No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE] Interview with Mehran Molkara >>>> [AVAILABLE NOW] <<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks kamran jan and the rest of the staff for a pretty nice job done on the interview and the clip. very nice indeed.

as for the actual interview, I agree with almost every view of Molkara. Just minute details may be a bit different.
    however I am really glad to see him pick the important issues and says it like it is. And I'm happy to see my views are shared to such a large extent by a licensed professional.

Q1- his impact on our football, technically has been quite underwhelming and unsatisfactory.

Q2- I agree with his note on CQ losing time in including younger players like rahmani, jamaati, even jahanbakhsh earlier when we HAD TIME
    (but I dont agree with sardar-azmoun. the kid is way too young to be in TM. he is 16 and we still have time to groom him)

Q3- spot on pointing finger at those iranians who didnt help clear matters between the players and coach.

Q4- on the neku-ando duo that really doesnt work. and they get in each others way.
    I agree 4-2-3-1 may be good as big teams employ this. but that doesnt mean it suits OUR football. I also liked when he said we can try variations such as 4-1-3-2 (a variation of 4-4-2, basically )

Q5- totally correct on infrastructure, useless fed'n, even more useless head of IFF, corruption, neglect of youth level football, ... . all were spot on

Q7- ansarifard- again spot on. he just came short of saying he is a sissy and side-stepped it by bringing up the non-physical style of his game

Q8- agree on the easy WCQ.
    (but it isnt the easiest. the absolute easiest in our history was WCQ06)

Q9- correct on CQ's ineffectiveness

Q10- blame of losses on CQ mainly. well, what can I say.

Q- pretty much correct on qotbi issues, his made up qualification, limited abilities, difference with CQ, ...
    the only thing is I wouldnt have wasted that much time talking about qotbi.

BTW, I noticed you didnt ask my question (single forward used at TM and who, ..). one actual technical question and you drop it while bringing up silly questions on silly idiots like qotbi or ...!!
    Although I am sure he would have agreed that we dont have the right players for such a case.

seeing as I'd have said all this before and this is merely a repeat of my views of past 2 years, my question is why even bother poor molkara with this and take up his time? I would have answered all the questions and done the interview for you guys with less fees

Comment

Dear admin,

Although not completely surprised, I found it pretty interesting that even though I presented my question pretty early on it still somehow didn't make it to mehran.

Now I thought my question was very related to the upcoming Iran-Qatar game. And yet in the long list of irrelevant and childish question that did make it to mehran molkara I found:

- Is messi better or Ronaldo? ....... Seriously? Are u freaking kidding me? Why not ask is koobideh better or barg?

- How many min. Were spent on qotbi? Is he even relavent to the current TM situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
        Dear admin,

........... Why not ask is koobideh better or barg?

well, it all depends.
        If you are taking ice chilled Vodka shots with it, then kubideh is the choice for most old school men, otherwise Barg.

Comment

it felt like the Ghotbi issue was way too personal for him. seems to be a well versed analyst but expanding on a personal vendetta for soo long was not right. His opinion of Ghotbi has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
            it felt like the Ghotbi issue was way too personal for him. seems to be a well versed analyst but expanding on a personal vendetta for soo long was not right. His opinion of Ghotbi has to be taken with a grain of salt.
            I agree. the subject of Ghotbi shouldn't have been brought up here as he has already talked enough about that and Ghotbi has been out of Iran for over 2 years now and we are in the midst of a WCQ campaign and specially with the final stretch right before us I just don't see why he spent so much time talking about Ghotbi. But to his defense, he did admit that Ghotbi did a better job with TM than the other two coaches which he thought were more qualified to coach TM (GN and Daie)

Comment

I think there IS a fourth segment where all the more relevant and technical questions were asked.
              and any moment kamran might surprise us with popping up this fourth segment and save the day.
              so keep checking the thread, chaps.

Comment

I watched the whole interview (edit: whatever is posted already), thank you PFDC admins for posting the video and doing this whole thing.

Well, he didn't say anything that hasn't been discussed here on this board. A lot of the obvious that is wrong with our football at a fundamental level, corruptions..etc etc. I thought he spent too much time on Ghotbi, Ronlado/Messi when we have three crucial games coming up and most questions were about the upcoming games. I thought he spent too little time on our approach to the next game.

I also thought that his comments about Branko and his staff with regards to the loss against Jordan were in contradiction to his comments about Iran's loss to Lebanon.

P.S: he didn't answer my question about his own footballing Career.

Comment

^ that's why I'm saying all the more relevant and technical questions that didnt appear in the 3 segments are/must be in a fourth one.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Q2- I agree with his note on CQ losing time in including younger players like rahmani, jamaati, even jahanbakhsh earlier when we HAD TIME
                    (but I dont agree with sardar-azmoun. the kid is way too young to be in TM. he is 16 and we still have time to groom him)
                    DD jan, Sardar Azmoun is 18 years old.
                    Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                    - Is messi better or Ronaldo? ....... Seriously? Are u freaking kidding me? Why not ask is koobideh better or barg?

Comment

Well, I just finished watching the answers and, first of all, I want to say THANK YOU to the webmaster.
                      I like to say a lot more to him, but, honestly, all I can do at this point is to say: THANK YOU.

The difference between him and some other people on this board is this:

Those other people laughed at my posted questions under this thread and ridiculed them after YEARS (yes, YEARS!) of insulting me directly, picking on my profession, calling me a gypsy journalist, while allowing and encouraging others to do so.

Why?

Because I say it as I see it.
                      Because I don't play the crowd, as Molkara so nicely put it.
                      Because I'm not here to be Mr. Popular or win Member of Month Awards.

On the other hand, the webmaster of this board forwarded ALL my questions to Mehran Molkara and allowed HIM to be the judge.

Thats the difference between someone who has the proper education and respect for other people's rights and opinions and someone who doesn't have these things.

About the interview itself: a GEM.
                      A delight to watch.

And I'm so glad Molkara touched the subject of Ghotbi so deeply and so vastly, basically confirming the man's reputation as a CHARLATAN.
                      Molkara hit the nail right on the head when he said: Half of Ghotbi's CV was a lie.
                      Yes. It was. Please contact Pejman Nozad and Kaveh Mahjoob for more on the subject.

Finally, I like to finish by saying its a big shame that people like Mehran Molkara are only simple commentators of iranian football.
                      We need people like him who put IRAN ahead of everything else INSIDE Iran.
                      Unfortunately, I don't think this will happen anytime soon so we have to make do with his comments for now.

Comment

Comment

PFDC doing big things...thanks PFDC staff...

Time to make a donation...recommend anyone who can support PFDC, to help out in any way they can.
                          Last edited by tashakor; 06-03-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

This interview by PFDC, a FAN site with little support, was more professional than anything else I have ever seen on IRIB. Should we be sad or proud of it?
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I agree. with our resources, this trumps any IRIB crap they come up with, anyday, with all their unlimited budget

now, give me part 4

Comment

I am yet to see a full hearted professional technical and not psychological or player review or incidental presentation pre post match commentary from any Iranians in the world. At least outside iran the quality is better but still not fully technical. Forget about so called karshenas they bring on irib tv.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X