Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Lol. As soon as visa is fixed. Btw, he'll also study there so Sarbazi is no issue.

The Iranian agents have taken care of everything. And they are having some more young Iranians in the pipe.
    First time to say this: I start liking this agent

But that is what we have missed, good agents that work for the best of the players!

Comment

Lol. As soon as visa is fixed. Btw, he'll also study there so Sarbazi is no issue.

The Iranian agents have taken care of everything. And they are having some more young Iranians in the pipe.
      Excellent news since the loss off Gucci and Ashkan !

Comment

What is the source of this news?
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

^ Me.

Comment

Thank you MRB for your coverage and bringing us latest news.

Ezatollahi, with proper training and environment, will be one of our best ever. He is an intimidating figure and has good speed for his size, and distributes well. He can turn from a defensive possession to an offensive one in a heartbeat. He is everything a very good DM should be. He will replace Nekonaum, and with Nekonaum's international retirement coming soon, he can't develop fast enough!

Comment

^ Me.
              Right, so how exactly did you find out about it?
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

AW: Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Editor in Chief expert knowledge that is. Needs 15 years experience in wasting your time with watching, reading, covering and breathing Iranian football. Or differently put, wasting your precious time on something that nine out of ten times disappoints you.

Comment

Editor in Chief expert knowledge that is. Needs 15 years experience in wasting your time with watching, reading, covering and breathing Iranian football. Or differently put, wasting your precious time on something that nine out of ten times disappoints you.

Martin Reza, thank you so much for your hard work over the years.

You bleed Team Melli.

Comment

While the recent Dejagah and Gucci transfers have been a disgustingly disconcerting, this is a fantastic transfer.

If I'm not wrong, this is the first time that we have several players in Europe at a young age all at the same time. With any luck, we can get another 2-3 U-22 players into Europe in the coming year or two and then we'll really have a strong foundation moving forward.

Comment

Great news, hopefully he can be a new Ghayeghran for Team melli. What we need after neko and teymiourian retiring. With azmoun, our future.
                      Players like sadeghian, sharifi, bakhtiar should go to europe to. Holland, Belgium, Schweiz whatever..

Comment

Seen very little of him, but found him to be very impressive. A unique combination of Strength, talent and intelligence. As others mentioned, I think he, given the right environment, can become a special player. best of luck to him.

Make us proud boy.

Comment

Karet doroste Martin Jon. You're the man

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=173128

Comment

I keep reading the title of this thread as Saeed Astaghforollah.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                                Seen very little of him, but found him to be very impressive. A unique combination of Strength, talent and intelligence. As others mentioned, I think he, given the right environment, can become a special player. best of luck to him.

Make us proud boy.
                                Strength, Talent, Intelligence + Grace = Zinedine Zidane :-D

Grace will come to him soon. But as of now from what I've seen he reminds me a lot of Bagheri, except Saeid is much faster.
                                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Working...
                                X