No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE] Interview with Mehran Molkara >>>> [AVAILABLE NOW] <<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Sorry I never got any emails from you Pedram jan.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

When will this interview be shown? And what Chanel?

Comment

good interview good answers i watched part 2. thanx for the nice vid work

it got personal againt with ghotbi.

he was not fully juste to dejagah who he called a zakhire in bundesliga. He was sick his last season in wolfsburg together with mandzukic, ashkan had 3goals 10 assists and was fix

Comment

The video is available from the first post and front page:
          http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...molkara-video/

hope you enjoy it as I did.

Comment

I watched til 03:54 minutes of the first video and I reserved the PLEASURE of watching the rest, at home, in peace.
            I'm telling you this:

Based on what I saw so far, I'm expecting:

A- Important members of this forum to come forward and call Mehran Molkara a gypsy journalist, a smart ass talking about other people's job, a negative person who deserves to be shut down and thrown to wolves.

B- Webmaster to be banned

Comment

dametoon garm webbie agha, i enjoyed the interview very much.

PS i loved how molkara agreed with all kaiser's statements/questions, i wonder what our experts on PFDC thought of that
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ please share the video as it really deserves it.. I am glad that PFDC again did something good for the fans. and thanks to different ideas that make discussions beautiful.. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post

PS i loved how molkara agreed with all kaiser's statements/questions, i wonder what our experts on PFDC thought of that
                  As I said, I haven't seen the interview, except for the starting 3 minutes, but if Molkara, a respected journalist has the same opinion as a gypsy journalist (me), then...probably his girlfriend / wife is from Romania

Comment

Good Interview, but his view on Dejagah is just inaccurate. Zakhireh? Dejagah was among the most important & best players in Wolfsburg 2012 season.

Comment

I just wanted to thank everyone involved in making this interview possible!
                      Love you guys!

It is such a joy to listen to Mehran Molkara!
                      Such a gentleman! He's honest, straightforward, knowledgeable, concise, thorough & intelligent!
                      He is easy on the ears and eyes alike!
                      A breath of fresh air when you glance at IR media!

He is a national treasure in my opinion! (unfortunately we seem to have "Qahto-Rejal" in Iran these days!)

Comment

His answers were very logical and made a lot of sense.
                        I think he hopes as much as we do for TM to beat Qatar and qualify, but I don't think he is any more assured about the out come as any of us.
                        I'm going to watch the game tomorrow with an open mind and very low expectations!
                        To be frank, if qualification was based of performance of football federations in improving their football, then we will never qualify!
                        If we qualify, it won't be fair to poor Qataris! (I'll feel so sorry for them when/if TM beats them! NOT!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ please share the video as it really deserves it.. I am glad that PFDC again did something good for the fans. and thanks to different ideas that make discussions beautiful.. :-)
                          I most definitely will, bazaam azatoon tashakor mikonam webmaster jaan.

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                          As I said, I haven't seen the interview, except for the starting 3 minutes, but if Molkara, a respected journalist has the same opinion as a gypsy journalist (me), then...probably his girlfriend / wife is from Romania
                          I guess so! I know you'll enjoy it agha. He spoke very nicely and said the truth about things, the only thing IMO he exhagerates is the lack of talent in Iran
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Thanks for the interview. I agree with the core of his statements, but this idea about CQ suddenly deciding to not take his job seriously anymore in the middle of the WC campaign because of his disputes with the IFF is a little too far fetched if you ask me. The basis of such statements is just pure speculation.
                            I also couldn't understand why Mr. Molkara called most of Afshin Ghotbi's CV fabricated? We all know he has worked as an assisstent for the South Korean national team before? Even if he sucks as a head coach, there's no way denying that and I sense a lot of personal bias from Mr. Molkara regarding this issue.

Comment

What a good interview, I enjoyed it! I'm also happy he answered my question, damesh garm.

Mehran Molkara
                              webmaster jan

Comment

Pretty spot on, I enjoyed the interview and his explanations were great except for dejagah, he was a starter for most of the seasons and was a key player in their bundesliga championship...., but ill just overlook that as a possible error on his part.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X