Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Korean coach just said!! " maybe CQ didnt learn much in the big clubs. I wanna tell him he will watch the WC at his home in portuhal"

WOW
    i like the war of words cause CQ will not back down and even to keep his honour he will make sure iran goes to wc now is not about money is about his professional reputation he has to take iran to wc

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      where did you read/hear that?
      twitter

@KORFootballNews: Choi Kang-Hee said "Maybe Queiroz didn't learn much in the big clubs. I wanna tell him he will watch the World Cup at his home in Portugal."

@KORFootballNews: It is the answer about Queiroz's saying that his comments has brought shame to South Korean football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        twitter

@KORFootballNews: Choi Kang-Hee said "Maybe Queiroz didn't learn much in the big clubs. I wanna tell him he will watch the World Cup at his home in Portugal."

@KORFootballNews: It is the answer about Queiroz's saying that his comments has brought shame to South Korean football.
        they have also posted one picture from their training session in iran with a goalpost without net, claiming this is the evidence of bad training facilities. Someone should tell them up until a few years ago TM practiced in park melli

Comment

امیدوارم چوی شجاعت پوشیدن لباس ازبکستان را داشته باش

ه گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، صحبتهای سرمربی تیم ملی ایران در رسانه های کره ای بازتاب بسیاری داشت و سرمربی تیم ملی در زمان انجام نخستین تمرین خود در گفتگو با خبرنگاران کره ای گفت: متاسفانه طی چند روز گذشته سرمربی تیم ملی کره اظهار نظری کرده و باید بگویم متاسفم برای بازیکنان خوب تیم ملی کره که این سرمربی در کنارشان است. به شخصه برای بازیکنان فوتبال کره احترام خاصی قائل هستم و من قبلا سمت مربیگری پارک را داشته ام که از همین جا به او سلام می کنم اما معتقدم که چوی به فوتبال ایران و مردم ایران بی احترامی کرد که به هیچ وجه قابل قبول نیست و صحبتهای من در خصوص بازیکنان فوتبال کره در مورد مربی آنها صادق نیست.
          وی افزود: او می تواند نظرات خود را داشته باشد، اما این نظرات تنها باید در ذهن وی باشد و هرگز نباید به زبان بیاید. ما بهترین امکاناتی که در تهران داشتیم را در اختیار کره جنوبی قرار دادیم و بر خلاف صحبت چوی که گفته بود پیش از بازی تمرین نکرده است، روز قبل و همچنین روزهای قبل که این تیم در تهران حضور داشت، تمرینات این تیم با توجه به قوانین فیفا و زیر نظر ناظر بازی، به نحو احسن انجام شد.
          در ادامه کی روش گفت: من این مربی را به چالش می کشم تا به هواداران فوتبال کره اثبات کند که در بازی مقابل ازبکستان تمام توان خود را بکار بسته است.
          در ادامه خبرنگار کره ای از وی پرسید آیا شما دیروز گفته اید که برای چوی پیراهن ازبکستان را هدیه خواهید داد؟ گفت: بله این هدیه ای از سوی ما است و امیدوارم شجاعت پوشیدن این پیراهن را داشته باشد.
          کی روش در پایان گفت: ما به کره جنوبی آمده ایم تا فوتبال خوب خودمان را ارائه دهیم و برای جنگ به اینجا نیامده ایم. در روزهای آینده تمام تلاش خود را خواهیم کرد تا آماده سازی کاملی برای حضوری مقتدارانه مقابل کره جنوبی داشته باشیم.

Comment

Shin wook does have three yellows. He got one in the preliminary
            Qualifying round, and two in the final/current qualifying round.
            As far as I know, yellow cards from the prelim round are
            wiped out and don't roll over into the final round of
            qualifiers. In that case wook should be suspended.

^^ Im pretty sure, but not 100% about this though. If anyone can post
            A link to the rules about this issue that would be good
            Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Good Luck Iran.. I hope you will win Korea by 0:3

Comment

it would be a funny scene if at the start of the game, CQ approches choi with an uzbek shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
                  Shin wook does have three yellows. He got one in the preliminary
                  Qualifying round, and two in the final/current qualifying round.
                  As far as I know, yellow cards from the prelim round are
                  wiped out and don't roll over into the final round of
                  qualifiers. In that case wook should be suspended.

^^ Im not 100% sure about this though. If anyone can post
                  A link to the rules about this issue that would be good
                  i don't have a link but you are right.
                  ando was also yellow carded in the third round against bahrain and after his second yellow card against qatar he was suspended in beirut against lebanon

Comment

why are they wearing man purses... sorry, sachules haha (from hangover)

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post
                      i don't have a link but you are right.
                      ando was also yellow carded in the third round against bahrain and after his second yellow card against qatar he was suspended in beirut against lebanon

In that case (since Ando was suspended in Beirut due to yellows he received in the final qualification round vs. Qatar and the preliminary round vs. Bahrain) this means that yellow cards from the third round/preliminary phase do in fact roll over and are not wiped out ..... so Wook's yellow from the previous round (vs. Kuwait) was not wiped out.

If that is really the case then he is eligible to play against Iran. He got his first yellow against Kuwait in the preliminary round, his second yellow against Qatar in the first match of the final round .... meaning that he was suspended in Korea's match against Lebanon. I actually just checked the roster for that match, and he isn't on it. Shit, this means he already served his suspension and will be eligible to play against Iran, ****.

Card information on Korean players:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...822/index.html

Card info on our players:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...817/index.html
                      Zendebahd Iran

Comment

will we play in red or white jerseys?
                        korea was red vs. uzbalakestan

Comment

white
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

i cant watch this game, i think i will watch Uzbak vs Qatar instead the outcome of that game is far more imprtant.

Comment

lol Ando
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

The first training in Ulsan:

Last edited by Nariman; 06-13-2013, 10:51 AM.
                                Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X