Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Korea will dominate most of the match, but won't get through to our defence that much. On the other hand, we'll have a few set pieces from corner kicks and free kicks, and I think that's where our goal will come. COME ON TEAM MELLI! Korea 0 - 1 Iran
    sigpic

Comment

TM will show to koreans who we are.....
      A coutry with honour
      This will be a hard match for koreans that they will never forget

GO IRAN

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the photos, etc.

Such a shame Dejagah is not there. It would have really made a difference.
          STOP THE RACISM ON PDFC
          Racism = Brain Dead Ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            i really hope we will beat the Koreans, but i'm doubtful
            Doubt not my friend the strong force that has been unleashed and will continue to ravage the Korean peninsula, The Persian Warriors will prevail and conquer the Taeguks on their home soil and finish this Battle once and for all, and then we shall have ......peace.....

Comment

I love how CQ created shit loads of hashie for the Koreans )
              sigpic

Comment

^ yeah he is putting a lot of pressure on them his news are every where and especially most end with his shirt comment which is a pleasure to read and Eurosport, CNN, new york times and ESPN they are all on it. Chinese and Asian news as well.... that brings him really down even in Korea for sure.. they have lost to Iran and he wants to find an excuse and Koreans know that as well.

remember last time he put pressure on the ref and he performed very well against us so it worked, lets see how this one turns out.. :-) but I now know that he is indeed playing with their minds.
                Last edited by webmaster; 06-13-2013, 06:51 AM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

EUROSPORT 2 WILL SHOW THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14:00
                  FOTBOLL
                  Fotboll: VM-kval - : Sydkorea - Iran (120*min)

Comment

its eurosport 2
                    sigpic

Comment

First training session is done. team Melli is in Ulsan now

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        EUROSPORT WILL SHOW THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14:00
                        FOTBOLL
                        Fotboll: VM-kval - : Sydkorea - Iran (120*min)
                        Not British Eurosport, they will show the Uzbek game instead

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule.shtml

Comment

^Damn that sucks.. However Swedish Eurosport2 will show the Iran game.

Comment

Korean coach just said!! " maybe CQ didnt learn much in the big clubs. I wanna tell him he will watch the WC at his home in portuhal"

WOW

@KORFootballNews: Choi Kang-Hee said "Maybe Queiroz didn't learn much in the big clubs. I wanna tell him he will watch the World Cup at his home in Portugal."

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              Korean coach just said!! " maybe CQ didnt learn much in the big clubs. I wanna tell him he will watch the WC at his home in portuhal"

WOW
                              where did you read/hear that?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Damer Carlos garm, after all he worked with the best mind game genius that is Sir Alex.

Comment

Working...
                                X