• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

said ezat subbed, iranian hulk comes in

Comment

future looks bright !!!

Comment

This result is BS, this team is amazingly talented I dont understand whats happening!?!?
        sigpic

Comment

Can't help thinking that doostimehr tactics of couple passes at the back followed by a long ball are too familiar with opposition coaches. Iran style of mostly Route1 is very predictable. It's time for change. Midfield needs to play a greater flair/defensive role.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

thai hit post

Comment

Thailand was simply better team, deserve to win.
              Iran was a confused , unorganized slow team.
              Alidoosti one more time proved he is hardworking caring coach but has no clue about tactics and modern football.
              He has been 4 years with this squad but his team can't perform a tactical game or passing game.
              Today there were few players were used in new position.
              Very bad start for Iran.

Comment

wow unreal, iranian GK cries after game and not 1 player or coach not even Mehdi goes to him and gives him a clap on the back. He walked into dresing room not 1 person walked with him. they all threw him under the bus

Comment

Last year the whole world praised our young players on the international stage with TM and now??
                  What is going on here...
                  sigpic

Comment

The entire first half Iran was the better team, and seemed to easily be in control but really had no sense of urgency in doubling the lead. I missed a lot of the second half so I won't say my thoughts on that. I do have to say though that you could hear the TM coach constantly yelling for players to push up the pitch is why I'm pretty sure we conceded two goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      wow unreal, iranian GK cries after game and not 1 player or coach not even Mehdi goes to him and gives him a clap on the back. He walked into dresing room not 1 person walked with him. they all threw him under the bus
                      Threw him under the bus!?!?1 HE LITERALLY DID THAT 6-7 times from the start of the game, it was just waiting to happen.

I am going to be so pissed off if we don't make WC. the matches are literally minutes from where I live.

Comment

Which team do we play against next
                        sigpic

Comment

interview with said ezat after the game. he is not down at all said bad naboodim. he says rain made it difficult

Comment

Seemed like Iran played too nonchalantly and pressed up too high without keeping the back line organized.

Comment

It was becouse of the rain !!!

Comment

Considering the disaster at the Asian Games, I won't be surprised to see them finishing bottom in a group consisting of Thailand, Yemen and Myanmar.

Comment

Working...
                                X