• Show
Clear All

Next
    11/10

Iran vs Yemen

Last game is vs ( Host) Myanmar and Iran most likely need to win that

Comment

The lost 2-1 ?

Zert balanesbat. Vietnam, Thailand, Kirgizestan------are raping us, we better stop playing soccer anymore: ta Enghelabe Badi.

Comment

ghablan ham 1000 bar goftam: In doot ali Mehr or what ever his name is, is crap.

Comment

Why Can't I just watch the german football and not follow Iranian Football anymore?
          We love this country and I am giving my whole Free time away for it.
          Our only player I like to follow is Jahanbakhsh. The rest is in Arab countrys or substitution. Our league is becoming weaker and weaker and the other Asian Countrys are becoming better and better....
          sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha Fucking only Iranian football can manage to suck this much! Kiss that world cup goodbye, this will be a repeat of the U22 team failure.
            This coach riid & gaeed.

Comment

just to give upp the Iranian football, get us more sick, what we all already are because of the political stuation in our county.

Comment

He is useless and It's Time To Fire Him

This Ali Kafashian has no shame to take responsibility for failure of all youth teams under his leadership.

If early exit of U16 was not enough it was followed by historic humiliated defeat of U22 and now U19 lost first game against Thailand.

He is proud of his recored Kafashian will argue and will list his achievements including best AFC federation award, Futsal , hiring CQ and WC qualification but TM is not just senior team and when various youth teams failed WC qualification that should matter.
                His TM committee , Youth Committee are among the worst and perhaps without them TM at various level can't do worse.

He was re elected 2012 for 4 more years but if members request vote of confidence they can decide if he should be fired or not.
                Next session is few months away but vote is not in agenda.
                He has surrounded himself with team of useless, incompetent operators like of Taj, Nabi, Behravan, Ayatollahi... that will do their best to keep him and themselves in charge.
                There should be a vote, He should be fired.

Comment

Sv: AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Is that the same team that held a draw against Argentina...?
                  Yeah I was wondering the same? But again, it's typically Iranian to go backwards instead of developing, look at our country..

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                    future looks bright !!!
                    Are baba, kheeiilii.. just look at this team and our U22. We will for sure qualify for every future world cup and be a real threat to others, no doubt..

Comment

I watched the last 20 minutes and I liked what I saw offensively, Iran played good football and had two shots in the woodwork. We were unlucky to concede on counterattacks, the thai players were fast and effective. Having that said, I think that we will advance from the group. Will we be in the u-20 WC if we win?

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                        I watched the last 20 minutes and I liked what I saw offensively, Iran played good football and had two shots in the woodwork. We were unlucky to concede on counterattacks, the thai players were fast and effective. Having that said, I think that we will advance from the group. Will we be in the u-20 WC if we win?
                        Nope, they will have to win the match after that too, and then they will.

Comment

I know Thailand is a very fast team and they always caused trouble for our national teams. I wonder if their speed made our U-19 tired. Looks like these days coaches go for big players instead of smaller speedy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                            I know Thailand is a very fast team and they always caused trouble for our national teams. I wonder if their speed made our U-19 tired. Looks like these days coaches go for big players instead of smaller speedy ones.
                            Our A team beat them twice with no problems at all?

Comment

We shouldnt be emotional for our loss today, its hard but not the end of the world. Japan also lost their match today as well.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

yemen - myanmar 0-0 how many teams miran bala ?
                                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X