[EXCLUSIVE] Interview with Mehran Molkara >>>> [AVAILABLE NOW] <<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ansarifard out, right or not?

Outcome/prediction of LEB-KOR and also specially KOR-UZB and how he see a draw in that match iF KOREA beat Lebanon...(i see this as worst case)

PNG not able to show for us in europe? where should we watch this match (( i am bored with streams..anyway please stream PNG in internet with good quality please...sorry molkara...Team Melli is FOR EVERYBODY
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Great idea and thank you.

My questions:

Is it safe to say that, under Queiroz, Iran has not shown any improvement over the past two years?

Does he consider this World Cup qualifying group to be the easiest Iran has ever had in its history?

Does he feel that Queiroz's heart isn't in this job and that, gradually, he lost his motivation as Iran's coach?

Does he feel that if any iranian coach was in charge, instead of Queiroz, he would have been sacked long ago?

Comment

Who should we blame for our loss in lebanon !?

Comment

Is his experties in football self proclaimed or does he really have a background in football? if yes, what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Is his experties in football self proclaimed or does he really have a background in football? if yes, what is it?
            http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...a-coming-soon/
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Dear Mehran,

Many successful coaches have come to Iran over the last 25 years however in my opinion CQ has been the least successful of them all. Not only his record indicates that but we are on the verge of elimination from the WC. TM has scored 2 goals in 5 games. Why do you think the CQ experiment has been such a failure?where did he go wrong?

Comment

Great thing, Mehran Molkara is really one of the best analysts and commentators for Iranian football.

My question to him would be why the number of Iranian players in Europe has shrinked so much over the last decade and what effect it has on the national team and Iranian football in general.

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                Great idea and thank you.

My questions:

Is it safe to say that, under Queiroz, Iran has not shown any improvement over the past two years?

Does he consider this World Cup qualifying group to be the easiest Iran has ever had in its history?

Does he feel that Queiroz's heart isn't in this job and that, gradually, he lost his motivation as Iran's coach?

Does he feel that if any iranian coach was in charge, instead of Queiroz, he would have been sacked long ago?
                Lol, those aren't questions, those are your statements with a question mark at the end .
                Last edited by Martin-Reza; 05-28-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Great thing, Mehran Molkara is really one of the best analysts and commentators for Iranian football.

My question to him would be why the number of Iranian players in Europe has shrinked so much over the last decade and what effect it has on the national team and Iranian football in general.

Lol, those aren't questions, those are your statements with a question mark at the end .
                  You took the words right out of my mouth. Those are not the type of questions you hear from an unbiased journalist. Those are questions coming from an attorney looking to make a statement
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have a question for him.

What teams did he play for and when?

Comment

My question is:

Does he think that if Iran qualifies directly or indirectly through playoff, would Carlos call up more foreign-based players to TM for the WC'14, if so wouldn't that create problems with some players who have worked harder to make TM qualify as a team based with domestic-based players?

Comment

1) His position on the whole Rahmati situation (should he be invited back)?

2) His thoughts on multinational players being invited (ie Nazari, Davari, Atashkadeh...)?

3) How does the future generation team look like compared to the ones we've had before?

Comment

If we loose @ Gutter..! Should we still stick it out with Carlos or send him packing ..!?
                          Who would make a decent temporary replacent if ..!?

Comment

questions sent in by email:
                            Hi Webmaster,

Here is my question for Mr. Mehran Molkara:

I know that you are here to discuss issues and topics are Iranian soccer (league, players, teams, TM) but I wanted to ask him to provide me some information about how I can pursue in obtaining my coaching license. How do I obtain information related to where i live? I currently live in Toronto, Canada and would like to start learning about coaching and coaching soccer team.

Thank you in advance.

--

Thanks,
                            Pedram R.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 05-28-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

another emai questionl:
                              Dear Webmaster,

Please ask Mr. Molkara to compare the records of Team Melli under Ghotbi and Queiroz taking into account the quality of teams that Iran played against in both official and friendly games. Then ask him to explain why he and his friends in the media tried to consistently belittle and discredit Ghotbi and did the opposite when it came to Queiroz as if all that matters is a name.

Thank you,

Sama

P.S. I don’t watch him often, but I still remember how excited he got when reporting that questionable win against Uzbekistan in the context of a poorly played match under Queiroz. Things have gotten worse since then. Does he still think the same as in the past?

Comment

I'd like to ask him:
                                -How can we improve Iranian football and the quality of the players to have a good team for WC 2022?
                                -What are the limits of reasonable expectation from a coach managing a national team?
                                (this is of course related to CQ and his tenure)

Comment

Working...
                                X