X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really have high hopes for him.
    sigpic

Comment

Short interview with Vahid by SPOX.COM on December 31st. Not sure if this was already shared:

"Bundesliga legend Vahid Hashemian in Interview

Vahid Hashemian kicked a total of eleven years in the Bundesliga. "The helicopter" talks about his beginnings in Iran, training under Felix Magath, a Fettnäppchen the first HSV interview and birthday congratulations from Peter Neururer. He also talks about his internship under Pep Guardiola and his dream of Bunde Liga coach.
      The specialty of Vahid Hashemian were his header.

SPOX: Mr. Hashemian, in Germany they were called "helicopter" because of their bounce and heading ability. Frank Pagelsdorf to have you missed this nickname. Have you ever thought of this can be registered as a stage name in the passport?

Vahid Hashemian: (laughs). No not that. Although it already sounds funny, but a nickname does not perform. To me it was more important that I auffalle by power than by a special nickname.

SPOX: They played from 1999 to 2010 a total of eleven years in Germany and now live with your family in Hamburg. Feel because now more than German?

Hashemian: Of course I'm proud to be Iranians, but Germany has become my second home. I feel very comfortable here, have spent almost my entire career here and completed my training as a coach. I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to have my center of life here. Especially since Germany also offers the best training for trainers.

SPOX: The helicopters flew under many great coaches. Ottmar Hitzfeld She then brought to the Bayern, kicked you, among other things under Felix Magath and Dieter Hecking. From whom did you learn the most? You want to become a coach, too ...

Hashemian: I've learned something from each of my coach, but is perfectly natural nobody. Under Felix Magath training course was very hard, which is well known. As fit as I was then really never. Although I was only a substitute at Bayern, but still could therefore at the National Team won my power retrieve.

SPOX: You held internships in addition to the Queens Park Rangers also five weeks at Bayern under Pep Guardiola. The contact came about Bochum Hermann Gerland to pass. What does such an internship at Bayern?

Hashemian: The time Sabener road was integrated into my football teacher training. Bavaria is of course a very big club, that was of course to a certain extent different from QPR, where you could be a little bit closer again. With Bayern in the cabin I could not, but I was able to attend every training session and take notes. Should I be thinking about how the workouts are structured, what are the objectives of the exercise and whether the players could also apply the sections of the game.

SPOX: You once said that a goal of yours either, even to train one of your ex-clubs. The coaching job at Bayern but is currently busy or well?

Hashemian: Yes, definitely. (laughs) I'm also just beginning my career and do not want to philosophize about the future. Football is not a request concert. I first need to lower their sights. If I am successful then I can also login claims. My dream is but one train a Bundesliga club.

SPOX: Let once to your beginnings. The matches you have learned in Iran. How can you imagine that, there is also such a thing as playing fields or cages in which one learns as small boys the football basics?

Hashemian: This is actually similar to here in Germany. We have spent a lot of time outdoors, have kicked with friends on the street or at school and played at school tournaments played. It just was always about football. Today is also a little different in Iran. The children prefer to surf the Internet or gamble Play Station. This is easier and more comfortable - unfortunately.

SPOX: You have made the leap to professional. What would have happened without the football from Vahid Hashemian?

Hashemian: A difficult question, football has always been my life. During my time as a pro for me was always clear that I wanted to become a coach. I have graduated parallel the B and A license and was also already worked 15 months as a coach in the league shortly after the end of my career. After that I did my football instructor certificate.

SPOX: Your first professional stop was at Pas Tehran. How can we imagine the organization at an Iranian professional club?

Hashemian: Pas Tehran was a great club in Iran, who has also won twice in the early nineties the Iranian Championship and 1992 Asian Champions League winner was. The club was founded in 2007 but dissolved. The training ground and training conditions in such a club can not be compared with those in Germany. It was all rather semi-professional. However, you deserve much better today than was the case even to my early days in Iran."

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussbal...hen-lucio.html

Comment

It's a shame but I really think Hashemian should avoid working in Iran AT ALL COSTS. No doubt Iranian football would benefit leaps and bounds from the involvement of such a footballing-genius and great-focused mind like Hash, and I could only imagine where Iranian football would be with people such as Hashemian at the helm. With that said, unfortunately, Hashemian is one angel amongst the hell full of devils that is the IFF, and if he were to ever get involved, I frankly think it would undo all the hard work and effort he's put in to achieving what he has done with coaching. For all intents and purposes, IFF and Iran Football needs someone like Hashemian, but does NOT DESERVE him.
        I wish Hash all the best and am I AM CERTAIN he will find success in Europe. Someone with that amount of discipline, hard work, dedication, and passion will never fall back or fail. The sky is the limit and I am awaiting the day where I can say, "We have an Iranian coaching Bayern/Bochum/Barca/Madrid/PSV/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea/Roma/AC/Inter (insert top tier team here)

Comment

I found this German article written recently regarding Hashemian. No idea what it says, any of our German speaking members care to translate?
          http://www.westline.de/fussball/vfl-...eim-vfl-bochum

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            I found this German article written recently regarding Hashemian. No idea what it says, any of our German speaking members care to translate?
            http://www.westline.de/fussball/vfl-...eim-vfl-bochum
            He said he had his best time in his career at bochum

Comment

Here is a cool video I found on YouTube of VH's legendary era at Bochum. Maybe our German members could provide a brief translation of what some of the people in the video are saying:

Comment

Nekounam, Mahdavi Kia and Hashemian, in that order, had the best careers outside of Iran.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

What did Sunday Oliseh have against Hashemian?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    What did Sunday Oliseh have against Hashemian?
                    Oliseh said that Hashemian was racist towards him so he broke his nose.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

16 goals he scored in 03-04, 4th best scorer in Bundesliga. Wow

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                          Vahid speaking like a REAL educator of the sport.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Vahid Hashemian has been added to the Hamburg youth coaching staff. Here is an interview with him

http://tn.ai/1338732

Comment

Working...
                            X