No announcement yet.

Kiyan Soltanpour a persian football player in the 3rd Bundesliga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

team melli shode khooneye khale! har nane man ghamari daavat mishe be team melli dar soorati ke bazi kon haye alli khodemoon ke ye sar o gardan az eena bala taran davat nemishan! can't wait for CQ to leave tm! he has turned tm into an absolute joke! tomorrow we will see the janitor of the norway amaetuer league be invited to tm!
    sigpic

Comment

I hope he develops to a good footballer, god knows we need some!
      I like that he is so tall.
      We can use a player of that stature like we used Daei before.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFootball10 View Post
        team melli shode khooneye khale! har nane man ghamari daavat mishe be team melli dar soorati ke bazi kon haye alli khodemoon ke ye sar o gardan az eena bala taran davat nemishan! can't wait for CQ to leave tm! he has turned tm into an absolute joke! tomorrow we will see the janitor of the norway amaetuer league be invited to tm!
        In austria we have a team playing in the second last division. Their name is "FC ROYAL PERSIA". Most of them are iranian, also they should play in TM....
        sigpic

Comment

AW: Kiyan Soltanpour a persian football player in the 3rd Bundesliga

I don't think anyone could justify inviting him now, that won't happen, so relax. But still this guy is playing professional football and might become interesting for TM if he manages to establish himself in a better league, so I see no bad thing about having a thread on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar24 View Post
            The german 3rd Bundesliga is a professional league and the standards are higher than in the IPL. Even Vahid Hashemian who was a guest in the navad show confirmed that. I post this info because its nice touknow a young and talented iranian player. A lot of players from the 3rd german Bundeslig get acquired by Bundesliga sides every season.
            Dont exagerrate ipl weakness. It is obvious we lack a lot of discipline and tactical organization but in term of quality of players, there is a lot of talent in ipl which needs to be put in the right atmosphere and condition to.flourish.

In a face to face.to face match between top ipl teams and bundesliga 3rd, top ipl teams are stronger.

What we lack is discipline and mentality which are actually the key factors of.professionalism.

Comment

We really need to use the Iranian diaspora talents, invite them to TM, and hence "lock them in" and eliminate other nations chanses of inviting them.
              Thank God we finally got Dejagah. To be honest, I think if CQ had not called him up, the German national team would have done it by now, with him playing regularly in the most competetive league in the world (and doing extremely well).

So I would welcome Kiyan Soltanpour callup to TM, in a test match

Comment

Why havent CQ invited me yet!?

Comment

Kiyan Soltanpour and James Mazandarani for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
                    Kiyan Soltanpour and James Mazandarani for TM.
                    and
                    Radjabali-Fardi, Shervin

Comment

I like James Mazandarani more..his name is more pershian

Comment

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere or not, but apparently he is playing in the Azerbaijani league and also their national team, so no longer an option for TM
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                          I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere or not, but apparently he is playing in the Azerbaijani league and also their national team, so no longer an option for TM
                          i dont really think he was considered for TM, but good for him that he managed to get a call up from azerbaijan and i wish him the best of luck. And im assuming his mother is azeri because he has a iranian last name.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                            i dont really think he was considered for TM, but good for him that he managed to get a call up from azerbaijan and i wish him the best of luck. And im assuming his mother is azeri because he has a iranian last name.
                            Yeah I don't think he was really being considered by TM staff, it just seemed more of a suggestion from our friends here on PFDC (and not really a bad one either as he seemed to be a decent player). Fortunately though, ATM we have a wealth of talent at the forward positin with Reza, azmoun, sharifi, and ansarifard.

My best guess is that being kiyan is German raised and played there for his entire career up until now, the azari national team coach who is a well known German manager, Berti vogts, probably had a lot to do with recruiting him.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We should have cap tied him.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I thought There is only Bundesliga 1 and Bundesliga 2, thereafter follows regionalliga and oberliga...
                                unless they changed the format...

anyway Kiyan Soltanpour for TM!!!
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X