btw, khoda vakhily they have a nice practice field in korea, i do not think our best practice field matches this one!!!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

^How is that one any better than the one TM uses in Tehran?
      I have to say I don't believe we gave them that bad of a treatment in Tehran, I think their coach is just pissed and loos, no teams have ever complained about being treated bad except for Arabs, also the Koreans think we have good practicing fields, badbakhti we only got one and that is the one TM was using...

Comment

^^look at how clean and green that field is compare to the one at the football academy where tm plays. give credit when credit is due!
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Queiroz.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            ^^look at how clean and green that field is compare to the one at the football academy where tm plays. give credit when credit is due!
            Yeah but the one TM uses has also very nice grass? I know that the rest are sh!t but I think the one TM uses is probably on the same level, no?
            Anyways I have to say if the Koreans are mad because of the floor we put them on (4 or whatever) because it has to do with death in Korea, then they're as delusional as our own akhonds.. This is the 21th century
            man..

What is wrong with this grass?

And I've been wondering for some time now, wtf is up with Jabbari's white hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              And I've been wondering for some time now, wtf is up with Jabbari's white hair?
              he paints it white.

Comment

As the say maybe the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
                Funny that in Korean and Chinese cultures they use different proverb. "The neighbor's wife always looks prettier than your own wife." lol

Actually in a place with 70% humidity and a lot of rain the grass can be greener than the foothills of Damavand

Comment

Hmmm, im starting to think wether TM's recent good perfomances has anything to do with the addition of mansourian and vingada?!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by CohenRamin View Post
                    [ATTACH]12739[/ATTACH]
                    for a better kick the left foot should be farther back by about 20cm

Comment

South Korea vs Iran Predictions goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/7808...s-iran/preview

Comment

In koreiya to bigsoccer kheili porro hastan..
                        I hope we humiliate them at their own home..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          EUROSPORT 2 WILL SHOW THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14:00
                          FOTBOLL
                          Fotboll: VM-kval - : Sydkorea - Iran (120*min)

I hate it when I am right, I even opened a thread on this..............

BRITISH EUROSPORT

"Eurosport have been known to switch games in the last minute, I hope they will switch UZB V Qatar to KOR V IRAN

It either goes back to the Qatar influence, broadcasting rights or simply not covering Iran games on political grounds, like I said whatever the reason I still hope UZB V QAT will be a redundant game and the main action is in Korea, what a game to cover, an example of the cream a la cream of the Asia for the Europeans to watch!"
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
                            it would be a funny scene if at the start of the game, CQ approches choi with an uzbek shirt
                            yea that be classic..!! except that id have him wait till we hopefully beat them then hand him that at the end of the game, infront of cameras.....!! slam..!!

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
                            In that case (since Ando was suspended in Beirut due to yellows he received in the final qualification round vs. Qatar and the preliminary round vs. Bahrain) this means that yellow cards from the third round/preliminary phase do in fact roll over and are not wiped out ..... so Wook's yellow from the previous round (vs. Kuwait) was not wiped out.

If that is really the case then he is eligible to play against Iran. He got his first yellow against Kuwait in the preliminary round, his second yellow against Qatar in the first match of the final round .... meaning that he was suspended in Korea's match against Lebanon. I actually just checked the roster for that match, and he isn't on it. Shit, this means he already served his suspension and will be eligible to play against Iran, ****.

Card information on Korean players:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...822/index.html

Card info on our players:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...817/index.html
                            yea most legit sources confirm that nareh khar striker Wook is gonna start vs tm..! their Captain however is unlikely to suite up due to hamstring injury and they are also starting vs tm with a new GK..!(too bad the keeper that played vs uzbeks seemed quite soorakh..!) i hope this new kid isnt an upgrade..!!?

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
                            Hmmm, im starting to think wether TM's recent good perfomances has anything to do with the addition of mansourian and vingada?!!

You can tell the MANSURIAN influence in our Quick, short passings in the last couple games and our player's smart movements into triangles to receive and release those passes..!! IMO, those short spells of tap tap passing is the best part of this new TM playing style..!! and thats biggest reason i wouldn't be too disappointed to see massoud benched at korea, cause every freaking time pass gets to him he hugs the fking ball and try to dribble with it..!!
                            I think Viganda was primarily used at the Gutter game due to CQ suspension..!! he was there to seat with Carlos and take his instruction for the 2nd half back to the locker room at the break..!! is he even around since..??

Comment

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

I will watch the game live! Got free at work hell yeahh

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

Yhh bachelot, i think mansourians addition has deff helped, for the first time tho i dont think we are underdogs goin into this game, im actually confident of our abilities against korea.

Comment

Working...
                                X