[EXCLUSIVE] Interview with Mehran Molkara >>>> [AVAILABLE NOW] <<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir jaan,

You are not only a great football mind, but a wonderful person as I have gotton to know you on and off the net.
    As Iranians its a bit disappointing that some of us still don't undrestand the most basic rules of democracy. A question is a question even if its a perdonal belief or personal statement.

Comment

Thank you everyone for yu participation.

We will pick 20-30 questions of the most relevant ones and will ask Mr. Molkara to answer them.

We will not take any more questions from this point.

Cheers
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

1- Shd we use A single forward formation at tm? If yes, who is/are candidares and has/have the ability to deliver ALL (not just a segment) the tasks required?

2- what has been single most important/significant impact of CQ in TM in the last 2 yrs?

Whoops. Sorry. I just saw kamran's post after posting mine. Hadnt even noticed the thread. Ah well ... no problem. Ce la vi

Comment

^ no problems doc, we take yours into consideration as well.

Life is GOOD

Comment

Should Masoud Shojaei play behind the striker, or on the right or left flank?
            My opinion:

-----------------Gucci---------------
            --Khalatbari---Shojaei----Rezaei--
            --------Nekounam---Teymourian--

in my eyes better as Jabbari..
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
              Amir jaan,

You are not only a great football mind, but a wonderful person as I have gotton to know you on and off the net.
              As Iranians its a bit disappointing that some of us still don't undrestand the most basic rules of democracy. A question is a question even if its a perdonal belief or personal statement.
              Thanks for the kind words, Babak Jan.
              Greatly appreciated.

Sadly, some people have to comment on EVERYTHING and question EVERYTHING, if it means QUESTIONING someone else's question...

Comment

1)What is going on with Aghayeh Ale Safar?, mehran and him were an amazing duo. Even though the picture quality on tapesh was inferior to IRIB, I would watch Tapesh because of the great commentary and analysis.

2)What are your thoughts on Queroz disciplining our players? Asking aghili and rahmati to sign papers and apologize to everybody. He is trying to set an example, and I for one thing it is great, hopefully this trend will continue. We need to start thinking longterm and change the mentality of our players rather than begging them to play for tm so we could get embarassed in WC.

3)Why has IPL quality gotten worse?

4)He would he use on the left since pooladi is injured?

5)Why is Davari not there?

6)Does Mehran himself still play? I remember he used to play in his Tapesh days.

7)Even though Iran has not gotten good results, Iran has improved in passing and spacing, i.e. tactics.

8)Why do we suck in deadballs? defending them and scoring from them. With Kia and zandi and mobali we used to score frequently from deadballs.

9)Is it time for nekoonam to retire? he is a liability on defense and loses possession frequently.

Comment

[EXCLUSIVE] Interview with Mehran Molkara about our chances - Post your Questi

Mr. Molkara,
                  It seems like most of readers blaming the CQ for TM's poor results. But I believe lack of talents is the cause of poor performance. For example, TM do not have any stater in any of four main Europian leagues.
                  What do you think?
                  Best Regards
                  Orang
                  Miami FL

Comment

My question for Mehran is simple: Is it worth it to be an Iranian football fan?

Comment

The interview was conducted today and we will try to edit and finalize asap. thanks

Comment

my new and revised question: how was the interview? did you feel intimidated with our tremendously technical and probing questions?

Thanks kamran jan
                        hope there's a video clip too. would like to see his face when asked questions like "who's better karimi or mahatma gandhi?" or similar mind-boggling questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Great thing, Mehran Molkara is really one of the best analysts and commentators for Iranian football.

My question to him would be why the number of Iranian players in Europe has shrinked so much over the last decade and what effect it has on the national team and Iranian football in general.

Lol, those aren't questions, those are your statements with a question mark at the end .
                          The answer to your question is simple we have missed out of major tournaments like the World cup and the Olympics! Just think back to how most of our legionnaires in Europe got there, after displaying good performances in World cups! missing out of the 2010 World cup was a big blow and really set us back. The effect it has had on our team is that we have had a shortage of experienced players and it has been very difficult to transition out our veteran players an issue we are still currently facing.

Comment

Webmaster please check your email, as I have emailed you my question to you. Thank you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

^ a bit late. dont you think so? given that the interview is already done

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                ^ a bit late. dont you think so? given that the interview is already done
                                I actually emailed the webmaster on the first day the post went up for questions to be asked.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Working...
                                X