No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Yemen and Myanmar tied 0-0, so we are still have a chance to advance first if we do what we are expected to do and one of these teams beats thailand

Comment

League table

all 6 9 12 Full table home away
      Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/- Form H2H
      1 Thailand U19 1 3 1 0 0 2 1 1
      2 Myanmar U19 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
      3 Yemen U19 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
      4 Iran U19 1 0 0 0 1 1 2 -1

Comment

Sv: AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
        yemen - myanmar 0-0 how many teams miran bala ?
        2 teams

Comment

This is Omid take II. The writing is on the wall.

A change of tactic whether it's through change of manager or same manager is a necessity. Iran must play a more passing, pacey football. Long ball is more easily defendable and cuts out the effective contribution of the midfield and in particular Ezat.

I am not so concerned about our senior side as it is in the hands of CQ and his tactics.

How much I would love for CQ to engage with our football at all level including this youth team.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

My goodness, what is going on with our youth teams? First our U-23 gets whooped by Thailand and now our U-19 yet again by Thailand? Who to blame on?

I didn't watch the match, but was the defeat well deserved? Have we truly sunk that low? Wowwwww!!!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              Ok Yemen and Myanmar tied 0-0, so we are still have a chance to advance first if we do what we are expected to do and one of these teams beats thailand
              Actually, in these situations it's best if both other teams lose to the leader. That way, even if we tie both of them we're most likely through on better GD or GF with just 2 points out of 3 games! Pathetic, absolutely - but still better than being eliminated at this stage.

Comment

Highlights of the game:

I hope im wrong but i really don't see this team going anywhere.

Comment

Iranian youth have talent?????..sure.. we have talent to miss open goals in every game.. we have talent to smoke hooka and party and fix the hair more than anything else.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Were these clowns the same that did a good U17 world cup last year????

Comment

Shame to these youngs!!! #shamefulKidsFromIran

Comment

Let the azadari begin..

Comment

Sv: AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Were these clowns the same that did a good U17 world cup last year????
                          I'm afraid yes..

Comment

Youth development will continue to be shit under the islamic shitublic.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              I'm afraid yes..
                              If they don't reach the top4, we should treat them like North Korea do when one of their team failed. Losing to Thailand, Vietnam maldives and so... in a regular basis is just unforgivable. They should be sent to Syria and Iraq to fight ISIS if they keep on failing the next matches

Comment

It's really time to man up for Iranian youth teams... even with lack of proper planning, it is possible to get some results. The squad needs to finish in last four of this tournament in order to qualify for the 2015 U-20 World Cup. Anything less is not acceptable! Thailand by the way is a good team.
                                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                                X