Positive thinking to make team melli succeed. Pleas esupport this thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Positive thinking to make team melli succeed. Pleas esupport this thread

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Positive thinking to make team melli succeed. Pleas esupport this thread

Dear team melli fans,
    Three years ago, everyone was critisizing Ghotbi and called him Gholabi. I just wanted to mention that the expansive foreign coach did not work, and we are still not playing good. In my opinion we played a better game with Ghotbi, and the main reason is the way of thinking of a coach. Ghotbi was and is the best option for the Iranian national team. He is a positive thinker and like him we only have like 3% in the world. He made the possible of the most impossible. I am sure that if he had more chance to stay, he would easiely take us to Brazile. For these reasons:
    1. A national coach, must be a positive thinker, because he only has to make the players believe that they can reach their goal.

2. A national coach must be good communicator (not like carlos)

3. A national coach must be aware of the latest technologies of training the brain and mind, and not training the players. Tactical theories are important, but for national team maybe for 10%. The biggest example was the Asian cup in 1996.

4. A coach must be a friend of everyone specially the players. A coach is not a president, but only a representator of all the (premium league) coaches. It's impossible to make your own arrangements and tacticts in a short time like 1 or 2 months. He only has to use the tactics of the origin clubs of the players.

5. Again I go back to my first reason, which is positive thinking, which we only saw in the attitude of Ghotbi, Talebi 1998 and somehow Mayeli in 1996 (not in 1997). In 2006 with all those great world famous players we didn't reach anything because of the same reason (negative thinking of the players, people and the coach)

Please don't get me wrong. I am not saying that Carlos is a bad coach, but what I'm saying is that he forgot his experiance during his career as headcoach of junior portugal. He has to make the players believe, and not to learn.

What we have to do is now stop blaming even Carlos, and keep supporting the national team and the decisions of Carlos and absolutely not critisizing him. This message was only to wake up negative thinkers of this forum, to believe in the fact that our team melli will go to wk and we will get 9 points of the three coming matches. Only then, team melli could succeed. Critisizing and using negative words, will only make the national team weak (we are STRONG).

PLEASE SUPPORT TEAM MELLI BY ONLY WRITING THE NEXT SENTENCES.

TEAM MELLI IS STRONG. WE HAVE THE BEST PLAYERS. WE WILL GO TO BRAZILE WC.

Using and repeating this words is the only way to support team melli. Please try this and just listen to your brother who loves team melli of Iran more than any team and club of the world.
    Arsenal, Inter, Bayern, Persepolis, Ajax, Barcelona, F.C. Porto
    Do not Involve politic with anything in your live..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mfaily For This Useful Post:

Thanks

we are with you

We are in the last row for the qualification, two games to play, the game tonight even if Lebanon is reduced by the absence of seven regular we have to be serious, and ganger against Lebanon because the team Iran deserves its qualification for Brazil, I believe and I am confident we are with you and we count on you.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Tonight we will defeat korea. Say Hello to Brazile.
    Arsenal, Inter, Bayern, Persepolis, Ajax, Barcelona, F.C. Porto
    Do not Involve politic with anything in your live..

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.