Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Vahid Hashemian

Comment

In case you missed it, here is the latest interview with Hashemian on Navad:

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=6614
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

HR's next match will be in February, that's why Hashemian is back in Iran. Perspolis wanted to hold a ceremony for him before he leaves again, but since the match got cancelled I don't know what happened to it. Maybe on Tuesday when we play Naft Tehran.
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Damesh garm, it ain't easy surviving in Germany amongst the germans who don't want to give up even the smallest thing to a foreign man, Hashemian has the right attitude.
          sigpic

Comment

excited for hashemian. maybe one day down the road he can be TM coach if he continues to succeed!

Comment

Horrible farewell ceremony. Nothing was broadcasted and they did nothing special, but that was expected anyway.

More pics here:
              http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6071128&type=1

___

Also here is the latest interview, few hours before the Perspolis/Naft match:

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=6672

Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                That was such a stupid program!
                Heife Vahid Hashemian ke omad to in barname!

Comment

OMG was that supposed to be his farewell? I had no idea, how poor and degrading! it couldn't have been more embarrassing and lame, poor Hashemian must have thought to himself; why the hell did I even bother accept this "ceremony"

They would have been much better off, had they not arranged this farewell ceremony in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
                    That was such a stupid program!
                    Heife Vahid Hashemian ke omad to in barname!
                    Agreed, the dude is trying too hard to be a humorous and entertaining showman, however at least in this interview he failed. First jaaye khodeto beshnaas, then evaluate the value of your guest, and then act and comment accordingly. For the most part Hashemian seemed bored and shocked by how the host was conducting the interview.

Comment

LOL why is Shirini in the photo? I agree, it was a bad farewell ceremony for Hashemian. I personally thought there would be a farewell match and a ceremony (broadcasted), but oh well.

Comment

Does anybody else think Bezik and Zayed look similar, or is it just me? It's weird because they both shocked Esteghlal in the last minutes after consecutive losses. Two players who look alike and who scored memorable goals for Persepolis against the blues. Weird stuff.

Comment

this interviewer downtalking to Hashemian is so sad. What an idiot
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            Does anybody else think Bezik and Zayed look similar, or is it just me? It's weird because they both shocked Esteghlal in the last minutes after consecutive losses. Two players who look alike and who scored memorable goals for Persepolis against the blues. Weird stuff.
                            Its just you. They look nothing alike

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              I agree I think they kind of look the same, btw this is not related to this thread but I've heard that Zayed might sign with Aluminum??
                              sigpic

Comment

The host is kinda cute but he really doesn't know how to talk to his guest politely... bichare Hashemian such a quiet and humble guy, he should be a role model for many Iranian players/coaches
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X