Vahid Hashemian - Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vahid Hashemian - Update

As you might know, Vahid Hashemian finally started his coaching career and I believe he deserves a thread to post all the recent news/pics/...

Hashemian won his first match with HR (SV Halstenbek-Rellingen) against SV Lurup (1-0), despite a red card in min. 31 and therefore playing only with 10 men until the end. HR scored the winning goal in min. 70.

Short interview with Hasheiman in German:
    http://www.pinneberger-tageblatt.de/...-gefunden.html

Translation:
    "During the half-time break I already sensed that we can still win the match, as from my own experience I know, that the team playing with one more player, eventually will get more negligent."

And this is what Thomas Bliemeister (the second coach) said about Hashemian:
    We complement each other quite well - we both can benefit from each other. I can learn from his modern training methods, he can learn from my experience. I found the equal partner that I searched for.

Sorry if I made any mistakes regarding the translation. Here are some pics:

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Damesh garm! He was truly a class act when he was a player and same for now that he is a coach. He is taking all the right steps and going slowly up the ladders of coaching. I hope and I'm sure that in 4-5 years, he will become a successful coach in not only Iran but in Europe as well. I hope he can one day become the TM Head coach, maybe for 2022 WC! Damet Garm Vahid Hashemian
    sigpic

Comment

Persianking

Vahid Hashemian

Comment

^my sentiments exactly ... he deserves all the accolades & honor that will come his way in no time, i'm sure ... vahid is truly a class act!!!!

just hoping our younger, up & coming irooni players will choose 2 make him their role model 2 emulate & follow on the solid path 2 success ... a steady, soft-spoken, well-mannered, secure (with himself) professional role model ... not ur typical emotional, asghar taragheh, lot o loot IPL soosool full of hot air, and low on real personality & substance

afarin bar vahid hasemian & all the best wishes 4 him
        Let wisdom reign
        Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
        Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
        Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
        Dallai lama

Comment

so much respect for him
          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about this today in the morning and eventually ended up talking to myself in the mirror while I was shaving my face, save the upper lips.
            I agreed in most parts with myself that Hash is doing the right choice.

he is starting in EUROPE but from a low devision and is adding practical coaching expereince to his theoretically achieved coaching licenses A & B.
            slowly but surely he can work himself up and if he really does succeed to become the first Iranian coach in Bundesliga 1 or 2, then he truly will be one of the best Asian coaches ever according to the honourable man in the mirror.

I and myself wish him good luck.

PS: baad nemishod agar Hash ye sibileh por posht ham mizaasht balayeh labesh rosht koneh... hala khob, ghabouleh, begzarim...
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

A wonderful human being. A legend of the game in Iran. Pure Iranian ghedrat right there....and future coach of TM! Go Hash!

Comment

Respect for such class of a player! so sad to see our legionares dont even get a "farewell" match before they retire.... Bull shit!!
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

good luck to Vahid ..!
                  he deserves Success, as he never takes shortcuts to attain it..!!

Comment

Me too.Wish him all the best and looking forward to see him advance in his coaching career.

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
                    so much respect for him

Comment

im delighted to say the least with the way vahid is going about begining his coaching career.

vaghean damesh garm...he is genuinely a smart man, i know he will be a very successful coach down the road. cant wait to see him make it big!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The "Hubschrauber" is still in my heart as a fighter ..

Vahid Hashemian

Comment

Vaghan damesh garm, he could have easily gotten a job in IPL and became another GN or Daei or Estili etc with no proper qualifications. The way hes begun, he will in the next decade be in the top flight of a team in europe. Good luck to him.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

اگر پيشنهادي از پرسپوليس داشتم، نمي*پذيرفتم

ارسال در: چهارشنبه 10 آبان
                            sigpic

Comment

Hashemian's team is doing fine, here are the results since he joined:

13 - HR 1:0 Lurup
                              14 - Condor 2:2 HR
                              15 - HR 1:1 Meiendorfer
                              16 - HR 4:3 Pinneberg
                              17 - Paloma 1:1 HR
                              18 - Elmshorn 1:2 HR

They already entered the second half of the season. Overall 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 defeats so far.

Regarding the last match:
                              FC Elmshorn is currently leading the table, but Hashemian's team still managed to beat them away from home.
                              Currently HR is 5th in the table.
                              Last edited by Nariman; 12-02-2012, 05:19 PM.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                              X