Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaiser, how much did you pay Molkara?

Comment

i totally agree with molkara about ansarifard, with the right coaching, he can blossom and can be TM's forward. hopefully Daei developss ansarifard just like he did when they were at Saipa

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Kaiser, how much did you pay Molkara?
        All I can say is that Molkara's comments, sitting half way around the world from me, proved that decency, honesty and logic do still exist.

And, one other thing: anyone is free to comment about football.
        Thats the beauty of it.
        However, some fans / journalist do know more about football than others.

Comment

Great work, many thanks to Kamran jaan and Mehran khaane gol. You just gotta love this man, pure class and nothing shy of a full professional analysis, always loved his work and work ethics. Never forget his great duo work with Ale Safar, back in the days I would never liten to IRIB's football commentating crap, because this duo's amazing job despite the fake fans' noise was head and shoulder more exciting and pleasure to watch, every time Iran scored a goal, Ale Safar's goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal screams put you right in the riot of the goal enjoying the moment while Mehran's admiration and analysis of the scored goal made you enjoy the moment even more!

The interview was much better and even more professional than many of IRIB's phony interviews with some football experts. Viva PFDC, Viva Mila!

Comment

Thanks for the interview. I can't put my finger on it but I just can't warm to mehran molkara. Dunno maybe it's due to his arrogant know it all attitude but he just doesn't do it do it for me. nevertheless that's for interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              Thanks for the interview. I can't put my finger on it but I just can't warm to mehran molkara. Dunno maybe it's due to his arrogant know it all attitude but he just doesn't do it do it for me. nevertheless that's for interview.
              um...ok?
              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

what about banned coach visting the team at the half? what's the answer on that one? there was confusion at the live broadcast..

IMHO Mr. Molkara is awesome so far ( I don't see arrogance, class bala etc..LOL .. stay as you are Sir ), wish our political leaders were as credible and classy... A+ .

Also chemistry with afrakhan was great ... (that younger side kick in the past didn't do it for me.. not sure if he's dropped or only handles club level games)

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                  This interview by PFDC, a FAN site with little support, was more professional than anything else I have ever seen on IRIB. Should we be sad or proud of it?
                  as much as pfdc is a great site this isnt true

1- the guy is reading questions off a piece of paper, this is not an interview
                  2- why where the questions for a farsi interview in english?
                  3- what are these random breaks and animations between each question

Comment

^ good questions

answer: none of your business!

got it?

GOOD

now go do something useful in your life!
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Kamran jaan, I have a suggestion, not sure if that feasible though. I was thinking maybe PFDC can arrange a football debate between 2 well respected and informative members who share 2 totally different views on Iranian football, and preferably via audio recording, or if possible audio/visual options such as skype etc. Members will submit questions and then the 2 parties will answer and present their side of argument accordingly.

Just to name a few fantastic pairs off the top of my head:

Martin Reza vs. Doctor Doom

Maij vs. K. Nader

Kaiser Amir vs. Kaz (This may get a little noisy and controversial)

Webmaster vs. Arya

I for one would look forward to listen to these one on one debates!

Comment

^ can you please put me against Milla maybe me and milla with some vanilla? :-) and who is Arya BTW?

it could work but I am not sure how to arrange something like that.
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

One night encounter with Mila is quite doable!

Arya is this gentleman:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...php?6757-ARYA-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            Thanks for the interview. I can't put my finger on it, but I just can't warm up to Mehran Molkara. Dunno, maybe it's due to his arrogant, know-it-all attitude, but he just doesn't do it for me.
                            Could you please elaborate on what might be the reason(s) for the disconnect?
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                            X