X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...bayern-munich/
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

This is awesome!! Just wish Mahdavikia had done the same, Hamburg would have accepted to have him for sure!! Lets hope Nekounam becomes a part of Osasuna coaching staff, at least for their youth team.

Comment

Official site of Bayern reported this as well:

http://www.fcbayern.de/de/news/news/...er-strasse.php

Hashemian is truly a class act and knows what he is doing.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Good. Now please try to get some Iranian super talents over there. On the top of my head, like Enayati.

Comment

Good for him but don't know if it will be enough to transform him into a good headcoach.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.de/frings-f...ew/news/192888
                sigpic

Comment

Vahid got his UEFA A-Licence, good news

Comment

^ IFF should try and see if he would be willing to take over the Omid..!!
                    that team seem to have talent-galore, 10months should be plenty for Vahid to make unit of them..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      that team seem to have talent-galore, 10months should be plenty for Vahid to make unit of them..!!
                      Even if they offered Hashemian the job, I am pretty sure he would not take it. He seems like an honest guy who is really trying to learn being a coach. he will probably take the job when he is established (and will most likely be by witnessing his dedication)

Comment

Any German's can translate???

Am Dienstag den, 24.11.2015 um 19:30 Uhr besucht uns Vahid Hashemian zum Training. Er unterstüzt unsern Trainer mit seiner Erfahrung als EX Bundesligaspieler und ehemaliger iranischer Nationalspieler.
                        Wir freuen uns Vahid Hashemian auf unseren Platz an der Legienstraße begrüßen zu dürfen.

https://www.facebook.com/ht16.2te.he...type=3&fref=nf

He is the coach of Hamburger Turnerschaft von 1816?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          No way he should take over omid or any team inside Iran at this moment!!! He should continue coaching in Europe and gain European coaching experience! He should try to get up there with the big guys and why not in time, taking over a team playing in the first division of a good European league?! We badly need totally professional coaches in Iran! He should not destroy his opportunities by coming back at this point! He's got plenty of time to do that later.

Comment

Alright so I guess I need to fix my attitude, too much swearing. On another note what's happening with Hashemian finally? He coaching somewhere?

Comment

No way in hell he should work in Iran. He needs to coach in Europe and establish himself.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                Any German's can translate???

Am Dienstag den, 24.11.2015 um 19:30 Uhr besucht uns Vahid Hashemian zum Training. Er unterstüzt unsern Trainer mit seiner Erfahrung als EX Bundesligaspieler und ehemaliger iranischer Nationalspieler.
                                Wir freuen uns Vahid Hashemian auf unseren Platz an der Legienstraße begrüßen zu dürfen.

https://www.facebook.com/ht16.2te.he...type=3&fref=nf

He is the coach of Hamburger Turnerschaft von 1816?
                                No, he will visit the training session of HT16 and give some advises to players and coaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X