Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Thought I should prematurely create this thread for posting pictures, videos, and discussion of Team Melli's preparation for the match against South Korea in Ulsan next week. Also does anyone know when Team Melli will leave for Korea?
    sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Thread already made contuine here

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ary&highlight=

Comment

Please subscribe and support us (PFDCTV) on YouTube as well.

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Iran needs to go in this game with a winning mentality. No place to get a draw in Seoul. We can expect others would help us to get to the final tournament.

Comment

I think I will not watch this, I just can't handle the nerves. But I hope we win there 1-0 and qualify as group winners!

Comment

Iran Play against S.Korea B

Injured
            1.Kwak Tae-Hwi (Al Shabab, Saudi Arabia)(31 Games Played)

Suspended
            1.Park Jong-Woo (Busan, South Korea)(3 Games Played)

The South Korean Coach not call against Iran

1.Lee Jung-Soo (Al Sadd, Qatar)(54 Games Played)
            2.Kim Jin-Kyu( Fc Seoul)(42 Games Played)
            3.Ki Sung-Yeung(Swansea,Gales)(51 Games Played)
            4. Koo Ja-Cheol(Augsburg, Germany)(30 Games Played)
            5.Park Chu-Young(Celta Vigo)(61 Games Played)

Comment

They've been playing without the players not called for a while now and the suspended player only played 3 games so realistically theyre only missing 1 player.

Comment

Their forward Kim Shinwook (the very tall #18) should miss the match due to suspension; he got a 2nd yellow against Uzbekistan, his first yellow was vs. Qatar a year ago in Korea's first qualifier. They still have a lot of firepower regardless
                Zendebahd Iran

Comment

S.KOREA LINE UP AGAINST IRAN (IN IRAN)
                  1.Jung Sung Ryong(YES,PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  2.Yoon Suk Young (NOT PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  3.Jung In Hwan((YES,PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  4.Kwak Tae Hwi(NOT PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  5.Oh Beom Suk (NOT PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  6.Ki Sung Yong(NOT PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  7.Park Jong Woo(NOT PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  8.Kim Bo Kyung(YES, PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  9.Lee Keun Ho(YES, PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  10.Kim Shin Wook(NOT, PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)
                  11.Park Chu Young(NOT, PLAY THE NEXT GAME AGAINST IRAN)

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    They've been playing without the players not called for a while now and the suspended player only played 3 games so realistically theyre only missing 1 player.
                    I think allan's point is that this is a much weaker korea side than the ones we have faced in the past which is completley true, this side is also remarkabley less well managed than korea sides of the past and has had a string of lackluster results, I would relativley rate them as one of their worst teams in the past 15-20 years, my point is that a win for Iran is very conceivable and it is what we should hope and play for, remember we tied a full force korea team and even beat them once in their own ground with a team that was half as good as the one we now have (taking in consideration the mentality, results, manager, etc. not just the names on the squad sheet) and believe that the way we are playing and are managed (CQ of course) we can win in ulsan, I am not saying that we should be complacent and not work as hard, I say we should work as hard as possible and play to win not fully expect to win, respect this korea side but don't think they are unbeatable, we always seem to play up to Korea no matter the circumstances and I believe that in this case we can manage the challenge fully and win
                    sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

The injured guy Kwak Tai Hwi is the Korean's best center back. They'll be missing him a lot.

Comment

^ how has korea had a string of lackluster results? They beat uzbekistan beat qatar and tied lebanon away (which we lost to them away and uzbekistan tied).
                        The argument that we beat them at home is invalid since you may forget but we were completely outplayed that game and should have lost by 3-4 goals if it wasnt for the ball hitting the post.

Comment

A pic from arrival of TM in Pusan. Looks like the weather in Pusan is very humid but it can't be worse than Qatar I hope. I just check the weather in Pusan temp about 80', cloudy and humidity will be %75 witch is not that bad. Since the game is at night the weather condition will be even better.

به گزارش ايرنا، كاروان ورزشي ايران كه اميدوار به ورود به جام جهاني برزيل است، حدود ساعت ۰۰/۹ صبح امروز (بوقت محلي) با يك پرواز چارتر وارد شهر بندري پوسان شد.
                          ملي پوشان كشورمان پس از يك پرواز طولاني و خسته كننده سپس از طريق زميني به شهر اولسان جايي كه قرار است روز سه شنبه آينده با تيم ملي كره جنوبي روبرو شوند، حركت كردند.
                          شهر اولسان در حدود ۷۰ كيلومتري بندر پوسان قرار دارد.
                          به گزارش خبرنگار ايرنا هم اكنون اعضاي تيم ملي ايران در حال استقرار در يكي از هتل هاي شهر اولسان هستند.
                          ملي پوشان كشورمان پس از استراحت ، تمرين هاي خود را در اين شهر واقع در جنوب كره جنوبي و با هواي رطوبتي آغاز مي كنند.
                          اعضاي تيم ملي فوتبال و همراهان فردا (جمعه ) نيز همگام با ملت ايران در پاي صندوق راي براي شركت در انتخابات يازدهمين دوره رياست جمهوري حضور مي يابند.
                          يك صندوق راي اختصاصي از سوي سفارت ايران براي شهر اولسان در نظر گرفته شده است .
                          تيم ملي فوتبال كشورمان براي برگزاري آخرين ديدار خود در انتخابي جام جهاني برزيل به كره جنوبي سفر كرده است.
                          اين ديدار براي ايران خيلي حساس است و اگر تيم ملي فوتبال به تساوي و يا پيروزي دست يابد راهي جام جهاني مي شود.
                          Last edited by Siavash; 06-12-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            ^ how has korea had a string of lackluster results? They beat uzbekistan beat qatar and tied lebanon away (which we lost to them away and uzbekistan tied).
                            The argument that we beat them at home is invalid since you may forget but we were completely outplayed that game and should have lost by 3-4 goals if it wasnt for the ball hitting the post.
                            he is comparing them to SK of 2010 wc and prior..!! they just arent as good as the were in the past decade or so.. and that is a fact and tbh, they have gotten some very lucky late favorable results in this qualifications and they should count their blessings for having a foot already in Brazil..!!

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            The injured guy Kwak Tai Hwi is the Korean's best center back. They'll be missing him a lot.
                            yea man that guy is also a huge header threats on CKs and set pieces, even better than that nareh khar Wook..! he is also a very physical, dirty defender ..!! he will be a huge miss for the hosts, but im almost certain he will be in the starting line up vs Iran next tuesday..!! Also word is Wook is somehow not suspended and will start...!!?

a lot of misinformation about missing players will be floating around to confuse opponents, and like mentioned many of those supposed missing players have been out of squad for quite a while now already...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Also word is Wook is somehow not suspended and will start...!!?
                              I don't know where that is coming from. Check out the links to the match reports:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...824/index.html

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...834/index.html

Wook got these two yellows in the final qualifying round (first one against Qatar, his second against Uzbek). He should be suspended.
                              Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Working...
                              X