Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yashasin Iran View Post
    Today South Korea has a chance to defeat Iran in a competitive football match in South Korea for the first time ever since the beginning of time.

Iran has defeated South Korea in Iran in competitive football 3 times.

CONCLUSION: If South Korea win today, they need to beat us 2 more times in their own country in competitive football just to even things out.

p.s. Iran has also defeated South Korea twice in South Korea in friendly matches. South Korea has never defeated Iran in Iran.
    SK defeated us 3-0 in October 1993 in 1994 world cup qualification which was played in Doha

Comment

Originally posted by diablo306 View Post
      SK defeated us 3-0 in October 1993 in 1994 world cup qualification which was played in Doha
      Yes they did. In Qatar. We also defeated them 6-2 in the U.A.E. These are not the results I am referring to diablo306 jan.

I am only talking about Iran vs. South Korea matches in South Korea. They've defeated us twice in South Korea. And we've defeated them twice in South Korea. All friendlies.

Comment

iran 4 - 2 korea ! Please give me some reputation in 5 hours time
        sigpic

Comment

Live stream link for Eurosport 2 from Footballitarin, but don't know if the stream will continue for Iran's game: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=5835

Comment

The hidden truth about 6-2.

At that time, the South Korean team players uprised the hard policy of the then team coach.

So the players sabotaged the game and that's why unusual scores were created between two countries - South Korea and Iran.

Comment

تیم ملی نامرد قطر 6 بازیکن اصلی خودش رو برای بازی با ازبکستان نفرستاد
              Is it true? it says that Qatar are with the B Team against Uzbeks!

I got it from the Perspolis fanpage on Facebook....

Comment

Originally posted by keybo View Post
                تیم ملی نامرد قطر 6 بازیکن اصلی خودش رو برای بازی با ازبکستان نفرستاد
                Is it true? it says that Qatar are with the B Team against Uzbeks!

I got it from the Perspolis fanpage on Facebook....
                not true

khlafan
                yusef
                kasola
                wizik
                talal bloshi
                majid

expected all to play

B team goalie yes

Comment

thanks for the report. I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by gloriouskhan View Post
                    The hidden truth about 6-2.
                    At that time, the South Korean team players uprised the hard policy of the then team coach.
                    So the players sabotaged the game and that's why unusual scores were created between two countries - South Korea and Iran.

right. because they obviously would have beaten iran by 5 goals.
                    the only reason they got torn apart is they just didnt want to win!!!

pitiful!

Comment

seems it is raining in ulsan.

some major issues:

1- I hope RGN changes his shoes. he kept on slipping in azadi, which shows something's wrong with his cleats
                      he better get a change

2- Ahmadi shd keep the priority in deflecting and parrying the ball instead of cllecting it, as it would be very slippery

3- I hope our players bring their shooting boots. they must keep shooting to test the korean keeper as he is suspect on these.
                      at the same time, our DM's and defenders must make sure the koreans dont shoot or get set pieces close to 18

4- also hatami may come to be useful near the end of the game with tiring defenders, all wet and fatigued, havign to contend with a tall physical man

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        not true

khlafan
                        yusef
                        kasola
                        wizik
                        talal bloshi
                        majid

expected all to play

B team goalie yes
                        soria isnt playing neither. and the african goalie also has a diplomatic injury. it's their B team

Comment

When Iran defeated South Korea 6-2 in the 1996 Asian Cup, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the South Korean national team.

That was the best football team South Korea had back then. They simply couldn't do any better than that.

There were no issues between the South Korean players and the South Korean coach and coaching team.

The South Korean players had absolutely no problems whatsoever with the policies of the South Korean coach.

The South Korean players tried their absolute best and lost 100% fair and square.

The South Korean players did not in any way try to sabotage the match and tried their very best.

The match result was not unusual in any way and was a perfect indicator of the relative strengths of the two countries in football.

South Koreans know this more than anyone. Any claim to the contrary is pre-match fear related to today's match and long-term shame related to the 6-2 result from many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
                            I think I will not watch this, I just can't handle the nerves. But I hope we win there 1-0 and qualify as group winners!
                            Easy math..

still feels so good to browse through old threads and read how we qualified for the world cup..

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
                              Easy math..

still feels so good to browse through old threads and read how we qualified for the world cup..
                              You really didn't watch the match?!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Re: TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                                You really didn't watch the match?!
                                I did, although I was seriously considering not to watch since it give me heartattacks 90 minutes long. I survived it

Comment

Working...
                                X