Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for the Uzbekistani jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      well, someone has to mark #18 shinwook.
      I'd rather it be him
      So is that Korean Jan Koller suspended or not?! I read that he was...

But yeah, if there's one defender in Iran that can somehow match him in the air and in terms of physical strength, it must be the beast Sadeghi!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        So is that Korean Jan Koller suspended or not?! I read that he was...

But yeah, if there's one defender in Iran that can somehow match him in the air and in terms of physical strength, it must be the beast Sadeghi!
        Kim Shin-Wook is not suspended vs TM.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
          Kim Shin-Wook is not suspended vs TM.
          Yeah I just read the thread of the new Korean member who mentioned it. According to him Shin-Wook most probably won't start anyway, but he'll probably be brought in.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Photos from TM practice todat;

Comment

here are more pics;

Comment

More pics from TM practice where CQ seems to be working on tactical issues.

Comment

Everyone at TM practice is laughing; players and coaches;

Comment

Can our boys play well in rain?

Comment

^ Yes but the chance of rain is only %60 so far which is very low. Plus in that weather rain is like a gift. Don't forget our boys are used to play in BATLAGH OF DAMASH (swamp of Damash). So this would be like a piece of cake for them. Above pics show our boys are truly happy so no worries so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                        ^ Yes but the chance of rain is only %60 so far which is very low. Plus in that weather rain is like a gift. Don't forget our boys are used to play in BATLAGH OF DAMASH (swamp of Damash). So this would be like a piece of cake for them. Above pics show our boys are truly happy so no worries so far.

malavan too.... and im pretty sure it has rained in our WCQ in azadi and our players did fine.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          malavan too.... and im pretty sure it has rained in our WCQ in azadi and our players did fine.
                          Iran lost to uzbekistan @ Azadi while it was raining...

Comment

is good to see in the pics, CQ working on tactics and the players are working hard, if they lisent to him and deliver it on the pitch i will have a good feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              Iran lost to uzbekistan @ Azadi while it was raining...
                              All KeonKish said was that our players did fine, and he's right, as we were clearly the better team against Uzbekistan.
                              It's not like we were completely dominated and lost 4-0.

Comment

Not as flood but modest rain is great for a fast game and some pretty mis-timed tackles.
                                Goalies choice of gloves are important too.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X