X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiyan Soltanpour a persian football player in the 3rd Bundesliga

Soltanpour.jpg

Kiyan for TM!
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I know a guy who plays at the park by my house. He plays pick up three times a week and usually plays Goalie or CAM. Both his parents are Iranian (and vegetarian) and he has expressed his willingness to play for Iran.

His name is James Mazandarani and he is well known in this town for once scoring a hat trick in a pick up game against the select team from the near Junior High School.

Comment

^^lol
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
          I know a guy who plays at the park by my house. He plays pick up three times a week and usually plays Goalie or CAM. Both his parents are Iranian (and vegetarian) and he has expressed his willingness to play for Iran.

His name is James Mazandarani and he is well known in this town for once scoring a hat trick in a pick up game against the select team from the near Junior High School.
          The german 3rd Bundesliga is a professional league and the standards are higher than in the IPL. Even Vahid Hashemian who was a guest in the navad show confirmed that. I post this info because its nice to know a young and talented iranian player. A lot of players from the 3rd german Bundeslig get acquired by Bundesliga sides every season.

Comment

I'm amazed at how PFDC does better research than a jealous girlfriend....

Comment

I don't know..... We have enough vegetarian players on the team right now
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

lol@ James Mazanderani!

Comment

Hmm! He is in good way and we appreciate all help to Team Melli
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                    I'm amazed at how PFDC does better research than a jealous girlfriend....
                    hahah repped!!

Comment

James Mazandaran for TM!
                      sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

from his official Facebook fan page

Kiyan Soltanpour

Eyde hame mobarak bashe....
                        Happy nowruz meine persischen Freunde

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiyan...55103267863820

Comment

u know james too??

Comment

Comment

How do you know the guy is Persian?
                              or do you mean "Iranian"?

Comment

Working...
                              X