No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're all busy posting pictures of selfies on instagram and facebook 2 hours before the match, it's not too surprising. Ridin bacheha, ridin.

Comment

Sv: AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
      It's really time to man up for Iranian youth teams... even with lack of proper planning, it is possible to get some results. The squad needs to finish in last four of this tournament in order to qualify for the 2015 U-20 World Cup. Anything less is not acceptable! Thailand by the way is a good team.
      Hala bezar aval ye bazi bebaran...

Comment

Guys, I think PFDC needs to turn down the hate a notch. I don't know how many of you watched the game but the players played very well, and ultimately the second goal was completely the keepers fault for running out of the box so many times.
        To compare this team to the U22 team is so ridiculous. Please stop over blowing and over reacting to this.
        They will make it through.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Iranian youth have talent?????..sure.. we have talent to miss open goals in every game.. we have talent to smoke hooka and party and fix the hair more than anything else.
          I didn't watch this game, but in all fairness to the boys, Doustimehr was constantly barking instructions at them in the U-17 WC, to the point where I was getting nervous and anxious watching the game, so I can imagine what they must have been going through. Again, I don't know if he was doing it in this game, but old habits are hard to put aside.

He has a lot of talent at his disposal, but even in the U-17 WC it was obvious that he's not creating the type of cohesion and team spirit that a better coach would be able to create. He's really a one trick pony and a very nervous and insecure guy, so it's natural that all of that would trickle down to the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            I didn't watch this game, but in all fairness to the boys, Doustimehr was constantly barking instructions at them in the U-17 WC, to the point where I was getting nervous and anxious watching the game, so I can imagine what they must have been going through. Again, I don't know if he was doing it in this game, but old habits are hard to put aside.

He has a lot of talent at his disposal, but even in the U-17 WC it was obvious that he's not creating the type of cohesion and team spirit that a better coach would be able to create. He's really a one trick pony and a very nervous and insecure guy, so it's natural that all of that would trickle down to the players.
            No other coach in Iran has had as much success with Iran's youth teams than him.
            That's sad for our football, but I think he is actually one of the better youth coaches.

Comment

^ its not the coach. its the players. they never give 100% and take everyone lightly and have no focus that they must finish the job and just running around it's not even funny. They missed almost all of the chances they got.

This is not talent when you cant convert. this is a huge problem in front of the goal and almost always get scored on in counter attacks because not converting makes the team tired when attacking and so they never get back to defend. Thats is why Queiroz is trying to bring better defense in TM rather than work on attack.

we hate defending and that is our natural problem and it shows very clearly at youth level.
              Last edited by webmaster; 10-09-2014, 03:43 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I feel bad for our youth teams ... little attention and money is spent on them. Can't really expect too much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

I am sure he was seeing what was coming because of his good experience with Iranian youth. He obviously was seeing that the team did not convert all those easy chances and after the 1-1 he was furious as the players kept doing the same thing missing easy goals and never defending hard or took the Thais seriously. He even said it in the press conference. Doostimehr is one of the better coaches in Iran and has great experience and track record.

I just dont understand why our youth are not getting it. Football is serious and you have to give everything to win. You cant play well for 80 minutes and suddenly relax thinking the opponent is easy. We have to teach them the discipline and the need to win. I saw them doing the same and the same tactics all over again with no creativity and did not convert in front of the empty goal. This is the players fault not the coach.
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

I wonder if Mayeli Kohan is going to come on TV and lose his shit just like he did when Vingada and the u23's lost to Vietnam.

Probably not, because this team is coached by an Iranian.

Comment

What with Iranian mentality of underestimating opponents??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Our A team beat them twice with no problems at all?
                        Our A team with Daei, Kia and Karimi lost to their A team in the past. The point is we should not understate these guys no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          What with Iranian mentality of underestimating opponents??
                          Professional fault. These small sh1ts underrate their opponent when playing for their country and while Iran didn't qualify for a U20 world cup? This world cup could be a good boost for their european career.

Comment

AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Iranian coaching will fail at international level. They simply can't put together a game plan. Not being a khareji parast. Just realistic about capabilities.
                            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

bazi badishoon kaye aghayoon?

Comment

AW: AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Tomorrow. Then again on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X